"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Women in their 30’s still trying to play the game.lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Recently this girl came back into my life after 2 years. We have a history but never dated, just sex and have some mutual friends and she goes and comes when she pleases and doesn’t stick around long which is fine. She randomly text me last night and was wanting to small talk so I just said “if you want to talk to me you know where I live, come over”. She sent some gif of a woman with a surprised look on her face which I never responded to because I thought it was stupid. This woman is 31 and using gifs for communication! Good Lord.

This morning she texts me “guess you’re upset about last night. That’s cool”. I thought about responding but didn’t see the point, it’s cute that she thinks I was so torn up over her not coming over and sending some weird gif for a response though lol It’s even cuter she’s still trying to play the game at this age.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,046
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
Sounds like another typical hit the wall and is desperate.

Why are you posting this?
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
IMO you're potentially letting a fwb escape.

Text get back a "?" And let her explain wtf she's taking about and take the conversation from there.

She thinks ur butthurt about get not coming over. You're not. But still try to get her out, isolate. She's interested, just not interested in being tagged as super easy. She'll come to you but you're going to have to be a bit smoother

IMO
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,046
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
IMO you're potentially letting a fwb escape.

Text get back a "?" And let her explain wtf she's taking about and take the conversation from there.

She thinks ur butthurt about get not coming over. You're not. But still try to get her out, isolate. She's interested, just not interested in being tagged as super easy. She'll come to you but you're going to have to be a bit smoother

IMO
Lol
So you're telling me that all those girls who contacted me after so many months or years were actually FWB?)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Lol
So you're telling me that all those girls who contacted me after so many months or years were actually FWB?)
Hmmm. Yeah.. I’m not sure how she could be a FWB. If she were she would have came right over and been ready to partake in said role. Sounds to me like she just wants the OP as an orbiter.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Sounds like another typical hit the wall and is desperate.

Why are you posting this?
To share an example that just because women are about to hit the wall or have hit it, they will still play stupid games thinking they can still get away with it. This girl I mentioned is approaching the wall but still sexy. She’s a lot of trouble though, not really worth the fwb unless you have zero other options. I’ve known her for 8 years.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Hmmm. Yeah.. I’m not sure how she could be a FWB. If she were she would have came right over and been ready to partake in said role. Sounds to me like she just wants the OP as an orbiter.
She’s been trying to make me an orbiter for years. She is into tall fat men (no joke), I am only 5’10 and I’m damn sure not fat.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,046
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
To share an example that just because women are about to hit the wall or have hit it, they will still play stupid games thinking they can still get away with it. This girl I mentioned is approaching the wall but still sexy. She’s a lot of trouble though, not really worth the fwb unless you have zero other options. I’ve known her for 8 years.
I've seen so many examples of this ad nauseum
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I've seen so many examples of this ad nauseum
Apparently guys aren’t learning, or enough aren’t, because women keep doing it no matter the age.lol
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,046
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
Apparently guys aren’t learning, or enough aren’t, because women keep doing it no matter the age.lol
I like the idea of having a platform for giving women dating advice
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Lol
So you're telling me that all those girls who contacted me after so many months or years were actually FWB?)
Lol, generally YES - if you were FWB and they dropped off and are recontacting you, they are testing to see what the situation is.
You just have to be DJ enough to resurrect the arrangement, which requires finesse, which I assume you lack?

Seems to me you were too expectant-aggressive, which is fine because it's what you wanted, but it scared her off
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Recently this girl came back into my life after 2 years. We have a history but never dated, just sex and have some mutual friends and she goes and comes when she pleases and doesn’t stick around long which is fine. She randomly text me last night and was wanting to small talk so I just said “if you want to talk to me you know where I live, come over”. She sent some gif of a woman with a surprised look on her face which I never responded to because I thought it was stupid. This woman is 31 and using gifs for communication! Good Lord.

This morning she texts me “guess you’re upset about last night. That’s cool”. I thought about responding but didn’t see the point, it’s cute that she thinks I was so torn up over her not coming over and sending some weird gif for a response though lol It’s even cuter she’s still trying to play the game at this age.
Jakes on you kuz.

31 is cratered SMV. Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Its your own fault giving any sort of attention to past prime nearly post wall. I think your testosterone needs to be checked.

This girl has been on the carousel for what 2 decades? She's closer to post wall than top form SMV 18-23.

Needless to say, you're not doing it right kuz.

I don't have the time nor the patience to directly troll said skank. It would be me pulling hotter and younger and her being trolled indirectly seeing me 30 pulling in front of her.


Attention and time is chick currency. Block and delete her. #nextSet

The best reaction is no reaction. Get baeees on top form. She's post wall and you pull barely legal. That's checkmate.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Women learn the hard way that their annoying cutesy BS that men tolerate all day long when they are at their peak will get them nexted once they start hitting the wall and there are better alternatives out there.
Lol, he doesn't have any alternatives (that he mentioned)

Dudes be chasing away tail lolz
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
If I'm being reached out to out of the blue by a woman whom I slept with in the past, it only means one thing. However like @sazc said, it doesn't mean she has to give up all self respect by abiding to commands like "if you want to talk, come over". Some you just have to give them the pointless small talk and then go for the kill.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Some you just have to give them the pointless small talk and then go for the kill.
Agreed however, at 30, i am disgusted and not interested in any level of investment or involvement for that matter. The juice is not worth the squeeze.

I don't comprehend the amount of time guys spend with women who have spent the last decades as a sexual commodity. Her fertility is nonexistent unless you consider retard or down syndrome ideal child bearing.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,046
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
Lol, generally YES - if you were FWB and they dropped off and are recontacting you, they are testing to see what the situation is.
You just have to be DJ enough to resurrect the arrangement, which requires finesse, which I assume you lack?

Seems to me you were too expectant-aggressive, which is fine because it's what you wanted, but it scared her off
Good observation. I'm flattered that you paid that much attention)
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
If I'm being reached out to out of the blue by a woman whom I slept with in the past, it only means one thing. However like @sazc said, it doesn't mean she has to give up all self respect by abiding to commands like "if you want to talk, come over". Some you just have to give them the pointless small talk and then go for the kill.
The issue is that it can be hard to figure out who is DTF and who needs some small talk..
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Agreed however, at 30, i am disgusted and not interested in any level of investment or involvement for that matter. The juice is not worth the squeeze.
Umm, this thread isn't about you....
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Good observation. I'm flattered that you paid that much attention)
Don't be too flattered, it's not about paying you any particular 'amount of attention:, its called 'reading comprehension'
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top