"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Women never take care of me financially, and its bothering me...

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
Something's been on my mind lately and its bothering me, so thought I'd bring it up to yall for some thoughts.

I got money. Not endless pits of FU money, but I live comfortably. I can afford nice experiences and things, and I spend money liberally as I like to have a good time: Drinks, food, events, etc... I usually always pay for the girl I'm with, and sometimes if Im in a group of guys, I'll pay for the men too. Whatever, its never been a big deal.

However, from time to time I keep hearing stories about men who are financially supported by their women. Dudes who are treated to an expensive vacation by their girlfriend, or some guy who get a new set of teeth by his girl, etc... Thing is, I've never had something of that sort. Sure, Ive been out with women who've offered to share the tab or whatever, but nothing extravagant.

Im curious, is this something I should be bothered by? Is it a rite of passage in the "game" when you get to the level where the girls are taking care of you? Idk, thought Id see what yall opinions were on this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
yeah treated, chances are they will pay for the travel spences anyway, get this in your head dud woman will never spend on you without a return, and she will only do so after so long time, and that is only if she feels like doing something nice for you, most woman today don't have money to even take care of thenselfs even less kids and other men
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
However, from time to time I keep hearing stories about men who are financially supported by their women. Dudes who are treated to an expensive vacation by their girlfriend, or some guy who get a new set of teeth by his girl, etc... Thing is, I've never had something of that sort. Sure, Ive been out with women who've offered to share the tab or whatever, but nothing extravagant.
You have to attract women who have money, without using your money.

You're going to be relying on game and looks, certain types of status can help as well.

On top of that she's going to have to be a decent person and have high interest. So she probably won't be a beauty queen.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Something's been on my mind lately and its bothering me, so thought I'd bring it up to yall for some thoughts.

I got money. Not endless pits of FU money, but I live comfortably. I can afford nice experiences and things, and I spend money liberally as I like to have a good time: Drinks, food, events, etc... I usually always pay for the girl I'm with, and sometimes if Im in a group of guys, I'll pay for the men too. Whatever, its never been a big deal.

However, from time to time I keep hearing stories about men who are financially supported by their women. Dudes who are treated to an expensive vacation by their girlfriend, or some guy who get a new set of teeth by his girl, etc... Thing is, I've never had something of that sort. Sure, Ive been out with women who've offered to share the tab or whatever, but nothing extravagant.

Im curious, is this something I should be bothered by? Is it a rite of passage in the "game" when you get to the level where the girls are taking care of you? Idk, thought Id see what yall opinions were on this.
I've also heard the stories. About women financially supporting themselves and even sometimes paying for men. About women being equal.

I think it's probably just a myth.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Im curious, is this something I should be bothered by? Is it a rite of passage in the "game" when you get to the level where the girls are taking care of you? Idk, thought Id see what yall opinions were on this.
This is not at all bothersome. It's not reality. Women don't financially simp for men.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top