Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women never take care of me financially, and its bothering me...

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something's been on my mind lately and its bothering me, so thought I'd bring it up to yall for some thoughts.

I got money. Not endless pits of FU money, but I live comfortably. I can afford nice experiences and things, and I spend money liberally as I like to have a good time: Drinks, food, events, etc... I usually always pay for the girl I'm with, and sometimes if Im in a group of guys, I'll pay for the men too. Whatever, its never been a big deal.

However, from time to time I keep hearing stories about men who are financially supported by their women. Dudes who are treated to an expensive vacation by their girlfriend, or some guy who get a new set of teeth by his girl, etc... Thing is, I've never had something of that sort. Sure, Ive been out with women who've offered to share the tab or whatever, but nothing extravagant.

Im curious, is this something I should be bothered by? Is it a rite of passage in the "game" when you get to the level where the girls are taking care of you? Idk, thought Id see what yall opinions were on this.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah treated, chances are they will pay for the travel spences anyway, get this in your head dud woman will never spend on you without a return, and she will only do so after so long time, and that is only if she feels like doing something nice for you, most woman today don't have money to even take care of thenselfs even less kids and other men

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, from time to time I keep hearing stories about men who are financially supported by their women. Dudes who are treated to an expensive vacation by their girlfriend, or some guy who get a new set of teeth by his girl, etc... Thing is, I've never had something of that sort. Sure, Ive been out with women who've offered to share the tab or whatever, but nothing extravagant.
You have to attract women who have money, without using your money.

You're going to be relying on game and looks, certain types of status can help as well.

On top of that she's going to have to be a decent person and have high interest. So she probably won't be a beauty queen.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something's been on my mind lately and its bothering me, so thought I'd bring it up to yall for some thoughts.

I got money. Not endless pits of FU money, but I live comfortably. I can afford nice experiences and things, and I spend money liberally as I like to have a good time: Drinks, food, events, etc... I usually always pay for the girl I'm with, and sometimes if Im in a group of guys, I'll pay for the men too. Whatever, its never been a big deal.

Im curious, is this something I should be bothered by? Is it a rite of passage in the "game" when you get to the level where the girls are taking care of you? Idk, thought Id see what yall opinions were on this.
I've also heard the stories. About women financially supporting themselves and even sometimes paying for men. About women being equal.

I think it's probably just a myth.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not at all bothersome. It's not reality. Women don't financially simp for men.