mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
Solution is new cooperative pvssy. Handle your business otherwise. Don't deal with those who won't value you enough.Yeah your right, we can sit here and complain or we can find a solution to this problem.
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Solution is new cooperative pvssy. Handle your business otherwise. Don't deal with those who won't value you enough.Yeah your right, we can sit here and complain or we can find a solution to this problem.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
How was your life in danger?Yep.
I almost took retribution.
I was right in position.
Then that calming cloud of sanity and reason enveloped me.
I delayed.
I turned it into a study. Some may say I tortured myself but I thought these were tests of my virtue and value. If I couldn't hang onto my husband(a fiance is a "husband") against all lizards and evil what was I?
What's laughable is I kept failing these tests.
They weren't tests.
I was at risk of losing my life.
I have always loved myself more than any lizard or imperative.
Thanks for not balking at my lizard analogy. You probably remember teaching me about lizard brain here a couple months ago. Thanks again.
my own hands for failingHow was your life in danger?
And you got back upmy own hands for failing
your right. if the man is not with a clean spirit it would not work. there are many men that desperately want to be good and are good. they end up as nice guys instead of good men. this will work on those and convert them to something special. they don't stand out much in a crowd so likely don't get noticed."neither" is the key word here.
Thank you for sharing this again.
Share it over and over again please.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
me as well. I've erased a couple dozen posts just after I got the satisfaction of reading.sometimes I write just to read my own words.
This is needs to be archived. 100% facts. I have recently come to the same conclusion. Women secretly loathe themselves. When you put her on a pedestal it makes her wonder why you would elevate a creature such as herself. This dynamic is magnified the more damaged a female is.Woman only "pair bond" when you become her source of validation.
The cruel irony is that you can't fall in love with her. This is where the power shifts because she senses this Love and this is her validation and Ego victory. You're on a ticking clock towards being dumped once your woman knows that you love her. It repulses her hindbrain because her hindbrain communicates to her - "If this man loves you and cares about you, then you are worthy of this man - therefore (hypergamy) it's time to find a better man who is alpha enough to not give you Love (which means he is better than you)."
Falling in love with a pair-bonded woman is the ultimate demise of any relationship. She may put up with it for years, but in a free-sexual marketplace you're living under the constant threat of ruthless hypergamy.
Women don't want Male Love. Women want uncertainty and anxiety that comes from not knowing entirely where they stand with her man - this is where you can have her chasing your validation forever (until you fall in love and become beta).
If you want a Woman to pair bond with you, then you are doomed to spend your life with a woman that you don't truly love. This is almost impossible because men crave female affection, and this is ultimately where the oxy-brain drugs take hold and make you soft.
I've had many Love Slaves in my life, and I was only able to maintain this dynamic when I genuinely didn't care about them and completely ran the relationship from a dark triad, manipulative, red pill lens.
I don't think this reaction is unique to women, it's just that men don't behave that way with other men. But obsequious, dependent, spineless men aren't respected by other men either. It's really no dark truth or anything. We just make it much harder than it really is by our insistence on treating women as some kind of mystical living Pandora's boxes when they are simple to understand with some basic gender dynamics theory and keeping in mind they're human too.This is needs to be archived. 100% facts. I have recently come to the same conclusion. Women secretly loathe themselves. When you put her on a pedestal it makes her wonder why you would elevate a creature such as herself. This dynamic is magnified the more damaged a female is.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Which part of the country?Not sure were you live but i know quite a few women that are sub to their man. Im willing to bet if you hit on them they would tell their husbands.
To blanket that to all situations is just a bit short sighted.
Hell im starved for women that act like women and have common sense! I’m tired of women acting like men and taking on the personalities and games of all the bums they’ve dated in the past.It really is something else, isn't it?
The things women do and the way they act anymore regarding men and dating is truly something to behold. I swear to God most women think men are literally inferior to them. And why not? Look at the quality of men in this country. Look at the things your typical American man will put up with from "his woman" in order to keep her happy and a half way steady supply of sex for himself. I literally want to shake some sense into these men! They have been brainwashed! And women know what's going on! I swear to God they do!
These days, being able to subtly suggest to a woman that you're "On to" her or the game women play will get her wetter than any game you could run on her. Women are starved for men who will act like men. Hell, they're starved for a man who HAS COMMON SENSE!
I don't hit on married women, they approach and game me. Completely different dynamic.Not sure were you live but i know quite a few women that are sub to their man. Im willing to bet if you hit on them they would tell their husbands.
To blanket that to all situations is just a bit short sighted.
They'll harrass, declaw and waste the time of men that interface with them. Me and you should be immune by now because we respect our time and energy.NE. These girls are more trad types i will add.
I think we would be better focused on getting ourselves the best we can and let the feminists do their thing.
A man wants to build new civilizations throughout the cosmos.This is needs to be archived. 100% facts. I have recently come to the same conclusion. Women secretly loathe themselves. When you put her on a pedestal it makes her wonder why you would elevate a creature such as herself. This dynamic is magnified the more damaged a female is.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Can you explain this please?lifechanging.
It was 2013 my ex fiance was subordinate to this lizard.
I couldn't alter it. Never seen anything so evil until a few months later when I saw it in him.
Still spooked by it.
I have had one female friend since then that exactly knew what I experienced.
She was spooked I knew what she had experienced perfectly too. Vastly different scenario for her.
Same evil woman control at the root.
Grateful for experience. Have since apologised to him for not communicating my revulsion as the reason.
Could not pair bond with him. So I guess I get lumped into the instigators' pile instead of the survivors' pile.
Gynocentrism is sickening and imprisoning.
There's quite a bit in there.Can you explain this please?
Im reporting a man doing "it" ( being dominant ) around what appears to be his gf or wife.There's quite a bit in there.
Written as a general and cathartic musing. Personal story that I've revealed in bits and pieces here at sosuave over the last 6 months straight as of tomorrow. Been a member twice here, active daily the last 6 months.
It all supports the theory/paradigm that women cannot pair bond due to females being 'in control' or due to most 2020 societies towing the female narrative party line. AKA gynocentrism
We know women aren't pair bonding because men are dominant(sarcastic) now don't we?

that's Karen at 65Im reporting a man doing "it" ( being dominant ) around what appears to be his gf or wife.
View attachment 4577
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.