"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Women LOVE my game as a male model on OLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So if you can market to her group you got her. Hmm. I guess for the guy its easier if its a cookie cuttered "type".
Like some women want glittery phone cases, then others want leather, oh but the texture the texture too smooth. Oh, the red color is too dark. You just won't believe how picky they are.

Then they blame the men that they can't find "decent" men out there and that it's the men with issues.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Like some women want glittery phone cases, then others want leather, oh but the texture the texture too smooth. Oh, the red color is too dark. You just won't believe how picky they are.

Then they blame the men that they can't find "decent" men out there and that it's the men with issues.
They want their "type" to act like one of their friends who treat her better.
 

AgentofChaos

Banned
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
58
Reaction score
24
Age
47
So now game is about honesty? I always thought game was tricks and gimmicks? Seems ex game practitioners are developing the guilty feels for the opposite sex?

I guess women using filters, old pictures, angles, lying about what they do etc in their profiles is all good?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So now game is about honesty? I always thought game was tricks and gimmicks? Seems ex game practitioners are developing the guilty feels for the opposite sex?

I guess women using filters, old pictures, angles, lying about what they do etc in their profiles is all good?
So now game is about honesty? I always thought game was tricks and gimmicks? Seems ex game practitioners are developing the guilty feels for the opposite sex?

I guess women using filters, old pictures, angles, lying about what they do etc in their profiles is all good?
It's not. We all lie to an extent about job status, our weight, height, etc on a lot of stuff. I expect that on OLD.

I look at OLD as a job resume basically except it's a dating resume. Everyone embellishes on a job resume their job history, job description etc.

However we're talking about someone using a totally different photo, a photo of a different person. It's one thing to use an old pic but to use a different person is false advertising and cat fishing basically.

I expect when meeting a woman from OLD she might be an HB7 not an HB9 like in the photos but to meet a totally different person?

Like with women Some appear shorter in person than on their profile and I didn't have a big deal with that. Like she was only 5-5 not 5-8 still cute though like her photos. Again, no big deal. If it was a different person and Roseanne showed up hell yes I would run for the hills.
 

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
So counter-productive.

Thread closed. Get out the house and meet some damn women.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top