Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Now Have more choice than EVER before

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No, I'm talking about GOOD options. You're assuming what you're trying to prove, while I'm using objective metrics like looks, money, status.
Yeah, there aren't many of those guys out there who are single, that's my point. And even if you have all those things, if you don't have a minimum level of game they are going to be getting cheated on.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may take you a few months to approach 100 girls, but a pretty girl can get more than 100 matches on OLD in just a minute.

It’s because of the massive choice girls have that we have to maximise our value and sample a large number of girls through cold approaching. As social circles get smaller and society becomes more atomised, most men simply won’t be able to experience sexual relationships at all without cold approaching.

Cold approaching women is absolutely essential if you don't want to waste your time sifting through rubbish on OLD. If you want a high conversion rate with piss poor game, you’ll have to focus on girls who are less attractive, because they will more likely be attracted to you. If you want a high conversion rate with hot girls, your value has to be sky high.
Sad, but true, a "Kind of cute" 6.5 woman seems to have the same SMV as a non-famous man whose looks are on par with a Henry Cavill, Ryan Reynolds or Chris Hemsworth.

The only men who have same pulling power a very attractive HB 8-10 woman would have are attractive looking men who are famous actors, athletes or musicians. They have the same pulling power as very hot woman due to their looks AND social status.

By Cold approach, you mean approaching women who "don't even know you exist"? since they are NOT giving you IOI's?

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad, but true, a "Kind of cute" 6.5 woman seems to have the same SMV as a non-famous man whose looks are on par with a Henry Cavill, Ryan Reynolds or Chris Hemsworth.

The only men who have same pulling power a very attractive HB 8-10 woman would have are attractive looking men who are famous actors, athletes or musicians. They have the same pulling power as very hot woman due to their looks AND social status.

By Cold approach, you mean approaching women who "don't even know you exist"? since they are NOT giving you IOI's?
did You had a look who most of this famous or rich guys are dating ?

not the 8-10 ones that you mention

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They really don’t. If they have so many choices, why are all these bvtches single?

The answer- 90% of men are literally invisible to women.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anxious-avoidant attachment and greed, the same reasons as Chad.
This + they are very entitled . Thinking that they only deserve the top of the top . So they Will not settle till they do not reach the late 20s or early 30s

And even then they will think that they settled with a guy

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many SoSuave participants are a part of the 90%.

They really don’t. If they have so many choices, why are all these bvtches single?
They are too fussy and entitled relative to what they offer. Happens all the time, especially with the Millennial generation.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

90%? Maybe half of men, but not 90%.

And that percentage can't just be looks wise. There is a hot girl from my gym (Mid 20's) whose fiance is fat with an average face. He must have money :oops:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may take you a few months to approach 100 girls, but a pretty girl can get more than 100 matches on OLD in just a minute.

It’s because of the massive choice girls have that we have to maximise our value and sample a large number of girls through cold approaching. As social circles get smaller and society becomes more atomised, most men simply won’t be able to experience sexual relationships at all without cold approaching.

Cold approaching women is absolutely essential if you don't want to waste your time sifting through rubbish on OLD. If you want a high conversion rate with piss poor game, you’ll have to focus on girls who are less attractive, because they will more likely be attracted to you. If you want a high conversion rate with hot girls, your value has to be sky high.
If you mean day game I would try co Ed sports

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is akin to Chinese buffet - there are heaps of choices and a seemingly unlimited amount, but as is the case with a Chinese buffet, it often leaves you bloated and feeling sick. As stated by other posters, the majority of the men these women are in contact with are men that don't even register on the radar --- they don't want to know them or even talk to them. Any attention is unwanted attention. What they really want are select men and there is a shortage of these types of guys.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is akin to Chinese buffet - there are heaps of choices and a seemingly unlimited amount, but as is the case with a Chinese buffet, it often leaves you bloated and feeling sick. As stated by other posters, the majority of the men these women are in contact with are men that don't even register on the radar --- they don't want to know them or even talk to them. Any attention is unwanted attention. What they really want are select men and there is a shortage of these types of guys.
By how this sounds, it's all before any interaction takes place, thus looks is of utmost importance.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you mean day game I would try co Ed sports
Co-ed sports leagues can be considered a form of weak social circle game. They are not day game at all. It’s pretty difficult to swoop into a co-ed kickball, softball, volleyball, or soccer league & directly arrange dates. First, there are more men than women in all these leagues. Nearly every other guy in these leagues is an unattached guy who is trying to get his penis wet in league because he read some advice article online or in a printed copy of a magazine about doing this. The only exceptions are the men who join teams with their girlfriends or wives. You can make friends in these leagues but chances are that the other men need sex as much as you do. If you’re able to develop a social circle from a co-ed sports league, realize it will take multiple seasons of participation in the league. So you’d better actually like that sport because playing that sport is often the only benefit of it.

Perfectly described. I like the Chinese buffet analogy. Chinese food has too much soy in it too, which is bad for men.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By how this sounds, it's all before any interaction takes place, thus looks is of utmost importance.
Correct Don. Looks are central - they make or break the interaction. I am sure you've had experiences where women were all over you or you approached a woman who was interested and you might have said "cringy" or "cornball" things (we all have starting off), yet it worked like a charm. You have seen the following in the past for sure: guys making lame approaches that somehow worked. Approaches that violate what we call "acceptable" here. Everyone here will have experienced this or witnessed it many times. The reason is because the woman had decided he was a select man and so he got the green light --- to keep up his end of the bargain he just has to be able to hold a conversation and not be SUPER weird.

A woman will make excuses for a guy and rationalize questionable behavior (to a point) if she is interested in him.

Just wanted to make this quick edit: a large part of the frustration seen on here from the single fellas is due to miscalculation--- that is chasing the wrong women. Their rap may be fine, they may have dressed well, they even may have been confident when they stepped over, but when there is a lack of interest it's literally like traveling east when you intend to go west. You really can't negotiate interest/attraction -- many of us, including myself, have made this mistake.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to make this quick edit: a large part of the frustration seen on here from the single fellas is due to miscalculation--- that is chasing the wrong women. Their rap may be fine, they may have dressed well, they even may have been confident when they stepped over, but when there is a lack of interest it's literally like traveling east when you intend to go west. You really can't negotiate interest/attraction -- many of us, including myself, have made this mistake.
So you believe in IOI's before approaching then?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys will have to do some approaches without IOIs but IOIs do increase the probability of a successful approach.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys will have to do some approaches without IOIs but IOIs do increase the probability of a successful approach.
Since I'm okay with rejection, idgaf... My skin is thicker than my IOI radar is tuned...

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it saves guys a lot of time, yeah. I have to mention I also did the cold approach thing when I first got on here. That was all the rage here at the time and I was shy around women, so I saw it as a good opportunity to get out of my comfort zone. I did it at clubs, didn't think to do it in the "daytime". Whenever I saw a girl I thought was really good looking I approached her when I felt I had a "good opportunity". I can't say it was an enjoyable experience; there was tons of rejection. Really bad rejections were minimal, most were cool about it, lots of sorry I have a boyfriend or some variation of that. Nevertheless, rejection. One good thing about it was it helped overcome my shyness - it was worth it for that alone.

My stance/approach changed overtime once I started picking up successes. There were woman I had succeeded with "coldly" (or so I thought). Upon talking to them later and asking what they first thought of me, they would say something like "oh I thought you were really cute and I kept checking you out but I'm not sure you noticed". This was told to me more than one time and it got me thinking. Some other guys that were good with women corrobated the same thing (I was fortunate make friends with this cool guy in college, he worked as a bartender and was genuine natural, he told me and showed me a lot of subtleties/non verbal stuff that is at play). Over time, after seeing a lot of the same patterns I realized there is something to it - women do choose the men, but because it's typically done non-verbally, it can almost seem like a different language and can be hard to miss unless you know what to look for.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like what? Details like this are the most beneficial I think.
Part of it is what to feel for. You have to get used to sensing vibrational frequencies. Women in your proximity who are interested can in effect send energy in your direction. Going to a meditation class can help with this.

But what to "look" for is pretty basic, extended eye contact, them being dorks for no reason in your physical proximity, "accidental" brushing against, playing with their hair, etc.

Last edited:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like what? Details like this are the most beneficial I think.
Pilgrim mentioned some of the more common one's. Having said that I know there is a difference between reading something and experiencing it. It helps to have someone who is a natural point it out in person as you can "know about it" but still miss it. Here are some from experience with examples.

You want to notice what she does when she first notices you. You need to be looking at her: When you first make eye contact with each other does she adjust herself in any way? They usually will fuss with their hair or clothing. Now are there occasions in which women mess with their hair? Sure, no question about it - sometimes it is windy or it simply gets in the way, but it's an awfully big coincidence if they do it when you both lock eyes for the first time.

If they decide to be close to you - this means they want you to say something to them. Consider your surroundings before making the decision. An example: I once went to a bar/lounge with a friend of mine. While we were in line we started talking to these two chicks. Once we got in there after some chit chat I told them I would be right back. I broke off from them and went to the bar to buy a ****tail and sat at one of the tables off to the side for a bit. This establishment had a dancefloor close to the bar area and the majority of people hung at this spot. While I was sitting there drinking this group of girls decided to plant themselves exactly to my left, just a little bit in front. They were no more than two arm lengths' away. This means they were directly in my line of vision and had stood there close to 10 minutes. The majority of them weren't facing me but from time to time I did see some of them would turn their head to look at me briefly.

If they open you for just about any reason. The only exceptions are if you are in a department store or something and a woman at the counter tries to make conversation - in this case she is simply trying to sell you something and you can ignore. Anything else should result in alarms going off. Women don't directly open guys because they don't want to risk the guy bothering them. They prefer that men they aren't interested in stay the hell away from them. An example: I was once at a bar with a friend of mine watching a basketball game. A group of girls came in, about 5 or 6 of them. They had picked some of the stools next to ours. Before sitting down one of them had came over to me and leaned over and said "Heyyyy, what are we drinking here?" I told her what it was and I asked her what the occasion was with her friends. She had told me it was her friends birthday and then after some more conversation I was basically integrated into the their group.

If they outright smile at you - this one needs no explanation

If they have trouble looking at you and look at the floor or something. I posted something like this yesterday. A lot of times interested women will have hard time making eye contact with men they like, because they think the man is far above her in sexual value. I know there is something to this one because when I was a highschooler and sucked with women I would do the same thing. Whenever I saw and had to pass a girl I liked in hallway I would always end up looking down in passing her, every time. I also had this strange habit of scratching the back of my neck when I would notice her. Everyone has certain "quirks" in the presence of people they like/find attractive.

The best way to persuade oneself about all this is to simply take a month or two to just observe. You don't concern yourself about making moves (although do so if the opportunity comes up), just observe. This is in fact what I did. I spent a couple of weeks going to places where I would have to see a lot of women (nightclubs, festivals etc) and I observed what they did. Anything that seemed unusual I noted. After some time it became clear that certain things happened a lot, there were clear behavioral patterns - these things I noted. In the next phase I decided I would open the one's who did the things that occurred more frequently. You don't worry about what you will say, you just tell yourself when the time comes you will say something and it will be the right thing. One of my earliest successes was in a grocery store - I came across a woman who started fussing with her hair when we both first made eye contact. I said something to the effect that it was my first time there (lol) and I was looking for a certain thing and if she could show me where it was. She was happy to do so and did - yes I did get her # at the end.

A lot of these actions are subconscious and women CANNOT help it. It gives them away if you can catch it. Hope it helps and happy hunting.