“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Women from different parts of the world

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
I was just wondering....

To all you guys out there that have been in relationships with women from different parst of the world (Different nationalities)... have you found there to be any differences by the way the women act or their behavior/attitude etc? Actually, ANY differences at all? even in bed?:rolleyes:

Ok, well, feel free to comment and give in your experiances ;)

Laterz...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Why? So you can have your choice of what nationality you think is the easiest or most compatible with your "style." Since most of the girls you'll be hooking up will be local, how about doing some investigation around your area.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
DeathDealer: please keep your id!otic comments to yourself.

If you have nothing constructive or helpfull to say, then rather keep it to yourself.

And a hint... Stop being so judgemental of people. *sigh*
 

water

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Yes. I have dated Chinese, SIngaporean and of course Eastern European girls. OK this is the deal: when you C&F, make sure you don't step on any cultural taboo. Believe me, this is a can of worms you don't want to open! I have committed that mistake many many times, but each time they liked me enough to forgive me. Of course, when it comes to relationship, both cultural background and individual's character play a part in deciding what is and is not acceptable to them. You really have to keep your eyes and ears open. For e.g. my ex Eastern European girlfriend hated C&F; she prefered a more conventional sense of humor. But bear in mind, none of us in this planet can ever date enough girls of one nationality to be statistically rigorous to tell you for sure the traits they observe pertain to that group. Get what I mean. What I can say is: show respect, be gentlemenly, be a challenge, be humorous, be sensitive, have a sense of pride...i.e. the usual DJ stuff you know. And you should be OK :)
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
hmm... interesting...

water: thanx for the input, appreciated.:)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top