Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Love Bathroom Sex, Why?

joesknows

Banned
Reaction score
I had a woman try to follow me into the bathroom this past weekend. Attractive gal, but unfortunately married. And he was in the venue with her!

I won't say I HATE bathroom sex, but for various reasons, it's less than ideal.

What is the appeal of bathroom sex? For us, I see the benefits: immediate sex, no expensive hotel, no awkward drive to sex location, etc.

All i can come up with is that women are just more impulsive than men, not really thinking of consequences, just living in the moment.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Risqué high risk sex is also indicative of an overall high risk lifestyle in general and bathroom sex is, in her eyes, relatively safe considering her husband is there, so that should put things into perspective

Billtx49

Reaction score
It’s a secluded area, the stalls lock, she can lean on or sit on the toilet during the act …
First rule of public/social/family event sex, find a secluded, private, or locked area.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suppise some guy is taking a very smelly dump in the next stall.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would absolutely have public bathroom sex with any girl who was that horny

However I can't imagine any girl being that horny because of what public bathrooms smell like lol.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Women love public Sex, it is like a forbidden taboo. Most public bathrooms are kept in good shape unless your in a really ghetto area.

You should also try change rooms in a clothing store,the beach at night,the cinema or even at a national park.

I couldn't afford a hotel and dont have my own place so i always had to be creative, you would be amazed at how many women have no problem with it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was taking a shvt at the men’s public bathroom in my office building last week in the late afternoon. The building has been still relatively empty due to covid. I hear the bathroom door open. Next thing you know some woman is moaning. Heard a dude chuckle. A minute later the door opens again. Gone. Sounds like an unsanitary office affair.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's hot...get to look in the mirror...more intimate space...can get in the shower...it just feels exciting

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably because it starts off naked.
If she's taking a shower or bath and you join her naked, one thing will lead to another.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a woman try to follow me into the bathroom this past weekend. Attractive gal, but unfortunately married. And he was in the venue with her!

I won't say I HATE bathroom sex, but for various reasons, it's less than ideal.

What is the appeal of bathroom sex? For us, I see the benefits: immediate sex, no expensive hotel, no awkward drive to sex location, etc.

All i can come up with is that women are just more impulsive than men, not really thinking of consequences, just living in the moment.
Because with the right guy, they are as (if not more) sexual than men.

I do agree with @2Rocky, shower sex is pretty fun. Random stall bathroom sex feels both thrilling, because of the risk/public factor, but also trashy. Just not my style.

On that note, if you want to have the risk/public factor I prefer outdoors (nature) sex. That is def my style. Try it. You'd be surprised how many women would be down for a quickie during a hike.

Modern Man Advice

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On that note, if you want to have the risk/public factor I prefer outdoors (nature) sex. That is def my style. Try it. You'd be surprised how many women would be down for a quickie during a hike.

Modern Man Advice
Especially if you have your heart rate up from exertion and you are at that point where the endorphins are kicking in.....da best!