Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women that do no talk much in dates

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a date with a chick and although she was laser eye contacting me and flicking her hair and all the signs were there she was not talkative.

These are the types I struggle with the most. To open them as they are the hardest to figure out.

Do you guys have any specific ways of opening chicks like that?

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a date with a chick and although she was laser eye contacting me and flicking her hair and all the signs were there she was not talkative.

These are the types I struggle with the most. To open them as they are the hardest to figure out.

Do you guys have any specific ways of opening chicks like that?
Sounds like she was waiting for you to STFU and tell her to bend over !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

EDIT: No but really she was looking at you to escalate instead of yapping your mouth my man. Talking is lame you gotta engage the body and the mind. How you do that is up to you tbh.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yes, escalate

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she was waiting for you to STFU and tell her to bend over !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

EDIT: No but really she was looking at you to escalate instead of yapping your mouth my man. Talking is lame you gotta engage the body and the mind. How you do that is up to you tbh.
My man, that was done already this thread is mostly on how to manage this chick since there are moments of awkward silence and since the chick needs to be opened up.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My man, that was done already this thread is mostly on how to manage this chick since there are moments of awkward silence and since the chick needs to be opened up.
Then she's sitting there wondering when you're going to take thre hint that she doesn't want to know your life story and just wants to get railed !

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then she's sitting there wondering when you're going to take thre hint that she doesn't want to know your life story and just wants to get railed !
Agree, but still you need to build up momentum.

So let's focus on momentum:

1. Humor?
2. Eye Contact
3. Getting Closer (Grab a chair next to her)
4. Go for the kill

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its super rare this ever happens to me. Most women are talkers. But whenever it does happen, I use humor and more open ended questions.

To me it takes two people to contribute to the conversation. If she can't produce, then she isn't the girl for me. Being able to carry on a conversation with a stranger is an important life skill. If they are inferior in that area, then I'm not going out with them again.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its super rare this ever happens to me. Most women are talkers. But whenever it does happen, I use humor and more open ended questions.

To me it takes two people to contribute to the conversation. If she can't produce, then she isn't the girl for me. Being able to carry on a conversation with a stranger is an important life skill. If they are inferior in that area, then I'm not going out with them again.
Can you share some examples of the open ended questions?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never understood people who can text and message, accept dates, and then act like functional mutes on the actual date. Being shy isn't an excuse, either. I mean, just f*cking TALK, as the creator intended us to do.

I've dated a few women like this and it NEVER works out. Usually I won't contact them again but if they're hot, I'll give it another shot or two and hope they open up. Rarely do they. So I find myself carrying the conversation 80% of the time which is arduous and exhausting.

I actually had one of these last night. The worst Tinder date and one of the worst dates of all-time. Woman shows up, looks ok, but doesn't smile, barely acknowledges me, and hardly speaks two words. I'm carrying the conversation, using some wit and humor and asking questions. She seemed angry based on some of her answers about being a nurse (hates fat, smelly people and homeless so took an admin nursing job), hating OLD (almost yelled it), etc. She asked 3 questions: what do I do, have I been married, and do I have kids. Impressive creative questions, lady. Stereotypical angry older woman. The date ended after about 35 minutes when we agreed we weren't a fit. I even offered to pay for her drink to which she replied she had her own money. Wow, just wow. I mean a real b*tch.

Maybe some of the females on SS can chime in on why these women even bother to date when they're so damn bitter,

I'm taking an OLD detox for a while.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
B1tches better start talking or we gonna pull it out and stick it in their mouths

Last edited:

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never understood people who can text and message, accept dates, and then act like functional mutes on the actual date. Being shy isn't an excuse, either. I mean, just f*cking TALK, as the creator intended us to do.

I've dated a few women like this and it NEVER works out. Usually I won't contact them again but if they're hot, I'll give it another shot or two and hope they open up. Rarely do they. So I find myself carrying the conversation 80% of the time which is arduous and exhausting.

I actually had one of these last night. The worst Tinder date and one of the worst dates of all-time. Woman shows up, looks ok, but doesn't smile, barely acknowledges me, and hardly speaks two words. I'm carrying the conversation, using some wit and humor and asking questions. She seemed angry based on some of her answers about being a nurse (hates fat, smelly people and homeless so took an admin nursing job), hating OLD (almost yelled it), etc. She asked 3 questions: what do I do, have I been married, and do I have kids. Impressive creative questions, lady. Stereotypical angry older woman. The date ended after about 35 minutes when we agreed we weren't a fit. I even offered to pay for her drink to which she replied she had her own money. Wow, just wow. I mean a real b*tch.

Maybe some of the females on SS can chime in on why these women even bother to date when they're so damn bitter,

What a great waste of time.

This exactly is why even humor does not work to break the vibe.

It's either you click or you don't.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dash's post reminded of a girl several years ago that I met for a first date. This girl would barely open up about anything. Short answers. I finally told her I was exhausted talking about myself and trying to get her to open up so we could see if there was a connection. I paid the bill and left. A few minutes later she is calling me saying she is still at the same venue and she was really sorry and wanted to know if I could come back and she would promise to talk more. Lol, Hell NO. A week later she texts me trying to get me interested.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you share some examples of the open ended questions?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never waste this kinda energy on doing this much BS for a girl who is mute.
I dated this type and it was nothing but a 1 sided pain in the azz. Lol
Yep, best to just end it right there. It goes so much deeper. Its hard enough to communicate with someone that can talk.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

The second article actually has some interesting questions.

Thanks.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP. You open them by you being quiet too.
We were driving in my car, she was seating next to the passenger seat she literally told me this:

Her: If i don't talk too much that does not mean i don't feel comfortable with you.

She did not talk through the whole drive, we were going for a drink. I literally started to get bored but tried to keep it fresh and after a while, i stopped talking and left it in total mute in the car to see what she would do.

She started to feel uncomfortable in a way in which I realized she was full of sh1t. On the venue, though she was playful, and the night turned out to be better at a later stage.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not a female, but it's to take it out on the next guy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Silences are only awkward if you make them awkward. Not every second needs to be filled with Convo.

Learn to embrace these silences rather than figure out a way to put on a dog and pony show for her.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I don't know anything game-related about Cyprus, but Greek women have a reputation in alignment with Italian and Spanish women. Could partly be a location issue.