Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women in Virginia

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently live in Denver, formerly known as Menver. The gender ratio is apparently more balanced than it used to be but women are either extremely stuck up or they are crackheads. I know there are more women than men in a lot of Virginia towns and a much smaller drug problem. Are the women easier?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That is quite the blanket statement and a blanket question. How is there any way to know? Do people claim to know every woman in the city of Denver or all women in the state of Virginia in evert city?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently live in Denver, formerly known as Menver. The gender ratio is apparently more balanced than it used to be but women are either extremely stuck up or they are crackheads. I know there are more women than men in a lot of Virginia towns and a much smaller drug problem. Are the women easier?
Are there any stuck-up crackheads? If so, that sounds like the perfect place for a night out?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can answer this with firstand experience. Hell no
We also have drug problems

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Denver is still Menver. All major cities in the United States in the west of the Mississippi River have horrible single male- single female imbalances in the 20s-30s cohort.

Virginia can only be better so long as you're not in Northern Viriginia near DC. Metro DC is a really bad environment as well.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Denver is still Menver. All major cities in the United States in the west of the Mississippi River have horrible single male- single female imbalances in the 20s-30s cohort.

Virginia can only be better so long as you're not in Northern Viriginia near DC. Metro DC is a really bad environment as well.
I found that people in the DC area are friendlier in social situations, even the ladies. I’m talking about Alexandria, Arlington and even DC itself. People there are a lot more open to meeting new people than in the Denver area. It’s further out I remember having more problems, though I’m thinking mainly of Woodbridge but even that place is more fun than a lot of Colorado.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found that people in the DC area are friendlier in social situations, even the ladies. I’m talking about Alexandria, Arlington and even DC itself. People there are a lot more open to meeting new people than in the Denver area. It’s further out I remember having more problems, though I’m thinking mainly of Woodbridge but even that place is more fun than a lot of Colorado.
Roosh (pre-hardcore Christianity conversion) and Heartiste used to talk very negatively about the DC mating environment.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, I used to drive a hotel shuttle in New Jersey. I had a female guest in my van call it "Menver" 15 years ago. She was from Colorado.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh (pre-hardcore Christianity conversion) and Heartiste used to talk very negatively about the DC mating environment.
Good thing I jettisoned religion from my life a long time ago. They probably hate hookup culture. “Virginia is for Lover” they say. Colorado is for crackheads and cuckservatives.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thing I jettisoned religion from my life a long time ago. They probably hate hookup culture. “Virginia is for Lover” they say. Colorado is for crackheads and cuckservatives.
Roosh from the early 2000s-2019 was a big time participant in hookup culture and that's when he was negatively speaking about the DC mating environment. Heartiste was never a religion participant to my knowledge. This isn't a religion issue at all.

Colorado is a tough place to date. As a whole, Virginia (except NoVA near DC) is better.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did this thread start because OP will be moving to/visiting Virginia soon? Or are y'all just talking about women in a random state for no apparent reason?
Yeah I’m thinking of moving there. I actually lived there briefly as a kid and visited a couple times since. Even know some people there.