Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women LIE in order to maintain POWER

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to lie to get women, then you are an Inauthentic Man. PERIOD.

I'd rather not be a fake, I am the one that has to wake up and look at myself in the mirror everyday.

Is the real you not good enough?

Get your game and your status to the level where you don't have to lie.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
If you have to lie to get women, then you are an Inauthentic Man. PERIOD.

Why? I have no need to appear authentic.

I'd rather not be a fake, I am the one that has to wake up and look at myself in the mirror everyday.

Is the real you not good enough?

Get your game and your status to the level where you don't have to lie.

:) Thats funny cause if i ...alone... am enough then why do i need the status?
Look. i know its nice thing to be honest with people, but this world is not a "nice" place. 5 years from now no one`s gonna ask you how come you did the things you did, how come that you had so much fun ...or anything. Stop living in disneyland.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're just going for a one night stand, then LIE LIE LIE. Who gives a sh*t?

If you want to create something more solid, the lies are just a liability. They will come back to bite you in the ass. Guaranteed. The truth is easy to remember, lies not so much.

bam bam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alien said:
Look. i know its nice thing to be honest with people, but this world is not a "nice" place. 5 years from now no one`s gonna ask you how come you did the things you did, how come that you had so much fun ...or anything. Stop living in disneyland.
Cause you obviously know at 22 all this... The worlds a small place, the more well put together your life is and larger your social circle is. The smaller that world becomes.

If you had a big social circle of people you'd realize how fast news travels and people talk.

The hotter the women you date the larger the chances are they know each other or have similar friends/acquaintances.

Your just talking out of your ass trying to pretend you know what your rambling about. Meanwhile your social life reeks of pathetic all the way to Toronto.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
bam bam said:
Cause you obviously know at 22 all this... The worlds a small place, the more well put together your life is and larger your social circle is. The smaller that world becomes.

If you had a big social circle of people you'd realize how fast news travels and people talk.

The hotter the women you date the larger the chances are they know each other or have similar friends/acquaintances.

Your just talking out of your ass trying to pretend you know what your rambling about. Meanwhile your social life reeks of pathetic all the way to Toronto.
OMG! who brought you to this world?

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a ton of women lie to me, saying I'm the best they've ever had.

After you hear that so many times you actually start to believe it.

Women are tricky little ****s.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alien said:
You are looking at this from the perspective of the girl. I could care less what they think, that's why I answer honestly. Because I have nothing to hide and am proud of who I am. They can take it or leave it. It has nothing to do with being nice. Is that the common counter argument here when you can't respond intellectually?

Once again, it's called BEING(not appearing) AUTHENTIC to yourself. Your post makes no sense to me. 5 years from now? no one's going to ask me what? In the last year, I have almost died in a car accident, had my arm almost torn off by an armbar, choked someone out with a peruvian necktie, fought someone who weighed 130 pounds more than me(3 rounds), hooked up with a good number of hot girls younger than me(and you), and finished with one of my degrees. That's for me. Could give a f*ck about what anyone else thinks, especially some kid in Hungary.

I live my life for myself. And I can't live with being a fake.

Last edited:

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
You are looking at this from the perspective of the girl.
...wich sentence revealed you this secret?

While you were so busy answering me how much you dont care what i think you forgot this:
-Get your game and your status to the level where you don't have to lie.
-Thats funny cause if i ...alone... am enough then why do i need the status?
Kids of Hungary are waiting patiently....

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Thats funny cause if i ...alone... am enough then why do i need the status?
Kids of Hungary are waiting patiently
You alone probably isn't enough judging by your age and your posts. It takes years of self improvement and hard work, and lots of experience getting out there meeting girls in all different kinds of situations. This is probably over your head, but I never made that premise in my first post to begin with. My post is about faking it or not faking it.

So that's what I was saying.. people like yourself who don't have enough status/game/ or have their **** together may have to resort to lying to get women. Of course a lot of people do that. But I think it's for pussies who don't truly value themselves and their word. It really comes down to respecting yourself, not the person who you are lying to.

I still have no idea what you're talking about with the 5 years from now statement, or even what you were trying to get at. This conversation is over, because you aren't making any sense.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
You alone probably isn't enough judging by your age and your posts. It takes years of self improvement and hard work, and lots of experience getting out there meeting girls in all different kinds of situations. This is probably over your head, but I never made that premise in my first post to begin with. My post is about faking it or not faking it.

So that's what I was saying.. people like yourself who don't have enough status/game/ or have their **** together may have to resort to lying to get women. Of course a lot of people do that. But I think it's for pussies who don't truly value themselves and their word. It really comes down to respecting yourself, not the person who you are lying to.
So in the end who you are is not enough, you need the status and the game.
"Get your game and your status to the level where you don't have to lie."
And what if i want to put in more lying and less status? hmm...
(horror version: Get your lying skills to the level where you dont need the game and status)
This sounds fvcked up.

You see your money and status etc. as a tool, but if i see lying as a tool then im a pvssy cause you say so.

If this makes no sense to you then we should really stop this.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but with status and money there's other benefits.

With lying.... wait a minute. Yeah, if you're good the world is your playground. Like con-artist good.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alien said:
So in the end who you are is not enough, you need the status and the game.

You see your money and status etc. as a tool, but if i see lying as a tool then im a pvssy cause you say so.

If this makes no sense to you then we should really stop this.
Who YOU are is not good enough, if you have to lie. If you're fine with being a fake and living with that, go for it. When you look in the mirror someday and realize that you aren't living an authentic life, maybe you'll see where I'm coming from. I have never had to lie to get women. Looks like we're coming from two different places. But your first sentence reflects a major tenet of DJ philosophy here... Sometimes being yourself isn't enough. It certainly wasn't for me, for a long time. But I have worked on myself in all aspects of life, and have the confidence to go out in the world as myself.

Having money and status is an authentic thing. You have that bank account, you have the body you've worked on for years, you have the social experience. Lying is about pretending to be someone you're not. Get it? Authenticity will take you further than being a fake. But some con artists make money and get girls too. It's your life, I am just saying that I personally think people who have to lie are pussies, and it can lead to incongruence if the girl catches you in just one of your lies.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But doesn't this put women on a pedestal as something to "earn"?

So in this case, there is no difference from the DJ to the AFC. Both put women on a pedestal but have different methods of attaining such women in their life whether by authentic or fake means.

Authentic in the form of working out, getting hobbies being interesting or fake such as with compliments, gifts and lies.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true.. Although putting women on a pedestal is a personal mindset I think. It depends on what your motivation for improving yourself monetarily, academically, or socially is IMO. If women were my sole motivation to be successful, I think I would have been burned out a long time ago. I am happy with the the amount and quality of girls I get now, although I would always like to improve upon that. So it isn't the end goal for me. My main motivation right now is the 60k in college debt I have after getting two degrees, and the desire to wipe that out and get a house or a condo in the next few years.

Just to add also, that wealth is a variable that can help guys who already have the confidence. I don't think it's essential to getting girls. In some parts of the country it is more important, but I don't want a girl who places a huge value on my material wealth. Even if I was wealthy. Just my .02

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true. Personally I'm gunning for wealth simply because I like to have the ability to make something happen.

I don't like this house, **** it, tear that chunk down and build it like this.

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
Holy Archers Padrono, He is being gangbang by Conservative AFC’s.

The bad boys: Jerks, *******s, Perverted Maniacs are too busy having sex right now so…. what’s left are the conservative AFC/Wussy Nice Guys preaching about a childish fairytale ideal of honesty and being “Nice”.
Women describe Nice Guys as polite wimps. This politeness of course is a form of white lie. Sounds like hypocrisy to me.

The truth is….. Both Men and Women do lie. It’s just that women are better liars.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Alien LIE. What does my social life have to do with the women I date? I try to keep those as separate as possible. It seems there are a lot of people on this site discussing theory instead of actually getting laid.