"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Women that need to be avoided at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
I think that in their minds they being "the hard to get" is the game that would make men go crazily after them. Well, it may work if a guy has no self respect, but the "top male" wouldn't play this game.

In my experience, Ukrainian, Belarusian and Russian girls are such sweethearts. There may be a problem for a horny guy who wants to keep spinning plates tho, because they're quite needy and will do crazy stuff to settle down with you. I particularly thinks it's cute, I'd marry one.
I mean it does work, their version of being rude and disrespectful works quite well, especially in areas where attractive women are lacking. Even then, I'd say that Italian, Latina, and Mediterranean women are masters at social frames and status jockeying. A lot of them will spread nasty rumors, start drama, and attempt to ruin women from more attractive ethnic groups in order to even the playing field. One favorite go to I have encountered is that they are queens at trying to make themselves moral and slut sham their competition, they do it a lot to Eastern European women.

Again, the worst ones amongst Mediterranean women are those that look very swarthy and darker. In their culture, they know they are garbage. A lot of them will act like their sh1t don't stink, are extremely disrespectful, will talk crap, and will incite drama at every turn.

It just comes to show you how culture can determine so much in a woman. I almost feel like life is cruel to Mediterranean women in a way. On one end, they come from a culture that values looks and appearances moreso than any other out there. On the other, their genetics are garbage and they look like trash. The end result are sociopaths who will do anything to ruin their female competition and play the nastiest games possible to even the playing field.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
4. Women who regularly bleach and dye their hair, especially weird colors.

Same with skillrex haircut women, they are looking for extra attention they did not regularly receive and are damaged on the inside. Avoid these women, most are bound to have daddy issues and do anything for attention.
Women who dye their hair weird colors aren't all that attractive in my book.

Generally speaking, women who have shorter hair (above shoulders) are not that attractive. What are some thoughts about women with shorter hair? Cameron Diaz during the "There's Something About Mary" era would be an example of a shorter female haircut that is debatably feminine. The hair is shorter than shoulder length, which is not traditionally feminine.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
1. Check your DM

2. Get off my d1ck

3. Let your balls drop

4. Go meet some women yourself, your attempt to woo is mediocre

5. You're welcome
She didn't even type a single message....

She didn't even said hi to you...

In fact she said NOTHING AT ALL.

I said a text message.

Now be a good virgin boy and AT LEAST attempt to get 1 SINGULAR hello from ANY female.

I even gave you a chance by allowing you 1 month of back dated conversation with any female.
 

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
She didn't even type a single message....

She didn't even said hi to you...

In fact she said NOTHING AT ALL.

I said a text message.

Now be a good virgin boy and AT LEAST attempt to get 1 SINGULAR hello from ANY female.

I even gave you a chance by allowing you 1 month of back dated conversation with any female.
Are you serious? Like really? Are you that out of touch?

Look boy, a phuklin GIF is more than a hello, its a flirty gif of Alison Brie. Come talk to me when you get in touch but better yet dawg, why are you on my d1ck so much huh?

Matches not coming through?

Dates not happening?

I got matches and dates for days, I post whatever I want on here sharing wisdom. You keep tabs on dudes on an internet forum, get real. Fix your own damn house first before coming at me. I have made it clear, stop responding to my posts, I am not interested. Your game sucks, your a nobody, and can't seem to get off my d1ck.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top