forcerecon01
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2019
- Messages
- 863
- Reaction score
- 493
- Age
- 47
I feel women and relationships are overrated. Do any of you feel the same?I like being alone better than with someone who doesn't acknowledge me.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
But you still need sex right?I feel women and relationships are overrated. Do any of you feel the same?I like being alone better than with someone who doesn't acknowledge me.
no I don't need it. Its not oxygenBut you still need sex right?
You are and always will be your own best friend and asset…I feel women and relationships are overrated. Do any of you feel the same?I like being alone better than with someone who doesn't acknowledge me.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Me too, but thankfully not all women are like that.I like being alone better than with someone who doesn't acknowledge me.
I'm starting to learn that......You are and always will be your own best friend and asset…
Hope that answers your question
Wow. That does sound dangerous to think that there are a few exceptions.NAWALT (Not All Women Are Like That) = dangerous thinking
Female Nature is omnipotent. Hope for the best, plan for the worst.
"...But my woman is different" are always the famous last words of a dude who is primed for a fall.
AWALT (All Women Are Like That) = fear-based black and white thinkingNAWALT (Not All Women Are Like That) = dangerous thinking
Agree for the most part.Hope for the best, plan for the worst.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
They say sex sells.Sometimes I wish I could un-see the internet because with all the negativity on here I can’t be in a relationship without thinking she’s f-ing another guy. I don’t wish I was naïve again, just that I hadn’t heard so many cheating wife stories to get me down.
The golden age of marriage (second half of the 20th century) has passed. It’s all sex now. Sex, then maybe love, then maybe a meaningful relationship. But you’re much more likely to hit a bump on the way.
Today’s world in relationships revolves around sex. Everywhere you look it’s sex, sex, sex. Sex was supposed to be something that loving couples shared, now it’s so easy to get that it’s not special anymore. And with so many people confusing love for sex, tons of people are wasting their time on people they won’t end up having a meaningful relationship with.
I know complaining won’t do anything. I just wish sex was more of a special thing like it used to be, not a dime a dozen like it is now.
SoSuave needed another thread talking about how women and LTRs are overrated.I feel women and relationships are overrated. Do any of you feel the same?I like being alone better than with someone who doesn't acknowledge me.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
That's why people get into relationships. Mainly for the sex. The guys who can get regular sex without relationships aren't thrilled to get into relationships.But you still need sex right?
So is AWALT, because it's wrong.NAWALT (Not All Women Are Like That) = dangerous thinking
NAWALT is a lot more rational than AWALT. One is a generalization and one recognizes the variance. AWALT is directly irrational, it says "all" suggesting there aren't even exceptions. NAWALT does not say that no women are like that, it says "not all" suggesting some unquantified proportion of women still are like that.NAWALT isn't rational. It's bluepill idealism masquerading as rationality.
I feel women and relationships are overrated. Do any of you feel the same?I like being alone better than with someone who doesn't acknowledge me.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.