"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Women get rich by marriage

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Another thing is women do not work hard. Fact of life. A succesful woman has the long hair, long nails, high heels, tight skirt, etc. It all says "look at me." "I have money without working."
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Another thing is women do not work hard. Fact of life. A succesful woman has the long hair, long nails, high heels, tight skirt, etc. It all says "look at me." "I have money without working."
i disagree on this some work hard but probably not as hard as some men.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Another thing is women do not work hard. Fact of life. A succesful woman has the long hair, long nails, high heels, tight skirt, etc. It all says "look at me." "I have money without working."
Not all women bro. There are some driven inspired women. While they have an equivalent to a male con man she traps a rich guy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Absolutely. I agree.

I also think the majority of women still desire to have and nurture a family, and a happy and healthy one at that. I think once a certain comfortable financial threshold is met, with her income and/or together with her partner's, a woman often prefers to then turn her focus away from her making more money, to fulfilling that deeper desire, of having and nurturing a family.

I think if one were to ask young women if they would prefer to spend their twenties and thirties working really f'ing hard, day after day, so they can earn 845K per year, at some point, or if instead would they would prefer to have a happy and healthy family, but with less income. I think most young women would choose to focus on a having and nurturing a family over working for the 1% income level. I think most men if they had to choose, would also choose living comfortably and having a happy and healthy family. I think the fact that it is only 1% that actually makes 845K speaks to that priority and preference, as well.
I agree,i think its mostly a social trend that make them believe that this is the way to go.


Most men are not intimidated by successful women as they like to believe. they dont like the one that are entitle because of it.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
I think if one were to ask young women if they would prefer to spend their twenties and thirties working really f'ing hard, day after day, so they can earn 845K per year, at some point, or if instead would they would prefer to have a happy and healthy family, but with less income. I think most young women would choose to focus on a having and nurturing a family over working for the 1% income level.
Then maybe they should start acting like that then. Instead of slvtting it up and riding the carousel. I can understand sowing some wild oats before you settle down, but engaging in that type of behavior long term and chasing guys who will not commit is not really conducive to the ultimate goal.

A lot of the guys here would probably be willing to commit, but find the current crop of women unreliable. Mind you, I realize a lot of today's men have their shortcomings as well. But this is a men's forum, so...
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Please know, I intended no disrespect, on any level. If any disrespect came across, in what I shared, I apologize.
I didn't think there was any disrespect at all, no need to apologize. Just making conversation here.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
@redskinsfan92 What else, specifically, do you think should have been stated/explained that wasn't?
The fact that men overwhelmingly fill the most difficult roles and work more hours. Don't get me wrong. I'm not some MRA crying about it. Just saying that is reality. Throughout history men have been the ones to build cities and roads. Women throughout history have birthed and nurtured those men when they were young. It is the way of our species.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top