Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women These Days Cannot Pair Bond

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep.
I almost took retribution.
I was right in position.

Then that calming cloud of sanity and reason enveloped me.
I delayed.
I turned it into a study. Some may say I tortured myself but I thought these were tests of my virtue and value. If I couldn't hang onto my husband(a fiance is a "husband") against all lizards and evil what was I?

What's laughable is I kept failing these tests.
They weren't tests.
I was at risk of losing my life.

I have always loved myself more than any lizard or imperative.

Thanks for not balking at my lizard analogy. You probably remember teaching me about lizard brain here a couple months ago. Thanks again.
How was your life in danger?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"neither" is the key word here.

Thank you for sharing this again.

Share it over and over again please.
your right. if the man is not with a clean spirit it would not work. there are many men that desperately want to be good and are good. they end up as nice guys instead of good men. this will work on those and convert them to something special. they don't stand out much in a crowd so likely don't get noticed.

the ones that are seeking fulfillment at the expense of others either by force or by trick have other work to do before this can help. doing this on one of those would or could break the woman trying to do it. I hate watching the fake alpha; I hate it worse when it's working. I have a much better opinion of the real leaders and they usually ignore the girls chasing the fakes.

sometimes I write just to read my own words.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
To put it very simply, a woman's natural and pre-ordained role is as a subordinate to a man. This means she is financially inferior, physically inferior, intellectually inferior, spiritually inferior.

Any perceived or real "equality" between a man and woman destroys sexual chemistry and a woman will feel unfulfilled.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman only "pair bond" when you become her source of validation.

The cruel irony is that you can't fall in love with her. This is where the power shifts because she senses this Love and this is her validation and Ego victory. You're on a ticking clock towards being dumped once your woman knows that you love her. It repulses her hindbrain because her hindbrain communicates to her - "If this man loves you and cares about you, then you are worthy of this man - therefore (hypergamy) it's time to find a better man who is alpha enough to not give you Love (which means he is better than you)."

Falling in love with a pair-bonded woman is the ultimate demise of any relationship. She may put up with it for years, but in a free-sexual marketplace you're living under the constant threat of ruthless hypergamy.

Women don't want Male Love. Women want uncertainty and anxiety that comes from not knowing entirely where they stand with her man - this is where you can have her chasing your validation forever (until you fall in love and become beta).

If you want a Woman to pair bond with you, then you are doomed to spend your life with a woman that you don't truly love. This is almost impossible because men crave female affection, and this is ultimately where the oxy-brain drugs take hold and make you soft.

I've had many Love Slaves in my life, and I was only able to maintain this dynamic when I genuinely didn't care about them and completely ran the relationship from a dark triad, manipulative, red pill lens.
This is needs to be archived. 100% facts. I have recently come to the same conclusion. Women secretly loathe themselves. When you put her on a pedestal it makes her wonder why you would elevate a creature such as herself. This dynamic is magnified the more damaged a female is.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is needs to be archived. 100% facts. I have recently come to the same conclusion. Women secretly loathe themselves. When you put her on a pedestal it makes her wonder why you would elevate a creature such as herself. This dynamic is magnified the more damaged a female is.
I don't think this reaction is unique to women, it's just that men don't behave that way with other men. But obsequious, dependent, spineless men aren't respected by other men either. It's really no dark truth or anything. We just make it much harder than it really is by our insistence on treating women as some kind of mystical living Pandora's boxes when they are simple to understand with some basic gender dynamics theory and keeping in mind they're human too.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that's a good problem to have. Men are the gatekeepers of commitment, not women.
It sounds good, but is it really? It's better than being desperate for a girlfriend or sex, but I don't know if it's healthy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure were you live but i know quite a few women that are sub to their man. Im willing to bet if you hit on them they would tell their husbands.
To blanket that to all situations is just a bit short sighted.
Which part of the country?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really is something else, isn't it?

The things women do and the way they act anymore regarding men and dating is truly something to behold. I swear to God most women think men are literally inferior to them. And why not? Look at the quality of men in this country. Look at the things your typical American man will put up with from "his woman" in order to keep her happy and a half way steady supply of sex for himself. I literally want to shake some sense into these men! They have been brainwashed! And women know what's going on! I swear to God they do!

These days, being able to subtly suggest to a woman that you're "On to" her or the game women play will get her wetter than any game you could run on her. Women are starved for men who will act like men. Hell, they're starved for a man who HAS COMMON SENSE!
Hell im starved for women that act like women and have common sense! I’m tired of women acting like men and taking on the personalities and games of all the bums they’ve dated in the past.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure were you live but i know quite a few women that are sub to their man. Im willing to bet if you hit on them they would tell their husbands.
To blanket that to all situations is just a bit short sighted.
I don't hit on married women, they approach and game me. Completely different dynamic.

The question is, how many alphas are these women encountering? Without this incentive, they are "content" to remain in their relationship.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NE. These girls are more trad types i will add.
I think we would be better focused on getting ourselves the best we can and let the feminists do their thing.
They'll harrass, declaw and waste the time of men that interface with them. Me and you should be immune by now because we respect our time and energy.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
A man wants to build new civilizations throughout the cosmos.

A woman wants to buy a new pair of shoes.

That is the difference.

Jango_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can totally relate. In June, while I was with a chick that I really liked (i even made a thread - rebound guy - about her couple days ago), I banged a 20 year old chick who had a boyfriend and I did everything with her. She is still with her boyfriend, sent me nude pics after too.

2 days ago another chick I banged couple months/years ago wrote me (she is married now). She said what are you doing on the weekend? I knew right away that she wants the D. I am not really sure, whether I should meet her or not cause it makes me feel bad to do such thing. Is it normal, or do you guys just go for it?

I think mostly women cheat, when their partners are pussies. Never heard of chicks cheating on dominant guys. At least that is what I think. Has anyone had similar experiences?

Last edited:

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
lifechanging.

It was 2013 my ex fiance was subordinate to this lizard.

I couldn't alter it. Never seen anything so evil until a few months later when I saw it in him.
Still spooked by it.

I have had one female friend since then that exactly knew what I experienced.

She was spooked I knew what she had experienced perfectly too. Vastly different scenario for her.

Same evil woman control at the root.

Grateful for experience. Have since apologised to him for not communicating my revulsion as the reason.

Could not pair bond with him. So I guess I get lumped into the instigators' pile instead of the survivors' pile.
Gynocentrism is sickening and imprisoning.
Can you explain this please?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Can you explain this please?
There's quite a bit in there.

Written as a general and cathartic musing. Personal story that I've revealed in bits and pieces here at sosuave over the last 6 months straight as of tomorrow. Been a member twice here, active daily the last 6 months.

It all supports the theory/paradigm that women cannot pair bond due to females being 'in control' or due to most 2020 societies towing the female narrative party line. AKA gynocentrism

We know women aren't pair bonding because men are dominant(sarcastic) now don't we?