Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women flaking

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that makes a lot of sense I didnt even think about it like that. The fact that she could've called me on my personal phone but chose to call my ext cause I have to answer my office phone no matter what and she knew that. Right now we on our days off and dont go back to work until monday
And she doesn't call or text you! No stupid chit chat for you to ask her out. Nothing! She doesn't have to ask you out but she can call and talk about ****. That is a hint! Wtf is she doing now? She may not even have some1 at all.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And she doesn't call or text you! No stupid chit chat for you to ask her out. Nothing! She doesn't have to ask you out but she can call and talk about ****. That is a hint! Wtf is she doing now? She may not even have some1 at all.
Right now we on our 7 off days so I have no clue what she doing and nope she hasnt called or text me since that time she called me on my ext.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she reaches out I will arrange a date and go for the kiss next time. Thats if she reaches out
She already reached out her way. Whether it is validation or not. You should know when you can ask her. She thinks like a woman and a woman thinks like a bunch of women.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have the same work schedule 7 on 7 off
When you grabbed her arm and didn't kiss her, you became clingy. That is exactly what happenes if you take a woman to a hotel room and instead of fvcking her, you start to watch baseball and drink beer. She gets naked and you don't notice her.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you grabbed her arm and didn't kiss her, you became clingy. That is exactly what happenes if you take a woman to a hotel room and instead of fvcking her, you start to watch baseball and drink beer. She gets naked and you don't notice her.
Well then maybe I should just take the loss if she doesnt reach out again

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is interesting what she told you.... Her extension didn't change. That dont mean her phone number did not change, which you used to ask her out.
Question.
Did you stop talking to her because she cancelled twice? Why would she say her extension didn't change?
Do you greet and talk to her or you avoid her.
She noticed how you changed.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take a loss.just wait some time to see if she makes a move and if she doesn't then you move. You move even if you risk to be slapped! Just make an example!e
Another sign or hint is that she may start laughing or smiling for no reason with you while you stay serious like now.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is interesting what she told you.... Her extension didn't change. That dont mean her phone number did not change, which you used to ask her out.
Question.
Did you stop talking to her because she cancelled twice? Why would she say her extension didn't change?
Do you greet and talk to her or you avoid her.
She noticed how you changed.
She said her personal phone number didnt change. She called me on my ext to tell me her personal phone number didnt change.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She said her personal phone number didnt change. She called me on my ext to tell me her personal phone number didnt change.
Yes I still greet and talk to her but only about job related things. Technically I just stop talking to her about meeting up since she cancelled twice on me

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take a loss.just wait some time to see if she makes a move and if she doesn't then you move. You move even if you risk to be slapped! Just make an example!e
Another sign or hint is that she may start laughing or smiling for no reason with you while you stay serious like now.
Well we will see what she does from now

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we will see what she does from now
Did you knew her schedule the first and second time you ask her out? Did she tell you? How about heading out after work for. Drink or movie?

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you knew her schedule the first and second time you ask her out? Did she tell you? How about heading out after work for. Drink or movie?
Yea we have the same schedule 7 on 7 off. I've asked her after work at that time how bout a drink after work