"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Women like to be handled

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
I go to a hooters not so far away from my place, usually talk to the girls that work there. Had been trying to get at one for a while. Every time i would see her I would basically give her commands and act like an ******* around her and she’d smile. Today I finally asked for her number and she gave it out.


Women enjoy being handled, they like being bossed around. They like someone to stand up to them, because they are use to being placed on a pedestal!!!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Nice post, but a waitress at a food establishment is not the right way to establish a statement like that. They are paid to do what their customers want no matter how, within preset management limits, the customer acts.
Try it in a normal setting and get back to us.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Nice post, but a waitress at a food establishment is not the right way to establish a statement like that. They are paid to do what their customers want no matter how, within preset management limits, the customer acts.
Try it in a normal setting and get back to us.
You can fvck out of there if your a big guy on campus.
 

ChillDude6767

Banned
Joined
Mar 22, 2019
Messages
97
Reaction score
36
Age
37
I go to a hooters not so far away from my place, usually talk to the girls that work there. Had been trying to get at one for a while. Every time i would see her I would basically give her commands and act like an ******* around her and she’d smile. Today I finally asked for her number and she gave it out.


Women enjoy being handled, they like being bossed around. They like someone to stand up to them, because they are use to being placed on a pedestal!!!
Post follow-ups of what happens when you try to contact her.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I go to a hooters not so far away from my place, usually talk to the girls that work there. Had been trying to get at one for a while. Every time i would see her I would basically give her commands and act like an ******* around her and she’d smile. Today I finally asked for her number and she gave it out.


Women enjoy being handled, they like being bossed around. They like someone to stand up to them, because they are use to being placed on a pedestal!!!
The basic women like that. If they are intelligent, or worthwhile, no way.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Wow. You got it narrowed to spectrums. So if you dont boss basic around she will think you have no balls?
More basic women will like to be bossed around or wish to be, because they don’t like to think for themselves. I know the type he is talking about in the OP, they are fun for the roster, but definetly not for building something with.
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
Nice post, but a waitress at a food establishment is not the right way to establish a statement like that. They are paid to do what their customers want no matter how, within preset management limits, the customer acts.
Try it in a normal setting and get back to us.
I do it everywhere I go and I get the same reaction.
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
More basic women will like to be bossed around or wish to be, because they don’t like to think for themselves. I know the type he is talking about in the OP, they are fun for the roster, but definetly not for building something with.
It’s not that they can’t think for themselves, but it’s more that they’ve been around the dating/fuxing life longer and are experienced. Much different than going after a chick that’s worthwile
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Congrats man. I've had my fair share of Hooters waitresses. Great times!
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Really? For free? Tell the stories.
Was a regular at one of them. Me and my biker buddies would go very often. Took them for thrill rides after their shifts. Banged about 4 of them. Dated 5-6 over the course of a year. Not much else. They're humans just like you and I.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Really? For free? Tell the stories.
Oh and for awhile I was a server/bartender at a restaurant nearby. I'd go frequently after my shift and got the hook up on free beers. I'd return the favor when they came to visit me.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ChillDude6767

Banned
Joined
Mar 22, 2019
Messages
97
Reaction score
36
Age
37
Was a regular at one of them. Me and my biker buddies would go very often. Took them for thrill rides after their shifts. Banged about 4 of them. Dated 5-6 over the course of a year. Not much else. They're humans just like you and I.
Yea but they have so many guys swarming around them all the time. I didn't know they ever fvcked customers. Although I met 1 once that married a guy she met while working and had 2 kids with him.
 

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
79
Age
53
Yeah won't work with a high class gal. Hooters gal though? She works at hooters, 'nuff said.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
I go to a hooters not so far away from my place, usually talk to the girls that work there. Had been trying to get at one for a while. Every time i would see her I would basically give her commands and act like an ******* around her and she’d smile. Today I finally asked for her number and she gave it out.

Women enjoy being handled, they like being bossed around. They like someone to stand up to them, because they are use to being placed on a pedestal!!!
Or she gave a fake number because she wanted you to stop hassling her.
 
Top