Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women on job

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was engaging into a conversation with one of my female co workers. Shes 54 but look like she's 20. Yes she look that good so anyway we will talk every now n then on the job nothing about hooking up just casual conversation. We eventually got on the topic about how she just had her house remodeled and a huge bedroom with a king size bed. She asked me have I saw pics of it and I responded no. She said she was gonna send me pics of it. She sent me 3 pics. One with her kitchen floor, another with her huge room n bed and last one with her in her room dress up like she going out and put a heart between her breasts cause she was wearing a low cut shirt. She got that heart from snap chat Im assuming. I complicated her kitchen, bed and I asked who is that sexy woman standing in that room. She responded her daughter which she only has 2 sons and no daughter. My question is was she being friendly or was she trying to enticed me?

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being friendly. Even if she wasn’t just being friendly she works with you, so better if you pretend she was just being friendly.
Thats what I did cause I dont want to interpret all this wrong so I just kept it casuel.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol she knows what she’s doing. Either she just want attention from you or she could be testing the waters to see if you like her. My guess the latter.

My advice; flow with whatever may happen. You only got one life to live. Stop limiting yourself with these “rules”.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol she knows what she’s doing. Either she just want attention from you or she could be testing the waters to see if you like her. My guess the latter.

My advice; flow with whatever may happen. You only got one life to live. Stop limiting yourself with these “rules”.
You right thats why I replied when she sent me that

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was engaging into a conversation with one of my female co workers. Shes 54 but look like she's 20. Yes she look that good so anyway we will talk every now n then on the job nothing about hooking up just casual conversation. We eventually got on the topic about how she just had her house remodeled and a huge bedroom with a king size bed. She asked me have I saw pics of it and I responded no. She said she was gonna send me pics of it. She sent me 3 pics. One with her kitchen floor, another with her huge room n bed and last one with her in her room dress up like she going out and put a heart between her breasts cause she was wearing a low cut shirt. She got that heart from snap chat Im assuming. I complicated her kitchen, bed and I asked who is that sexy woman standing in that room. She responded her daughter which she only has 2 sons and no daughter. My question is was she being friendly or was she trying to enticed me?
She is looking for validation.. She wants to know if 'she still got it' and if she can get a reaction out of a guy half her age.

She is a coworker. Do not engage.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't call that flirting if I were you.

Looking at pictures of a remodeled house, a remodeled kitchen, and a bedroom with a bed in it doesn't seem very sexual to me.

If you think about what turns you on, then you would know if she's flirting or hinting something sexual with you or not.
Looking at the interior of someone's house does nothing for me.
Just being real.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is looking for validation.. She wants to know if 'she still got it' and if she can get a reaction out of a guy half her age.

This

No woman is worth losing your job/career over in this #metoo era, especially not a 54yo that's most likely on menopause and can't get wet or wanna have sex. The closest thing to sex is her dopamine rush through validation, whether it be online, work, out and about, etc. They always find suckers to entice...

A good comeback would've been, Oh my, is that work appropriate?

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Riiight MILF hunter...

Screwing much older woman at work is hardly a good idea. You must be really thirsty for poosy.
If u read my post correctly you would see that Im not making it all about the pvssy like some of u weak ass men on here. I simply asked a question about her sending me a pic when we discussed about her house being remodeled dumb azz

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax, I was just teasing you.

At my current state, I would probably give it a thought if I was you - still, it's universally bad idea. I do understand the being intrigued part however.
Lol my bad man its just hard to interpret the context and I do wanna give it a chance but at the same time I think about my job as well

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I will co-sign this as well.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember that there was this great guide about dating/picking up women at work (can't find it on my hard drive now) neverthless I would try to find it. The key is to catch eye contact and hold it too long with the coworker you are interested in - I used this efficiently to pick up a coworker when I was working in large international company several years ago. Smooth, seducing look into her eyes few seconds too long.

Of course you shouldn't do it.
Hell I should try it but damn it might get me in trouble if it works lol

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never seen a 54 year old woman that looks like she's 20. Surely you're exaggerating. But anyway, you think she's hot and I assume you want to bang. You have to be extra careful here because she's from work. I'd advise just inviting her out somewhere for a drink together and then make a move on her subtly whilst you're out drinking together. If she's not 100% cooperative then fall back quickly and then just forget about her.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never seen a 54 year old woman that looks like she's 20. Surely you're exaggerating. But anyway, you think she's hot and I assume you want to bang. You have to be extra careful here because she's from work. I'd advise just inviting her out somewhere for a drink together and then make a move on her subtly whilst you're out drinking together. If she's not 100% cooperative then fall back quickly and then just forget about her.
Well thanks for the advice but I can tell you havent been around enough women cause surely there are a lot of older women that look a whole lot younger.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thanks for the advice but I can tell you havent been around enough women cause surely there are a lot of older women that look a whole lot younger.
There are women that look younger than their age but I've never seen a 54 year old that looks 20. Not that it really matters because if she's attractive to you then that's what's important.