"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Women still keep your number

1

151674

Guest
Why do women keep men phone numbers even tho they dont talk to them no more.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
4. Another possibility is to use you as a resource or subject matter expert. Like if she knew you knew a lot about cars or home improvement for example, and had a question about it. I've experienced this before.
 
1

151674

Guest
4. Another possibility is to use you as a resource or subject matter expert. Like if she knew you knew a lot about cars or home improvement for example, and had a question about it. I've experienced this before.
I dont know too many people but I was the one to cut contact cause she wanted to be friends and I didnt. Later on she called me asking if I can work for her or do I know somebody that wanna work for her. I forgot to add she my co worker
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
It's much easier for women to get over a man than vice-versa. Men usually delete the number as a vital part of step 1 of NC. Especially to avoid drunk texting. A lot of women don't delete the number because it's not necessary to go to the effot, they're over it much quicker.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
It's much easier for women to get over a man than vice-versa. Men usually delete the number as a vital part of step 1 of NC. Especially to avoid drunk texting. A lot of women don't delete the number because it's not necessary to go to the effot, they're over it much quicker.
I agree with women getting over it easier than men, though all men should keep the number so they can identify who is calling. It is sad (though admittedly true) to think a man won't be able to resist from contacting an ex.
 
1

151674

Guest
I agree with women getting over it easier than men, though all men should keep the number so they can identify who is calling. It is sad (though admittedly true) to think a man won't be able to resist from contacting an ex.
Well this is my situation this female I tried talking to had friendzoned me so I cut the interaction off completely. Later last night she called me asking if I wanted to work her day cause she wanted to be off. I recognized the number and answered it. I told her I couldnt and she gonna asked me if I know someone else that can work for her. I said no I dont just call the supervisor. I then told her I had to go and hung up.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
Well this is my situation this female I tried talking to had friendzoned me so I cut the interaction off completely. Later last night she called me asking if I wanted to work her day cause she wanted to be off. I recognized the number and answered it. I told her I couldnt and she gonna asked me if I know someone else that can work for her. I said no I dont just call the supervisor. I then told her I had to go and hung up.
You did the right thing. Lookatu's reply was very specific but to expand on what he said, it's really more about women using men. There are many ways to try to use a person. Most women know that if a guy wants them, the guy will do anything for them in order to try to "get" them. AKA try to "nice" their way into her pants. Many women will try to take full advantage of that and sadly there are many simps out there who will comply. This is most common in young women and USUALLY lessens as they get older because they slowly learn that it is more trouble than it's worth and it has its risks (like the psycho simp who at some point decides he has done enough good deeds for her and now it's her time to.... "pay up"... if you get my drift). But some girls remain this way for life.
 
1

151674

Guest
You did the right thing. Lookatu's reply was very specific but to expand on what he said, it's really more about women using men. There are many ways to try to use a person. Most women know that if a guy wants them, the guy will do anything for them in order to try to "get" them. AKA try to "nice" their way into her pants. Many women will try to take full advantage of that and sadly there are many simps out there who will comply. This is most common in young women and USUALLY lessens as they get older because they slowly learn that it is more trouble than it's worth and it has its risks (like the psycho simp who at some point decides he has done enough good deeds for her and now it's her time to.... "pay up"... if you get my drift). But some girls remain this way for life.
Well this woman thats doing that to me is in her early 40s but I can imagine them young women using men all the time and like you said. Its sad that the simps will comply thinking thats the keys to her pants.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
Well this woman thats doing that to me is in her early 40s but I can imagine them young women using men all the time and like you said. Its sad that the simps will comply thinking thats the keys to her pants.
Sounds like she is single for a reason lol
 
1

151674

Guest
Sounds like she is single for a reason lol
Lol yep well I saved her number just so I can know whos calling but I wont let her used me unless im getting something out of it lol. I wish other simps would say no cause these women really think they ***** is irresistible lol
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Lol yep well I saved her number just so I can know whos calling but I wont let her used me unless im getting something out of it lol. I wish other simps would say no cause these women really think they ***** is irresistible lol
There is your answer. You just said it. She got you bro..... You picked up the call cause you recognize her phone number. Bytch trying to read you if you are still interested or not...... You picked up that call so that told her you are still have her number and you are interested...... I call this a counter intelligence move. The intelligence is this forum, but the bytch beat you up. Next time ask before acting.
 
1

151674

Guest
There is your answer. You just said it. She got you bro..... You picked up the call cause you recognize her phone number. Bytch trying to read you if you are still interested or not...... You picked up that call so that told her you are still have her number and you are interested...... I call this a counter intelligence move. The intelligence is this forum, but the bytch beat you up. Next time ask before acting.
So you basically saying I shouldve never answer the phone
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Further interaction?

None.

Hello, good morning, goodbye, good night. Those are the five words she gets to hear from you from now on.

And meet other women.
 
1

151674

Guest
Further interaction?

None.

Hello, good morning, goodbye, good night. Those are the five words she gets to hear from you from now on.

And meet other women.
Yep thats what I will do. Its hard but I get over her eventually
 
Top