Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Women on job

1

151674

Guest
I was engaging into a conversation with one of my female co workers. Shes 54 but look like she's 20. Yes she look that good so anyway we will talk every now n then on the job nothing about hooking up just casual conversation. We eventually got on the topic about how she just had her house remodeled and a huge bedroom with a king size bed. She asked me have I saw pics of it and I responded no. She said she was gonna send me pics of it. She sent me 3 pics. One with her kitchen floor, another with her huge room n bed and last one with her in her room dress up like she going out and put a heart between her breasts cause she was wearing a low cut shirt. She got that heart from snap chat Im assuming. I complicated her kitchen, bed and I asked who is that sexy woman standing in that room. She responded her daughter which she only has 2 sons and no daughter. My question is was she being friendly or was she trying to enticed me?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

1

151674

Guest
Being friendly. Even if she wasn’t just being friendly she works with you, so better if you pretend she was just being friendly.
Thats what I did cause I dont want to interpret all this wrong so I just kept it casuel.
 

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
411
Reaction score
141
Location
wall street
Lol she knows what she’s doing. Either she just want attention from you or she could be testing the waters to see if you like her. My guess the latter.

My advice; flow with whatever may happen. You only got one life to live. Stop limiting yourself with these “rules”.
 
1

151674

Guest
Lol she knows what she’s doing. Either she just want attention from you or she could be testing the waters to see if you like her. My guess the latter.

My advice; flow with whatever may happen. You only got one life to live. Stop limiting yourself with these “rules”.
You right thats why I replied when she sent me that
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
I was engaging into a conversation with one of my female co workers. Shes 54 but look like she's 20. Yes she look that good so anyway we will talk every now n then on the job nothing about hooking up just casual conversation. We eventually got on the topic about how she just had her house remodeled and a huge bedroom with a king size bed. She asked me have I saw pics of it and I responded no. She said she was gonna send me pics of it. She sent me 3 pics. One with her kitchen floor, another with her huge room n bed and last one with her in her room dress up like she going out and put a heart between her breasts cause she was wearing a low cut shirt. She got that heart from snap chat Im assuming. I complicated her kitchen, bed and I asked who is that sexy woman standing in that room. She responded her daughter which she only has 2 sons and no daughter. My question is was she being friendly or was she trying to enticed me?
She is looking for validation.. She wants to know if 'she still got it' and if she can get a reaction out of a guy half her age.

She is a coworker. Do not engage.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
I wouldn't call that flirting if I were you.

Looking at pictures of a remodeled house, a remodeled kitchen, and a bedroom with a bed in it doesn't seem very sexual to me.

If you think about what turns you on, then you would know if she's flirting or hinting something sexual with you or not.
Looking at the interior of someone's house does nothing for me.
Just being real.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
She is looking for validation.. She wants to know if 'she still got it' and if she can get a reaction out of a guy half her age.

She is a coworker. Do not engage.
This

No woman is worth losing your job/career over in this #metoo era, especially not a 54yo that's most likely on menopause and can't get wet or wanna have sex. The closest thing to sex is her dopamine rush through validation, whether it be online, work, out and about, etc. They always find suckers to entice...

A good comeback would've been, Oh my, is that work appropriate?
 
1

151674

Guest
Riiight MILF hunter...

Screwing much older woman at work is hardly a good idea. You must be really thirsty for poosy.
If u read my post correctly you would see that Im not making it all about the pvssy like some of u weak ass men on here. I simply asked a question about her sending me a pic when we discussed about her house being remodeled dumb azz
 
1

151674

Guest
Relax, I was just teasing you.

At my current state, I would probably give it a thought if I was you - still, it's universally bad idea. I do understand the being intrigued part however.
Lol my bad man its just hard to interpret the context and I do wanna give it a chance but at the same time I think about my job as well
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
She is looking for validation.. She wants to know if 'she still got it' and if she can get a reaction out of a guy half her age.

She is a coworker. Do not engage.
I will co-sign this as well.
 
1

151674

Guest
I remember that there was this great guide about dating/picking up women at work (can't find it on my hard drive now) neverthless I would try to find it. The key is to catch eye contact and hold it too long with the coworker you are interested in - I used this efficiently to pick up a coworker when I was working in large international company several years ago. Smooth, seducing look into her eyes few seconds too long.

Of course you shouldn't do it.
Hell I should try it but damn it might get me in trouble if it works lol
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I've never seen a 54 year old woman that looks like she's 20. Surely you're exaggerating. But anyway, you think she's hot and I assume you want to bang. You have to be extra careful here because she's from work. I'd advise just inviting her out somewhere for a drink together and then make a move on her subtly whilst you're out drinking together. If she's not 100% cooperative then fall back quickly and then just forget about her.
 
1

151674

Guest
I've never seen a 54 year old woman that looks like she's 20. Surely you're exaggerating. But anyway, you think she's hot and I assume you want to bang. You have to be extra careful here because she's from work. I'd advise just inviting her out somewhere for a drink together and then make a move on her subtly whilst you're out drinking together. If she's not 100% cooperative then fall back quickly and then just forget about her.
Well thanks for the advice but I can tell you havent been around enough women cause surely there are a lot of older women that look a whole lot younger.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Well thanks for the advice but I can tell you havent been around enough women cause surely there are a lot of older women that look a whole lot younger.
There are women that look younger than their age but I've never seen a 54 year old that looks 20. Not that it really matters because if she's attractive to you then that's what's important.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top