1
151674
Guest
Why do women keep men phone numbers even tho they dont talk to them no more.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I dont know too many people but I was the one to cut contact cause she wanted to be friends and I didnt. Later on she called me asking if I can work for her or do I know somebody that wanna work for her. I forgot to add she my co worker4. Another possibility is to use you as a resource or subject matter expert. Like if she knew you knew a lot about cars or home improvement for example, and had a question about it. I've experienced this before.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I agree with women getting over it easier than men, though all men should keep the number so they can identify who is calling. It is sad (though admittedly true) to think a man won't be able to resist from contacting an ex.It's much easier for women to get over a man than vice-versa. Men usually delete the number as a vital part of step 1 of NC. Especially to avoid drunk texting. A lot of women don't delete the number because it's not necessary to go to the effot, they're over it much quicker.
Well this is my situation this female I tried talking to had friendzoned me so I cut the interaction off completely. Later last night she called me asking if I wanted to work her day cause she wanted to be off. I recognized the number and answered it. I told her I couldnt and she gonna asked me if I know someone else that can work for her. I said no I dont just call the supervisor. I then told her I had to go and hung up.I agree with women getting over it easier than men, though all men should keep the number so they can identify who is calling. It is sad (though admittedly true) to think a man won't be able to resist from contacting an ex.
You did the right thing. Lookatu's reply was very specific but to expand on what he said, it's really more about women using men. There are many ways to try to use a person. Most women know that if a guy wants them, the guy will do anything for them in order to try to "get" them. AKA try to "nice" their way into her pants. Many women will try to take full advantage of that and sadly there are many simps out there who will comply. This is most common in young women and USUALLY lessens as they get older because they slowly learn that it is more trouble than it's worth and it has its risks (like the psycho simp who at some point decides he has done enough good deeds for her and now it's her time to.... "pay up"... if you get my drift). But some girls remain this way for life.Well this is my situation this female I tried talking to had friendzoned me so I cut the interaction off completely. Later last night she called me asking if I wanted to work her day cause she wanted to be off. I recognized the number and answered it. I told her I couldnt and she gonna asked me if I know someone else that can work for her. I said no I dont just call the supervisor. I then told her I had to go and hung up.
Well this woman thats doing that to me is in her early 40s but I can imagine them young women using men all the time and like you said. Its sad that the simps will comply thinking thats the keys to her pants.You did the right thing. Lookatu's reply was very specific but to expand on what he said, it's really more about women using men. There are many ways to try to use a person. Most women know that if a guy wants them, the guy will do anything for them in order to try to "get" them. AKA try to "nice" their way into her pants. Many women will try to take full advantage of that and sadly there are many simps out there who will comply. This is most common in young women and USUALLY lessens as they get older because they slowly learn that it is more trouble than it's worth and it has its risks (like the psycho simp who at some point decides he has done enough good deeds for her and now it's her time to.... "pay up"... if you get my drift). But some girls remain this way for life.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Sounds like she is single for a reason lolWell this woman thats doing that to me is in her early 40s but I can imagine them young women using men all the time and like you said. Its sad that the simps will comply thinking thats the keys to her pants.
Lol yep well I saved her number just so I can know whos calling but I wont let her used me unless im getting something out of it lol. I wish other simps would say no cause these women really think they ***** is irresistible lolSounds like she is single for a reason lol
There is your answer. You just said it. She got you bro..... You picked up the call cause you recognize her phone number. Bytch trying to read you if you are still interested or not...... You picked up that call so that told her you are still have her number and you are interested...... I call this a counter intelligence move. The intelligence is this forum, but the bytch beat you up. Next time ask before acting.Lol yep well I saved her number just so I can know whos calling but I wont let her used me unless im getting something out of it lol. I wish other simps would say no cause these women really think they ***** is irresistible lol
So you basically saying I shouldve never answer the phoneThere is your answer. You just said it. She got you bro..... You picked up the call cause you recognize her phone number. Bytch trying to read you if you are still interested or not...... You picked up that call so that told her you are still have her number and you are interested...... I call this a counter intelligence move. The intelligence is this forum, but the bytch beat you up. Next time ask before acting.
You should have NOT answer that 1 phone call.So you basically saying I shouldve never answer the phone
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Well I can only learn from it. So give me advice on further interactionYou should have NOT answer that 1 phone call.
Yep thats what I will do. Its hard but I get over her eventuallyFurther interaction?
None.
Hello, good morning, goodbye, good night. Those are the five words she gets to hear from you from now on.
And meet other women.