"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Women in Virginia

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
I currently live in Denver, formerly known as Menver. The gender ratio is apparently more balanced than it used to be but women are either extremely stuck up or they are crackheads. I know there are more women than men in a lot of Virginia towns and a much smaller drug problem. Are the women easier?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
That is quite the blanket statement and a blanket question. How is there any way to know? Do people claim to know every woman in the city of Denver or all women in the state of Virginia in evert city?
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I currently live in Denver, formerly known as Menver. The gender ratio is apparently more balanced than it used to be but women are either extremely stuck up or they are crackheads. I know there are more women than men in a lot of Virginia towns and a much smaller drug problem. Are the women easier?
Are there any stuck-up crackheads? If so, that sounds like the perfect place for a night out?
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I currently live in Denver, formerly known as Menver. The gender ratio is apparently more balanced than it used to be but women are either extremely stuck up or they are crackheads. I know there are more women than men in a lot of Virginia towns and a much smaller drug problem. Are the women easier?
I can answer this with firstand experience. Hell no
We also have drug problems
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Denver is still Menver. All major cities in the United States in the west of the Mississippi River have horrible single male- single female imbalances in the 20s-30s cohort.

Virginia can only be better so long as you're not in Northern Viriginia near DC. Metro DC is a really bad environment as well.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Denver is still Menver. All major cities in the United States in the west of the Mississippi River have horrible single male- single female imbalances in the 20s-30s cohort.

Virginia can only be better so long as you're not in Northern Viriginia near DC. Metro DC is a really bad environment as well.
I found that people in the DC area are friendlier in social situations, even the ladies. I’m talking about Alexandria, Arlington and even DC itself. People there are a lot more open to meeting new people than in the Denver area. It’s further out I remember having more problems, though I’m thinking mainly of Woodbridge but even that place is more fun than a lot of Colorado.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I found that people in the DC area are friendlier in social situations, even the ladies. I’m talking about Alexandria, Arlington and even DC itself. People there are a lot more open to meeting new people than in the Denver area. It’s further out I remember having more problems, though I’m thinking mainly of Woodbridge but even that place is more fun than a lot of Colorado.
Roosh (pre-hardcore Christianity conversion) and Heartiste used to talk very negatively about the DC mating environment.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Roosh (pre-hardcore Christianity conversion) and Heartiste used to talk very negatively about the DC mating environment.
Good thing I jettisoned religion from my life a long time ago. They probably hate hookup culture. “Virginia is for Lover” they say. Colorado is for crackheads and cuckservatives.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Good thing I jettisoned religion from my life a long time ago. They probably hate hookup culture. “Virginia is for Lover” they say. Colorado is for crackheads and cuckservatives.
Roosh from the early 2000s-2019 was a big time participant in hookup culture and that's when he was negatively speaking about the DC mating environment. Heartiste was never a religion participant to my knowledge. This isn't a religion issue at all.

Colorado is a tough place to date. As a whole, Virginia (except NoVA near DC) is better.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Did this thread start because OP will be moving to/visiting Virginia soon? Or are y'all just talking about women in a random state for no apparent reason?
Yeah I’m thinking of moving there. I actually lived there briefly as a kid and visited a couple times since. Even know some people there.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top