Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women LOVE my game as a male model on OLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So if you can market to her group you got her. Hmm. I guess for the guy its easier if its a cookie cuttered "type".
Like some women want glittery phone cases, then others want leather, oh but the texture the texture too smooth. Oh, the red color is too dark. You just won't believe how picky they are.

Then they blame the men that they can't find "decent" men out there and that it's the men with issues.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like some women want glittery phone cases, then others want leather, oh but the texture the texture too smooth. Oh, the red color is too dark. You just won't believe how picky they are.

Then they blame the men that they can't find "decent" men out there and that it's the men with issues.
They want their "type" to act like one of their friends who treat her better.

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
So now game is about honesty? I always thought game was tricks and gimmicks? Seems ex game practitioners are developing the guilty feels for the opposite sex?

I guess women using filters, old pictures, angles, lying about what they do etc in their profiles is all good?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So now game is about honesty? I always thought game was tricks and gimmicks? Seems ex game practitioners are developing the guilty feels for the opposite sex?

I guess women using filters, old pictures, angles, lying about what they do etc in their profiles is all good?

It's not. We all lie to an extent about job status, our weight, height, etc on a lot of stuff. I expect that on OLD.

I look at OLD as a job resume basically except it's a dating resume. Everyone embellishes on a job resume their job history, job description etc.

However we're talking about someone using a totally different photo, a photo of a different person. It's one thing to use an old pic but to use a different person is false advertising and cat fishing basically.

I expect when meeting a woman from OLD she might be an HB7 not an HB9 like in the photos but to meet a totally different person?

Like with women Some appear shorter in person than on their profile and I didn't have a big deal with that. Like she was only 5-5 not 5-8 still cute though like her photos. Again, no big deal. If it was a different person and Roseanne showed up hell yes I would run for the hills.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
So counter-productive.

Thread closed. Get out the house and meet some damn women.

Status
Not open for further replies.