Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women still keep your number

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do women keep men phone numbers even tho they dont talk to them no more.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4. Another possibility is to use you as a resource or subject matter expert. Like if she knew you knew a lot about cars or home improvement for example, and had a question about it. I've experienced this before.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
4. Another possibility is to use you as a resource or subject matter expert. Like if she knew you knew a lot about cars or home improvement for example, and had a question about it. I've experienced this before.
I dont know too many people but I was the one to cut contact cause she wanted to be friends and I didnt. Later on she called me asking if I can work for her or do I know somebody that wanna work for her. I forgot to add she my co worker

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's much easier for women to get over a man than vice-versa. Men usually delete the number as a vital part of step 1 of NC. Especially to avoid drunk texting. A lot of women don't delete the number because it's not necessary to go to the effot, they're over it much quicker.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's much easier for women to get over a man than vice-versa. Men usually delete the number as a vital part of step 1 of NC. Especially to avoid drunk texting. A lot of women don't delete the number because it's not necessary to go to the effot, they're over it much quicker.
I agree with women getting over it easier than men, though all men should keep the number so they can identify who is calling. It is sad (though admittedly true) to think a man won't be able to resist from contacting an ex.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with women getting over it easier than men, though all men should keep the number so they can identify who is calling. It is sad (though admittedly true) to think a man won't be able to resist from contacting an ex.
Well this is my situation this female I tried talking to had friendzoned me so I cut the interaction off completely. Later last night she called me asking if I wanted to work her day cause she wanted to be off. I recognized the number and answered it. I told her I couldnt and she gonna asked me if I know someone else that can work for her. I said no I dont just call the supervisor. I then told her I had to go and hung up.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is my situation this female I tried talking to had friendzoned me so I cut the interaction off completely. Later last night she called me asking if I wanted to work her day cause she wanted to be off. I recognized the number and answered it. I told her I couldnt and she gonna asked me if I know someone else that can work for her. I said no I dont just call the supervisor. I then told her I had to go and hung up.
You did the right thing. Lookatu's reply was very specific but to expand on what he said, it's really more about women using men. There are many ways to try to use a person. Most women know that if a guy wants them, the guy will do anything for them in order to try to "get" them. AKA try to "nice" their way into her pants. Many women will try to take full advantage of that and sadly there are many simps out there who will comply. This is most common in young women and USUALLY lessens as they get older because they slowly learn that it is more trouble than it's worth and it has its risks (like the psycho simp who at some point decides he has done enough good deeds for her and now it's her time to.... "pay up"... if you get my drift). But some girls remain this way for life.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing. Lookatu's reply was very specific but to expand on what he said, it's really more about women using men. There are many ways to try to use a person. Most women know that if a guy wants them, the guy will do anything for them in order to try to "get" them. AKA try to "nice" their way into her pants. Many women will try to take full advantage of that and sadly there are many simps out there who will comply. This is most common in young women and USUALLY lessens as they get older because they slowly learn that it is more trouble than it's worth and it has its risks (like the psycho simp who at some point decides he has done enough good deeds for her and now it's her time to.... "pay up"... if you get my drift). But some girls remain this way for life.
Well this woman thats doing that to me is in her early 40s but I can imagine them young women using men all the time and like you said. Its sad that the simps will comply thinking thats the keys to her pants.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this woman thats doing that to me is in her early 40s but I can imagine them young women using men all the time and like you said. Its sad that the simps will comply thinking thats the keys to her pants.
Sounds like she is single for a reason lol

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she is single for a reason lol
Lol yep well I saved her number just so I can know whos calling but I wont let her used me unless im getting something out of it lol. I wish other simps would say no cause these women really think they ***** is irresistible lol

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yep well I saved her number just so I can know whos calling but I wont let her used me unless im getting something out of it lol. I wish other simps would say no cause these women really think they ***** is irresistible lol
There is your answer. You just said it. She got you bro..... You picked up the call cause you recognize her phone number. Bytch trying to read you if you are still interested or not...... You picked up that call so that told her you are still have her number and you are interested...... I call this a counter intelligence move. The intelligence is this forum, but the bytch beat you up. Next time ask before acting.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is your answer. You just said it. She got you bro..... You picked up the call cause you recognize her phone number. Bytch trying to read you if you are still interested or not...... You picked up that call so that told her you are still have her number and you are interested...... I call this a counter intelligence move. The intelligence is this forum, but the bytch beat you up. Next time ask before acting.
So you basically saying I shouldve never answer the phone

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Further interaction?

None.

Hello, good morning, goodbye, good night. Those are the five words she gets to hear from you from now on.

And meet other women.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Further interaction?

None.

Hello, good morning, goodbye, good night. Those are the five words she gets to hear from you from now on.

And meet other women.
Yep thats what I will do. Its hard but I get over her eventually