"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Women Love Bathroom Sex, Why?

joesknows

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2021
Messages
63
Reaction score
52
I had a woman try to follow me into the bathroom this past weekend. Attractive gal, but unfortunately married. And he was in the venue with her!

I won't say I HATE bathroom sex, but for various reasons, it's less than ideal.

What is the appeal of bathroom sex? For us, I see the benefits: immediate sex, no expensive hotel, no awkward drive to sex location, etc.

All i can come up with is that women are just more impulsive than men, not really thinking of consequences, just living in the moment.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Risqué high risk sex is also indicative of an overall high risk lifestyle in general and bathroom sex is, in her eyes, relatively safe considering her husband is there, so that should put things into perspective
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
It’s a secluded area, the stalls lock, she can lean on or sit on the toilet during the act …
First rule of public/social/family event sex, find a secluded, private, or locked area.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Suppise some guy is taking a very smelly dump in the next stall.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I would absolutely have public bathroom sex with any girl who was that horny

However I can't imagine any girl being that horny because of what public bathrooms smell like lol.
 

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
Women love public Sex, it is like a forbidden taboo. Most public bathrooms are kept in good shape unless your in a really ghetto area.

You should also try change rooms in a clothing store,the beach at night,the cinema or even at a national park.

I couldn't afford a hotel and dont have my own place so i always had to be creative, you would be amazed at how many women have no problem with it.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I was taking a shvt at the men’s public bathroom in my office building last week in the late afternoon. The building has been still relatively empty due to covid. I hear the bathroom door open. Next thing you know some woman is moaning. Heard a dude chuckle. A minute later the door opens again. Gone. Sounds like an unsanitary office affair.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
It's hot...get to look in the mirror...more intimate space...can get in the shower...it just feels exciting
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
Probably because it starts off naked.
If she's taking a shower or bath and you join her naked, one thing will lead to another.
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
I had a woman try to follow me into the bathroom this past weekend. Attractive gal, but unfortunately married. And he was in the venue with her!

I won't say I HATE bathroom sex, but for various reasons, it's less than ideal.

What is the appeal of bathroom sex? For us, I see the benefits: immediate sex, no expensive hotel, no awkward drive to sex location, etc.

All i can come up with is that women are just more impulsive than men, not really thinking of consequences, just living in the moment.
Because with the right guy, they are as (if not more) sexual than men.

I do agree with @2Rocky, shower sex is pretty fun. Random stall bathroom sex feels both thrilling, because of the risk/public factor, but also trashy. Just not my style.

On that note, if you want to have the risk/public factor I prefer outdoors (nature) sex. That is def my style. Try it. You'd be surprised how many women would be down for a quickie during a hike.


Modern Man Advice
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
On that note, if you want to have the risk/public factor I prefer outdoors (nature) sex. That is def my style. Try it. You'd be surprised how many women would be down for a quickie during a hike.

Modern Man Advice
Especially if you have your heart rate up from exertion and you are at that point where the endorphins are kicking in.....da best!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top