Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women like to be handled

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to a hooters not so far away from my place, usually talk to the girls that work there. Had been trying to get at one for a while. Every time i would see her I would basically give her commands and act like an ******* around her and she’d smile. Today I finally asked for her number and she gave it out.

Women enjoy being handled, they like being bossed around. They like someone to stand up to them, because they are use to being placed on a pedestal!!!

Billtx49

Reaction score
Nice post, but a waitress at a food establishment is not the right way to establish a statement like that. They are paid to do what their customers want no matter how, within preset management limits, the customer acts.
Try it in a normal setting and get back to us.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post, but a waitress at a food establishment is not the right way to establish a statement like that. They are paid to do what their customers want no matter how, within preset management limits, the customer acts.
You can fvck out of there if your a big guy on campus.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
I go to a hooters not so far away from my place, usually talk to the girls that work there. Had been trying to get at one for a while. Every time i would see her I would basically give her commands and act like an ******* around her and she’d smile. Today I finally asked for her number and she gave it out.

Women enjoy being handled, they like being bossed around. They like someone to stand up to them, because they are use to being placed on a pedestal!!!
Post follow-ups of what happens when you try to contact her.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The basic women like that. If they are intelligent, or worthwhile, no way.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. You got it narrowed to spectrums. So if you dont boss basic around she will think you have no balls?
More basic women will like to be bossed around or wish to be, because they don’t like to think for themselves. I know the type he is talking about in the OP, they are fun for the roster, but definetly not for building something with.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do it everywhere I go and I get the same reaction.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More basic women will like to be bossed around or wish to be, because they don’t like to think for themselves. I know the type he is talking about in the OP, they are fun for the roster, but definetly not for building something with.
It’s not that they can’t think for themselves, but it’s more that they’ve been around the dating/fuxing life longer and are experienced. Much different than going after a chick that’s worthwile

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats man. I've had my fair share of Hooters waitresses. Great times!

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? For free? Tell the stories.
Was a regular at one of them. Me and my biker buddies would go very often. Took them for thrill rides after their shifts. Banged about 4 of them. Dated 5-6 over the course of a year. Not much else. They're humans just like you and I.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? For free? Tell the stories.
Oh and for awhile I was a server/bartender at a restaurant nearby. I'd go frequently after my shift and got the hook up on free beers. I'd return the favor when they came to visit me.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
Was a regular at one of them. Me and my biker buddies would go very often. Took them for thrill rides after their shifts. Banged about 4 of them. Dated 5-6 over the course of a year. Not much else. They're humans just like you and I.
Yea but they have so many guys swarming around them all the time. I didn't know they ever fvcked customers. Although I met 1 once that married a guy she met while working and had 2 kids with him.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah won't work with a high class gal. Hooters gal though? She works at hooters, 'nuff said.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Or she gave a fake number because she wanted you to stop hassling her.