Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women from different parts of the world

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering....

To all you guys out there that have been in relationships with women from different parst of the world (Different nationalities)... have you found there to be any differences by the way the women act or their behavior/attitude etc? Actually, ANY differences at all? even in bed?:rolleyes:

Ok, well, feel free to comment and give in your experiances ;)

Laterz...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? So you can have your choice of what nationality you think is the easiest or most compatible with your "style." Since most of the girls you'll be hooking up will be local, how about doing some investigation around your area.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DeathDealer: please keep your id!otic comments to yourself.

If you have nothing constructive or helpfull to say, then rather keep it to yourself.

And a hint... Stop being so judgemental of people. *sigh*

water

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I have dated Chinese, SIngaporean and of course Eastern European girls. OK this is the deal: when you C&F, make sure you don't step on any cultural taboo. Believe me, this is a can of worms you don't want to open! I have committed that mistake many many times, but each time they liked me enough to forgive me. Of course, when it comes to relationship, both cultural background and individual's character play a part in deciding what is and is not acceptable to them. You really have to keep your eyes and ears open. For e.g. my ex Eastern European girlfriend hated C&F; she prefered a more conventional sense of humor. But bear in mind, none of us in this planet can ever date enough girls of one nationality to be statistically rigorous to tell you for sure the traits they observe pertain to that group. Get what I mean. What I can say is: show respect, be gentlemenly, be a challenge, be humorous, be sensitive, have a sense of pride...i.e. the usual DJ stuff you know. And you should be OK :)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm... interesting...

water: thanx for the input, appreciated.:)