Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women that need to be avoided at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
6. Italian women (of any kind).

Italian women are truly the worst of the worst, it is why Italian men are thirsty for men women from other countries. Does not matter if she is Italian from NYC or Italian from Sicily, Italian women are a bundle of short tempers, narcissism, mental health issues and sociopathy. Learn from Italian men, avoid Italian women at all costs, they are a mess.
Interesting part is that italian women aren't even that hot. I've been in Italy once and the guys are pretty chad, usually have thick a well-cared beards, cool style and cares about their bodies. The girls? ****ing monsters. I saw a couple of pretty girls there when walking around the city, the rest could be easily taken as a 5/10, or even less.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting part is that italian women aren't even that hot. I've been in Italy once and the guys are pretty chad, usually have thick a well-cared beards, cool style and cares about their bodies. The girls? ****ing monsters. I saw a couple of pretty girls there when walking around the city, the rest could be easily taken as a 5/10, or even less.
Same with the women in Spain and I cannot help but think that a lot of that leads to their bitterness and otherwise psychotic attitudes. In the US, I have seen a handful of Italian American women who were good looking but usually, when you have a good looking woman from an otherwise hideous group you know she is going to be entitled to the max and feel special. Hence why I tend to stick with Scandinavian and Slavic girls who on average are beauties.

I have long heard that Italian women are racist towards Eastern European women because the local men prefer them. IMO, Latin culture is screwed up (whether it be Spain, Italy, or Hispanics) because it values image, perception, and appearance so much yet the women in it are genetically inferior when it comes to looks. Now this is what leads them to envy the superior Nordic and Germanic woman. I cannot help but think that the psychotic demeanor found in Latinas and Italian women is deep-rooted in this very thing. They wish they were that hot blonde, desperately want to be in her spot, cannot be in her spot, so they resort to nasty social games.

Italian men are also quite overrated from my view, they benefit from stereotypes but tend to be rather short and have a creepy vibe to em.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You started with the complaining. Stop responding and move on.

PS: It's a lot lower than you think ;)
1st, show me a simple text message you got from ANY women in these past 2 weeks.

I'll even give you a special offer of 1 month, yes, a single message from any women this past 1 month.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same with the women in Spain and I cannot help but think that a lot of that leads to their bitterness and otherwise psychotic attitudes. In the US, I have seen a handful of Italian American women who were good looking but usually, when you have a good looking woman from an otherwise hideous group you know she is going to be entitled to the max and feel special. Hence why I tend to stick with Scandinavian and Slavic girls who on average are beauties.
I think that in their minds they being "the hard to get" is the game that would make men go crazily after them. Well, it may work if a guy has no self respect, but the "top male" wouldn't play this game.

Hence why I tend to stick with Scandinavian and Slavic girls who on average are beauties.

I have long heard that Italian women are racist towards Eastern European women because the local men prefer them. IMO, Latin culture is screwed up (whether it be Spain, Italy, or Hispanics) because it values image, perception, and appearance so much yet the women in it are genetically inferior when it comes to looks. Now this is what leads them to envy the superior Nordic and Germanic woman. I cannot help but think that the psychotic demeanor found in Latinas and Italian women is deep-rooted in this very thing. They wish they were that hot blonde, desperately want to be in her spot, cannot be in her spot, so they resort to nasty social games.
In my experience, Ukrainian, Belarusian and Russian girls are such sweethearts. There may be a problem for a horny guy who wants to keep spinning plates tho, because they're quite needy and will do crazy stuff to settle down with you. I particularly thinks it's cute, I'd marry one.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
1st, show me a simple text message you got from ANY women in these past 2 weeks.

I'll even give you a special offer of 1 month, yes, a single message from any women this past 1 month.
1. Check your DM

2. Get off my d1ck

3. Let your balls drop

4. Go meet some women yourself, your attempt to woo is mediocre

5. You're welcome

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I think that in their minds they being "the hard to get" is the game that would make men go crazily after them. Well, it may work if a guy has no self respect, but the "top male" wouldn't play this game.

In my experience, Ukrainian, Belarusian and Russian girls are such sweethearts. There may be a problem for a horny guy who wants to keep spinning plates tho, because they're quite needy and will do crazy stuff to settle down with you. I particularly thinks it's cute, I'd marry one.
I mean it does work, their version of being rude and disrespectful works quite well, especially in areas where attractive women are lacking. Even then, I'd say that Italian, Latina, and Mediterranean women are masters at social frames and status jockeying. A lot of them will spread nasty rumors, start drama, and attempt to ruin women from more attractive ethnic groups in order to even the playing field. One favorite go to I have encountered is that they are queens at trying to make themselves moral and slut sham their competition, they do it a lot to Eastern European women.

Again, the worst ones amongst Mediterranean women are those that look very swarthy and darker. In their culture, they know they are garbage. A lot of them will act like their sh1t don't stink, are extremely disrespectful, will talk crap, and will incite drama at every turn.

It just comes to show you how culture can determine so much in a woman. I almost feel like life is cruel to Mediterranean women in a way. On one end, they come from a culture that values looks and appearances moreso than any other out there. On the other, their genetics are garbage and they look like trash. The end result are sociopaths who will do anything to ruin their female competition and play the nastiest games possible to even the playing field.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4. Women who regularly bleach and dye their hair, especially weird colors.

Same with skillrex haircut women, they are looking for extra attention they did not regularly receive and are damaged on the inside. Avoid these women, most are bound to have daddy issues and do anything for attention.
Women who dye their hair weird colors aren't all that attractive in my book.

Generally speaking, women who have shorter hair (above shoulders) are not that attractive. What are some thoughts about women with shorter hair? Cameron Diaz during the "There's Something About Mary" era would be an example of a shorter female haircut that is debatably feminine. The hair is shorter than shoulder length, which is not traditionally feminine.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
1. Check your DM

2. Get off my d1ck

3. Let your balls drop

4. Go meet some women yourself, your attempt to woo is mediocre

5. You're welcome
She didn't even type a single message....

She didn't even said hi to you...

In fact she said NOTHING AT ALL.

I said a text message.

Now be a good virgin boy and AT LEAST attempt to get 1 SINGULAR hello from ANY female.

I even gave you a chance by allowing you 1 month of back dated conversation with any female.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
She didn't even type a single message....

She didn't even said hi to you...

In fact she said NOTHING AT ALL.

I said a text message.

Now be a good virgin boy and AT LEAST attempt to get 1 SINGULAR hello from ANY female.

I even gave you a chance by allowing you 1 month of back dated conversation with any female.
Are you serious? Like really? Are you that out of touch?

Look boy, a phuklin GIF is more than a hello, its a flirty gif of Alison Brie. Come talk to me when you get in touch but better yet dawg, why are you on my d1ck so much huh?

Matches not coming through?

Dates not happening?

I got matches and dates for days, I post whatever I want on here sharing wisdom. You keep tabs on dudes on an internet forum, get real. Fix your own damn house first before coming at me. I have made it clear, stop responding to my posts, I am not interested. Your game sucks, your a nobody, and can't seem to get off my d1ck.

Status
Not open for further replies.