Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women find Evil Men Erotic and Arousing (Part 2)

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
noobolgy, what exactly is the point you're trying to make? You seem to be going in multiple directions all in one post.
I'm telling my experience in my last relationship, the things I did, and the woman's response to my behaivor.

It wasn't right.

However the nazi's used to to sick experiments on human beings. They used to hang women by there ankles while they give birth, and multiple other terrible things.

However we learned a lot from these heinous medical experiments. Things are not black and white.

paranoidkj

Banned
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
LISTEN.. I don't believe being "alpha" means going out and f*cking people over just for kicks. It doesn't mean being a criminal. It doesn't mean being abusive and mean.

What does it mean? It means ALWAYS doing what's best for you. Selfish jerks are not out to destroy women, society or anyone else. They are just willing to run over anyone who gets in the way of what they want. This is something betas are NOT willing to do.

With women.. you can be kind and even "nice" as long as the woman is f*cking you and submitting to you like she should. Once she starts with the feminism, mind games, b!tchy attitude or manipulation.. that's when you either NEXT her or treat her like a total skank.

I don't think its all that complex.

you are g@y as fvck. You despise vag1na and want dj dik meat

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Forgetting about the paranoidkj phaggot above, I don't why you other guys get so pissed at playherman for basically spouting a lot of truth with the fact there are a good percentage of women who are turned the phuck on by badass fellas, but they end up marrying beta providers.
Why get so angry when it's the truth that the likes of Ted Bundy got sackfulls of letters saying "can I come to prison and phuck you".
But hey, NOWALT! Well true, there are degrees. But the basis of the theory is sound.

paranoidkj

Banned
Reaction score
GayerMan=Zunder]Forgetting about the paranoidkj phaggot above, I don't why you other guys get so pissed at playherman for basically spouting a lot of truth with the fact there are a good percentage of women who are turned the phuck on by badass fellas, but they end up marrying beta providers.
Why get so angry when it's the truth that the likes of Ted Bundy got sackfulls of letters saying "can I come to prison and phuck you".
But hey, NOWALT! Well true, there are degrees. But the basis of the theory is sound.[/QUOTE]

Sound if you keep hearing alarm bells in your diseased peanut brains.

Perhaps the thread shouldve been titled: GayerMan and Funderboy find evil men exotic and arousing.

I'll let you two twinks get back to rubbing tummy sticks over the thread. See ya fun boys!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
LISTEN.. I don't believe being "alpha" means going out and f*cking people over just for kicks. It doesn't mean being a criminal. It doesn't mean being abusive and mean.

What does it mean? It means ALWAYS doing what's best for you. Selfish jerks are not out to destroy women, society or anyone else. They are just willing to run over anyone who gets in the way of what they want. This is something betas are NOT willing to do.

With women.. you can be kind and even "nice" as long as the woman is f*cking you and submitting to you like she should. Once she starts with the feminism, mind games, b!tchy attitude or manipulation.. that's when you either NEXT her or treat her like a total skank.

I don't think its all that complex.
I agree with PlayHer Man. He speaks black and white (and red) and uses a lot of harsh tones, but that's because some guys need it. Bottom line is we're all out for ourselves. That doesn't mean you shouldn't volunteer at a soup kitchen or sing in a church choir if that is what you want to do. If you perform benevolent acts because of external pressures, you're not doing society much good at all because YOU will not be happy.

Same goes with women. Are you pursuing your interests and goals? The sad truth is that even though America is all about "individualism," people still fall into the same old pressures and traps and ignore their own desires. The man who follows his path is insubordinate to societal pressures. He's a maverick and a renegade. Maybe I'm sugarcoating the OP's words but that's how I see it. I can't look at hobbles and I can't stand fences, don't fence me in.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man speaks the truth. He may say it in a harsh fashion, but since far too many men don't seem to get it, there is clearly a need for a strong voice of reason. His words, and the lesson in them, are much less harsh than the reality men face everyday in the real world. Try divorce court, try custody battles, try life-long alimony payments to a cheating former spouse and you'll see how gentle these harsh words now seem.

Since the Red Pill - Blue Pill analogy has become so well accepted, and with the resistance to PlayHer Man's message, it seems another quote from The Matrix is appropriate in this debate:

"You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

If you want kids and a family one day, this lesson is even more important for you. Go into the situation with knowledge and you stand a far better chance of surviving. Go in with ignorance and you face a bleak future.

It appears that PlayHer Man has been banned, and personally I think this is a loss to the community. The messenger has been shot, but at least those still fighting to protect The Matrix will no longer get their feelings hurt by a stranger on the internet.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
MikeOck It appears that PlayHer Man has been banned said:
The Matrix[/I] will no longer get their feelings hurt by a stranger on the internet.
has he???

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know the funny part? a women said this "women prefer evil mens" and even mention women seeks evil, only reason she was not shot was because it was a women.

also researches tell us women find men with a more angry face atratative tehn a smiling one, when a men find a smiling women more atrative then a angry one

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
also researches tell us women find men with a more angry face atratative tehn a smiling one, when a men find a smiling women more atrative then a angry one
I thought that was a very interesting study, but this topic needs more research IMO. As far as I know there was only one study, and it reached its conclusions by showing still pictures of men to women. Even I thought some of the smiling male faces were rather dweebish looking. Add in movement, as in real life, or even film, and I wonder if that would make a difference?

That study also found that "ashamed" expressions were more attractive than smiling faces to women, but I don't see anyone going around telling guys to look ashamed. Wouldn't that be beta?

Also, there is such a thing as comfort aside from attraction. A man doing cold pickup might have more success putting girls at ease with a smile than if they approached looking angry. Like I said, I think more research on this is needed before drawing any firm conclusions.

2Bold 4SS

Banned
Reaction score
MikeOck said:
PlayHer Man speaks the truth. He may say it in a harsh fashion, but since far too many men don't seem to get it, there is clearly a need for a strong voice of reason. His words, and the lesson in them, are much less harsh than the reality men face everyday in the real world. Try divorce court, try custody battles, try life-long alimony payments to a cheating former spouse and you'll see how gentle these harsh words now seem.

Since the Red Pill - Blue Pill analogy has become so well accepted, and with the resistance to PlayHer Man's message, it seems another quote from The Matrix is appropriate in this debate:

"You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

If you want kids and a family one day, this lesson is even more important for you. Go into the situation with knowledge and you stand a far better chance of surviving. Go in with ignorance and you face a bleak future.

It appears that PlayHer Man has been banned, and personally I think this is a loss to the community. The messenger has been shot, but at least those still fighting to protect The Matrix will no longer get their feelings hurt by a stranger on the internet.
Agree. :up:

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the hell cares what he did? People get a life seriously. You think I have never been banned before? What you do is go outside for a couple months and come back. They forgive you. When you get banned it's sosuave telling you to get a damned life and come back with a better attitude.

Sal Ceech

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold up is he still banned.Mods waaaait a minute , this like punishing schoolboys getting into a scrap.He was the one being insulted by a poster. He is the harshest prick no doubt. If I was in combat i would want him to be the sgt-major and go in . The form he uses is stark terms so some of us get an understanding. Lift that ban its not justified.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
you know the funny part? a women said this "women prefer evil mens" and even mention women seeks evil, only reason she was not shot was because it was a women.

Where do you find this stuff? Ever see a babe magnet in action? Lots of smiling going on.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Receptacle Filler

Reaction score
Truth

I used to feel a twinge of guilt at times, but I couldn't argue with the results. It's become a game of sorts, where I try to see how far I can push the envelope and it never ceases to be entertaining because every waking moment of every day we're told we should behave in the complete opposite way.

It's a game, man. Once I realized that I literally could fvck any girl I wanted if I acted like I didn't care, It became a huge game. I can't believe some of the sht I've gotten away with.

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
This is why you should spin plates until you die. You are DOOMED if you follow the traditional beta male, wife and kids, Disney story crap. You will be exploited and driven into the ground like a rental car at best. Enslaved at worst. :down:
Only a real beta would exploit marriage not having the credentials to attain that objective.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Play Her the Man,
So some weird Women find these Animals arousing,most certainly don't they feel the same way about them as we do!...Why does one Swallow make a Summer.