Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women These Days Cannot Pair Bond

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this will be tough for some of you to accept, but it's reality. I know very few women who can actually remain faithful to her man. Virtually every woman I've met who is in a relationship WANTS to cheat. This includes married women but also women who are supposedly in a committed relationship.

Both physical and emotional infidelity are the norm these days. Literally every last woman I've met who was in a relationship will either want to hook up with me, or at the very least, make it very, very obvious that they are willing to do so. It makes no difference if her significant other is physically present or not.

I did meet one married woman who did ghost on me, but she went out of her way to at least give me her phone number without my asking to initiate things.

The men seem helpless to resist or stop what's going on. This is not because they've lost control over their woman, and it's not because they never had control over their women. It's because women control men now. Whatever was the norm was perhaps just a couple of generations ago has completely reversed itself. The woman now leads, and the man merely follows.

I trust there are exceptions out there, there must be. But here's the deal: if the woman is even halfway sexy, she will always be on the lookout for the alpha outside the relationship.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I know this will be tough for some of you to accept, but it's reality. I know very few women who can actually remain faithful to her man. Virtually every woman I've met who is in a relationship WANTS to cheat. This includes married women but also women who are supposedly in a committed relationship.

Both physical and emotional infidelity are the norm these days. Literally every last woman I've met who was in a relationship will either want to hook up with me, or at the very least, make it very, very obvious that they are willing to do so. It makes no difference if her significant other is physically present or not.

I did meet one married woman who did ghost on me, but she went out of her way to at least give me her phone number without my asking to initiate things.

The men seem helpless to resist or stop what's going on. This is not because they've lost control over their woman, and it's not because they never had control over their women. It's because women control men now. Whatever was the norm was perhaps just a couple of generations ago has completely reversed itself. The woman now leads, and the man merely follows.

I trust there are exceptions out there, there must be. But here's the deal: if the woman is even halfway sexy, she will always be on the lookout for the alpha outside the relationship.
is it simply because the women can? are they really leading?

if men are followers now, how do follower women relate?

how to find the old order?

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is it simply because the women can? are they really leading?

if men are followers now, how do follower women relate?

how to find the old order?
Women are the gatekeepers to sex. They are more valuable for reproduction than men.

We're lucky and unlucky at the same time for having social conventions. Lucky because we can change those conventions with our behavior, and unlucky because for the time being those conventions dictate more power for women when it comes to dating and courtship.

It will take a long time to reverse the roles.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Women are the gatekeepers to sex. They are more valuable for reproduction than men.

We're lucky and unlucky at the same time for having social conventions. Lucky because we can change those conventions with our behavior, and unlucky because for the time being those conventions dictate more power for women when it comes to dating and courtship.

It will take a long time to reverse the roles.
if women are the leaders must a follower woman fake leadership and train her man to become a leader? Takes so long.
Faking alpha is exhausting. Distasteful. True dread.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if women are the leaders must a follower woman fake leadership and train her man to become a leader? Takes so long.
This is all due to the accepted status quo, which dictates that men should pursue, follow and always be nice to a lady. Until all social media outlets and Hollywood don't change their narrative, nothing will change. There should be more movies like Gone Girl. That movie is brilliant. It depicts what happens if a man slips, gets lazy and loses his purpose. Granted, the woman is a f*cking nutcase - the events are still realistic though.

It also shows the transition of a man who moves from being blue pill to (somewhat) red pill. Very interesting.

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
It really is something else, isn't it?

The things women do and the way they act anymore regarding men and dating is truly something to behold. I swear to God most women think men are literally inferior to them. And why not? Look at the quality of men in this country. Look at the things your typical American man will put up with from "his woman" in order to keep her happy and a half way steady supply of sex for himself. I literally want to shake some sense into these men! They have been brainwashed! And women know what's going on! I swear to God they do!

These days, being able to subtly suggest to a woman that you're "On to" her or the game women play will get her wetter than any game you could run on her. Women are starved for men who will act like men. Hell, they're starved for a man who HAS COMMON SENSE!

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It really is something else, isn't it?

The things women do and the way they act anymore regarding men and dating is truly something to behold. I swear to God most women think men are literally inferior to them. And why not? Look at the quality of men in this country. Look at the things your typical American man will put up with from "his woman" in order to keep her happy and a half way steady supply of sex for himself. I literally want to shake some sense into these men! They have been brainwashed! And women know what's going on! I swear to God they do!

These days, being able to subtly suggest to a woman that you're "On to" her or the game women play will get her wetter than any game you could run on her. Women are starved for men who will call them on their BS.
Yes, first time I saw it was 2013. I'm embarassed it took me this long.
It must have something to do with the overcorrection.
It might stabilise sooner than we all think.
I take responsibility.
It starts with me.

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
I take responsibility.
It starts with me.
You're right. It's gotten so bad that even beta men are starting to wake up. I think it will eventually correct itself. Who knows when that will happen though. A whole generation slaughtered. Oh well. Such is life.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. It's gotten so bad that even beta men are starting to wake up. I think it will eventually correct itself. Who knows when that will happen though. A whole generation slaughtered. Oh well. Such is life.
Wait for the TikTok users to finish raising their children. If we skip that generation, we're probably talking 20 years from now.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take responsibility.
It starts with me.
Good memory

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Good memory
lifechanging.

It was 2013 my ex fiance was subordinate to this lizard.

I couldn't alter it. Never seen anything so evil until a few months later when I saw it in him.
Still spooked by it.

I have had one female friend since then that exactly knew what I experienced.

She was spooked I knew what she had experienced perfectly too. Vastly different scenario for her.

Same evil woman control at the root.

Grateful for experience. Have since apologised to him for not communicating my revulsion as the reason.

Could not pair bond with him. So I guess I get lumped into the instigators' pile instead of the survivors' pile.
Gynocentrism is sickening and imprisoning.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lifechanging.

It was 2013 my ex fiance was subordinate to this lizard.

I couldn't alter it. Never seen anything so evil until a few months later when I saw it in him.
Still spooked by it.

I have had one female friend since then that exactly knew what I experienced.

She was spooked I knew what she had experienced perfectly too. Vastly different scenario for her.

Same evil woman control at the root.

Grateful for experience. Have since apologised to him for not communicating my revulsion as the reason.

Could not pair bond with him. So I guess I get lumped into the instigators' pile instead of the survivors' pile.
Gynocentrism is sickening and imprisoning.
Fvcking aye on the description

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bud, you must know of this....my heart breaks for you.
It actually makes you consider all woman from there on out. Can never go 100% trust all in again.

It gets you. First hand or second hand, it gets you. There's many enslaved men AND women out there.
That lizard grows in them. It's bent on lies, control, manipulation. It gets more and more evil with each unretributed abuse and lie. You can see it if you look correctly.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably shared this in another thread; this is how a woman can help her man. If a woman has a genuine desire to do it; this is guaranteed to work if the root issue is confidence and or self-esteem or any number of other things with similar roots. the woman has to have a clear mind.

Usually doesn't happen because it requires that the woman have a genuine desire to do it; the paradox is probably obvious. women that are schooled to do this by there families can end up satisfied together with a man and in a very decent place. Neither would ever go looking for this forum.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
That lizard grows in them. It's bent on lies, control, manipulation. It gets more and more evil with each unretributed abuse and lie. You can see it if you look correctly.
Yep.
I almost took retribution.
I was right in position.

Then that calming cloud of sanity and reason enveloped me.
I delayed.
I turned it into a study. Some may say I tortured myself but I thought these were tests of my virtue and value. If I couldn't hang onto my husband(a fiance is a "husband") against all lizards and evil what was I?

What's laughable is I kept failing these tests.
They weren't tests.
I was at risk of losing my life.

I have always loved myself more than any lizard or imperative.

Thanks for not balking at my lizard analogy. You probably remember teaching me about lizard brain here a couple months ago. Thanks again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L
Yep.
I almost took retribution.
I was right in position.

Then that calming cloud of sanity and reason enveloped me.
I delayed.
I turned it into a study. Some may say I tortured myself but I thought these were tests of my virtue and value. If I couldn't hang onto my husband(a fiance is a "husband") against all lizards and evil what was I?

What's laughable is I kept failing these tests.
They weren't tests.
I was at risk of losing my life.

I have always loved myself more than any lizard or imperative.

Thanks for not balking at my lizard analogy. You probably remember teaching me about lizard brain here a couple months ago. Thanks again.
It's real

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I probably shared this in another thread; this is how a woman can help her man. If a woman has a genuine desire to do it; this is guaranteed to work if the root issue is confidence and or self-esteem or any number of other things with similar roots. the woman has to have a clear mind.

Usually doesn't happen because it requires that the woman have a genuine desire to do it; the paradox is probably obvious. women that are schooled to do this by there families can end up satisfied together with a man and in a very decent place. Neither would ever go looking for this forum.
"neither" is the key word here.

Thank you for sharing this again.

Share it over and over again please.