Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women say they want one thing but emotionally respond to the exact opposite.

ItsFate451

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys agree with this? For example when women say they want a guy to take her out, be nice to her, text her all the time etc but goes for the guy that does the exact opposite.

What are some of your stories?

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep just got ghosted after the girl raved about me daily to me and everyone else for 4 weeks.

Definitely a head scratcher. Meanwhile her ex **** buddy she hated is probably railing away on her. I got 1000% removed from her life

ItsFate451

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep just got ghosted after the girl raved about me daily to me and everyone else for 4 weeks.

Definitely a head scratcher. Meanwhile her ex **** buddy she hated is probably railing away on her. I got 1000% removed from her life
Sorry to hear that man. Just got NC. Trust me she will be back randomly texting you.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating is like any other evolutionary psychological mechanism. We think we are consciously in control of our impulses, but often they can get the better of us. It's the exact same dynamic as alcoholism, drug addiction or over eating. The fight or flight response is another example. For people who have never been in a fight, even if they have some martial arts training, when you're under attack in the real world with an actual threat to your safety, your subconscious systems take over. The first time I was attacked on the street I managed to defend myself but for the most part froze up. Forgot how to punch and dodge. Was super weird. "Love" early on is a subconscious drive separate from our conscious thought and control. We have some control over our reactions, but they are always filtered through our feelings.

The fundamental principle of red pill theory is exactly this concept. Hypergamy. But it's not limited to hypergamy either. Attachment styles, personality disorders, etc, etc all contribute to the disconnect between surface level interactions and actual outcomes.

Hypergamy combined with different brain functioning makes women literally impossible to understand. Work on yourself, have fun, and when women do bizarre things, you just don't play along. You hold frame, see if they return and next if they don't. Trying to fight the subconscious mechanisms of another person who probably has no awareness of it themselves will never work.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to what a woman says, watch their actions. What comes out of their mouth means nothing. I am a bit different that other men in both work and play. Many men seem to like to puff themselves up and beat on their chest. I tone myself down on my material things and accomplishments in life. Yea, if I walked around in a bespoke Armani suit all day with Gucci shoes, blinged out Rolex driving an Mercedes Benz S-Class, perhaps that would get me more attention. However, that is not me. It is hard for me to be a fake person. As red pill as I've become, I have an problem with lying and deceit. I grew up dirt poor, thus I value what I make and I do not like to waste it on material things. Dating nowadays is pathetic. I've actually dated HB8-10's who've told me their are the prize. They are to be won over. My retort, please do not let the door hit your prized ass on the way out.

I have little time and patience for petty immature bull sh!t.

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man. Just got NC. Trust me she will be back randomly texting you.
Doubtful but thanks. Every ex that has ever blocked me still has me blocked to this day. It doesn’t matter how good you were when they’re done

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys agree with this? For example when women say they want a guy to take her out, be nice to her, text her all the time etc but goes for the guy that does the exact opposite.

What are some of your stories?
What a woman says she wants is coming from the logical part of her brain and what she responds to is coming from the emotional side of her brain.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a woman says she wants is coming from the logical part of her brain and what she responds to is coming from the emotional side of her brain.
I do not think women can honestly be logical when it comes to emotions and emotional issues. That would be an oxymoronic situation to be in.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She responds to the lizard brain?
This is a complicated topic that can probably never be fully explained or understood, but MOST women have absolutely no idea what kinda guy they are built to be attracted to. They first go through one or some guys they THINK they should be attracted to, but you are attracted to what you are attracted to, not to what you think you should be. And you cannot mistake when a woman is attracted to you.

You will have a calming effect over her most of the time. Her ***** will be absolutely wet for you just by the thought of you. And this will last from 6 months to about a year. After that, you have to cross your fingers and hope you are dealing with a girl who understands this concept I am about to explain:

The 6 month/1 year, that;s not love. That is lust and it is supposed to be there long enough for you to have kids. Both of you. In a lot of cases, that is not what happens. On the other hand, the human version of love is a much more logical, disciplinary idea. In about 6 months or 1 year, after you guys have banged like rabbits as much as you could, two mature people would CHOOSE TO START THE LOVE, if that is what they want. Love starts at about a year, or it never begins. There is no "love" in the first year LOL

And that is why most relationships end at either the 1 year or 2 year mark. Women, deep down inside, listen to the reptilian part of their brain that tells them "Hey, this guy did not leave you pregnant, he does not want to be the father of your kids" and they leave and they name this sh1t "I don't feel the same anymore" or "My feelings have changed, I don't know why, it's not you, it's me" type of things. There is nothing women want more in a man then his seed. If you don't give them the seed, they might prolong the whole thing from a year to about two IF you are good at facking them and if you are a dominant, tough man, but once the understand it's going nowhere in terms of family and kids...you're done.

That's relationships basically.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a complicated topic that can probably never be fully explained or understood, but MOST women have absolutely no idea what kinda guy they are built to be attracted to. They first go through one or some guys they THINK they should be attracted to, but you are attracted to what you are attracted to, not to what you think you should be. And you cannot mistake when a woman is attracted to you.

You will have a calming effect over her most of the time. Her ***** will be absolutely wet for you just by the thought of you. And this will last from 6 months to about a year. After that, you have to cross your fingers and hope you are dealing with a girl who understands this concept I am about to explain:

The 6 month/1 year, that;s not love. That is lust and it is supposed to be there long enough for you to have kids. Both of you. In a lot of cases, that is not what happens. On the other hand, the human version of love is a much more logical, disciplinary idea. In about 6 months or 1 year, after you guys have banged like rabbits as much as you could, two mature people would CHOOSE TO START THE LOVE, if that is what they want. Love starts at about a year, or it never begins. There is no "love" in the first year LOL

And that is why most relationships end at either the 1 year or 2 year mark. Women, deep down inside, listen to the reptilian part of their brain that tells them "Hey, this guy did not leave you pregnant, he does not want to be the father of your kids" and they leave and they name this sh1t "I don't feel the same anymore" or "My feelings have changed, I don't know why, it's not you, it's me" type of things. There is nothing women want more in a man then his seed. If you don't give them the seed, they might prolong the whole thing from a year to about two IF you are good at facking them and if you are a dominant, tough man, but once the understand it's going nowhere in terms of family and kids...you're done.

That's relationships basically.
Once they get the relationship and the kid out of you then what?

What? We're guaranteed great companionship and sex on demand from a woman who will put us as a priority the rest of our lives?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then they want you to provide and take care for her and the kid. And in most cases, they don't even wanna bang you anymore, like they get dedicated and crazy to their kids. The woman is much more dedicated to the kid than the man is.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then they want you to provide and take care for her and the kid. And in most cases, they don't even wanna bang you anymore, like they get dedicated and crazy to their kids. The woman is much more dedicated to the kid than the man is.
And then what do they do when they tell their girlfriends that they aren't "happy" and you always "bother" her for sex?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then what do they do when they tell their girlfriends that they aren't "happy" and you always "bother" her for sex?
Oh, they just don't care anymore. They will stick to a man that can provide even if they "bother" to have the sex. I mean, how much are you as a man gonna desire your pregnant woman who can barely walk because of her belly, or in the period of time when she is slimming down from all the bulking up with the baby? You not gonna want to touch her LOL

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all just W0manese...

Men and women have very different ways of communicating, and we tend to take what they say literally, its wired into our brain because as men, we are problem solvers. Look at it like this...

I will use your examples as context...
When a woman says... "I want you to take me out..."
A guy hears... "you don't take me out enough, and we don't do enough fun things. your boring!"
A guy thinks... "We just went out last week"
The woman means... "I am feeling some distance, and need some attention right now. I dont care what we do, I just want to spend time with you."

When a woman says... "I want you to text me more"
A guys hears... "You need to send me emojis, messages, emails, or whatever. Do something so I get more communication. fix this!"
A guy thinks... "you text too damn much woman. I am tired of this nonsense. I got $hit to do"
The woman means... "I want to feel your presence. I miss you and we don't spend enough time together. Can we get tacos tonight?"

The whole premise is that there is an underlying message to a woman's communication. It is often difficult to figure out, because as others have said, they often dont realize what they want. As men, we want to get solutions to their problem, but the solutions are often severely misguided because they are taking the woman's words so literally.

Most messages like the ones you described are a cry for attention. Women think out loud sharing their their process of inner discovery with an interested listener. And men tend to offer the method of caring they prefer, while they should actually start to learn the differnt ways their partners think, feel, and react.

For mods: Why is w0manese a blocked word?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, they just don't care anymore. They will stick to a man that can provide even if they "bother" to have the sex. I mean, how much are you as a man gonna desire your pregnant woman who can barely walk because of her belly, or in the period of time when she is slimming down from all the bulking up with the baby? You not gonna want to touch her LOL
I'll hit it and get head up till 7 months. Pregant breasts are full and ripe and pregnant puzzy is tight .

And you'll be surprised that when you love someone they will look beautiful pregnant with your seed.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she thinks that "she's not happy" she will of course think you are the problem and cheat . All with the expressed support of her girlfriends.

You "bother" her for sex before because while she did like you, her ticker was ticking. She was running out of time to get a family of her own and a kid.

Once that requirement was met, what's the need for excessive sex?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women are drawn to the straight up player type; typically women driven primarily by their sexual interests. Then you have some women who love the idea of the nice guy; they are the romantics driven by emotions. But MOST women want, to varying degrees, what can potentionally be found in between. All good things in moderation, as they say.

There is just one sticking point to women who fall into this middle-ground interest: what they want has to be GENUINE.

Once a woman expresses to a man that she desires to be treated nice, likes flowers or whatever it might be, the very act they request can no longer be a spontaneous and willing effort on the behalf of their men. A man at that point will only be doing what she told him. It is appeasement. It is not genuine. This is where all chumps fail. This is where women are driven into the arms of a man who is more of the genuine playa type.

All good things in moderation. The very same woman who wants to be treated nicely also wants a MAN. She wants a confident male with a backbone who knows when to say "no" to her and so forth. And she wants this man to genuinely show that softer side once in a while without being told to do so, at which point it would again be appeasement if she does. This is the realm of women who date the "jerk" when they claim to want the nice guy. They are hoping the jerk genuinely displays acts of niceness.

This is why women date nice guys end up cheating with a jerk. They were hoping the nice guy would genuinely grow a backbone.

All good things in moderation.

This is why many women will tend to avoid both the obvious playa AND the nice guy.

I think many women know what they want, at least to a reasonable degree. They just dont know how to articulate it without ruining it for themselves by doing so.

It's like telling someone you want to be surprised for your birthday, and that you have a few idea in mind that you are hoping for....but you can't tell them without ruining it for yourself.
No matter what, up front she will be ATTRACTED to the player .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women are drawn to the straight up player type; typically women driven primarily by their sexual interests. Then you have some women who love the idea of the nice guy; they are the romantics driven by emotions. But MOST women want, to varying degrees, what can potentionally be found in between. All good things in moderation, as they say.

There is just one sticking point to women who fall into this middle-ground interest: what they want has to be GENUINE.

Once a woman expresses to a man that she desires to be treated nice, likes flowers or whatever it might be, the very act they request can no longer be a spontaneous and willing effort on the behalf of their men. A man at that point will only be doing what she told him. It is appeasement. It is not genuine. This is where all chumps fail. This is where women are driven into the arms of a man who is more of the genuine playa type.

All good things in moderation. The very same woman who wants to be treated nicely also wants a MAN. She wants a confident male with a backbone who knows when to say "no" to her and so forth. And she wants this man to genuinely show that softer side once in a while without being told to do so, at which point it would again be appeasement if she does. This is the realm of women who date the "jerk" when they claim to want the nice guy. They are hoping the jerk genuinely displays acts of niceness.

This is why women date nice guys end up cheating with a jerk. They were hoping the nice guy would genuinely grow a backbone.

All good things in moderation.

This is why many women will tend to avoid both the obvious playa AND the nice guy.

I think many women know what they want, at least to a reasonable degree. They just dont know how to articulate it without ruining it for themselves by doing so.

It's like telling someone you want to be surprised for your birthday, and that you have a few idea in mind that you are hoping for....but you can't tell them without ruining it for yourself.
They won't learn they don't really like players until getting fvcked over time and time again by them. But she will be ATTRACTED.