Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women overrated?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NAWALT (Not All Women Are Like That) = dangerous thinking

Female Nature is omnipotent. Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

"...But my woman is different" are always the famous last words of a dude who is primed for a fall.
Wow. That does sound dangerous to think that there are a few exceptions.

TheProspect

Reaction score
NAWALT (Not All Women Are Like That) = dangerous thinking
AWALT (All Women Are Like That) = fear-based black and white thinking

There’s a lot more nuance obviously, but I think common ground can be found somewhere between cynicism (disguised as pragmatism) and naivety (blue pill).

Hope for the best, plan for the worst.
Agree for the most part.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I could un-see the internet because with all the negativity on here I can’t be in a relationship without thinking she’s f-ing another guy. I don’t wish I was naïve again, just that I hadn’t heard so many cheating wife stories to get me down.
The golden age of marriage (second half of the 20th century) has passed. It’s all sex now. Sex, then maybe love, then maybe a meaningful relationship. But you’re much more likely to hit a bump on the way.
Today’s world in relationships revolves around sex. Everywhere you look it’s sex, sex, sex. Sex was supposed to be something that loving couples shared, now it’s so easy to get that it’s not special anymore. And with so many people confusing love for sex, tons of people are wasting their time on people they won’t end up having a meaningful relationship with.
I know complaining won’t do anything. I just wish sex was more of a special thing like it used to be, not a dime a dozen like it is now.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I could un-see the internet because with all the negativity on here I can’t be in a relationship without thinking she’s f-ing another guy. I don’t wish I was naïve again, just that I hadn’t heard so many cheating wife stories to get me down.
The golden age of marriage (second half of the 20th century) has passed. It’s all sex now. Sex, then maybe love, then maybe a meaningful relationship. But you’re much more likely to hit a bump on the way.
Today’s world in relationships revolves around sex. Everywhere you look it’s sex, sex, sex. Sex was supposed to be something that loving couples shared, now it’s so easy to get that it’s not special anymore. And with so many people confusing love for sex, tons of people are wasting their time on people they won’t end up having a meaningful relationship with.
I know complaining won’t do anything. I just wish sex was more of a special thing like it used to be, not a dime a dozen like it is now.
They say sex sells.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel women and relationships are overrated. Do any of you feel the same?I like being alone better than with someone who doesn't acknowledge me.
SoSuave needed another thread talking about how women and LTRs are overrated.

Reaction score
I broke a frustrating 3 week dry spell early in the year and I remember after I was done I was like I need to have sex again. I literally went through all that frustration and pain for 10-20 minutes of sex and afterwards it was like I was back in my dry spell.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not Arabic but there is a saying:

‘’If a man can’t reach the fruit from the tree, he doesn’t want it because it is poisonous.“

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel women and relationships are overrated. Do any of you feel the same?I like being alone better than with someone who doesn't acknowledge me.
Relationships, friendships, and interactions that energize and uplift us are golden.

Standards of where you invest your time and energy are important. Don’t invest your time and energy into things that do not uplift you.

If you repeatedly leave interactions with a person or group and feel drained or low energy afterwards, take note and adjust the interactions if possible otherwise move forward in your life.

Find others who you better resonate with and who you feel uplift you and your energy, and vice versa. Those interactions that enliven us and expand us are more fun and meaningful, IMHO. Those are relationships worth being in, IMHO. Those are the interactions/relationships that enrich and uplift your life and well-being, and likewise you enrich and uplift theirs as well. A true win-win.

In the meanwhile, be your own best company.

Last edited:

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a matter of mindset. In the beginning of my relationship I'd take things seriously, but now I just find it funny. The problems, the tests once in a while, they all sound pretty fun to me. Yeah, if you're weak women can drain you emotionally, you just have to deal with yourself, not her. Stay in your center.

As human beings, we were not made to be alone. Relationships are great and can be a great way to improve your life for better (or worse, if you got a rotten finger for women and ain't that emotionally centered). Sex is also one of these things, but I am particularly too romantic to be ****ing random girls, it make me feel bad instead of making me feel good.

My opinion is: it's not overrated, you're just expecting (or learned to expect) too much. Relationships are investments, and if you got a good eye for an investment you can make good money with it. No if you're the kind of investor that lose his mind when the investment goes downhill once in a while and get crazy, stay away from relationships and women in general.

My truth is that I am my best company, but I love staying with the people I love. My friends, my family, my woman. They're all more than welcome to be in my life. If they don't want to, it's alright. Of course I won't be as happy as I was when they were around, but it won't make me a sad man either. Life goes on.

Serenity

Reaction score
NAWALT isn't rational. It's bluepill idealism masquerading as rationality.
NAWALT is a lot more rational than AWALT. One is a generalization and one recognizes the variance. AWALT is directly irrational, it says "all" suggesting there aren't even exceptions. NAWALT does not say that no women are like that, it says "not all" suggesting some unquantified proportion of women still are like that.

You can believe AWALT all you want, but know that it is fundamentally irrational.

Yeah the blue pillers use this term, but that in itself is a poor argument for it's incorrectness. The blue pillers find other ways to abuse the truth of this, such as denying that women can be bad. I do not deny such things, but I know for a fact not all of them are bad.

Can you confirm to me that you believe half the population of Earth is one big homogeneous group of people? Or are there difference within this group?