Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Don't Want a Semi-Successful Man

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They either want the guy that doesn’t have a pot to piss in or Warren Buffet fvck you money.
There used to be a poster here called Backbreaker, he always said women wanted the guy who didn't have any money because he was fun. He was all about fun. He didn't care about making a living, he wasn't worn down by the workaday world, he only gave a crap about having fun. That was supposedly his appeal.

I suppose he's right about that. But even though a LOT of women have unrealistic expectations about what a guy's salary should be, there are a lot of women out there who all want different things. You just need to find one who is buying what you're selling. Times are rough, but it's not impossible.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 20 and I'm 50. It's different at my age, If an older woman opens you at your age, then I agree. If a girl your age opens you, I'd be wary. What's wrong with her that she can't get someone good from her matchlist inbox?
In my case and age, I'd then say she's not desperate - simply wanting to fulfill her sexual needs. Who knows, maybe it's FOMO, or peer pressure, maybe even social conditioning and/or her own insecurities, and add to that her own preconceptions about sex and her identity.

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is OP interacting with women in their late 20's? You're 36. Why would you date anyone beyond 25? What am I missing? This thread is about women in the danger zone, no one is surprised by their behavior.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is OP interacting with women in their late 20's? You're 36. Why would you date anyone beyond 25? What am I missing? This thread is about women in the danger zone, no one is surprised by their behavior.
Most men who are 35-40 are interacting with women close to their age.

When men date younger women (the most common age arrangement), the most common age difference range is 0-4 years. It doesn't matter how old the man is, this is what is likely to happen. This is why I have said many times on this forum that the typical 30s/40s man is a vagina beggar who ends up with some woman close to his own age.

Once a man turns 30, he has the option for some bigger age gaps, but the typical 30 something guy has a girlfriend/wife who is 0-4 years younger.

5-9 years becomes more impressive. A man is typically 30+ and successful when he's able to pull off this age gap. In order to get a girlfriend in a committed relationship 5-9 years older, a man needs some decent achievements in life.

10+ gets more challenging than 5-9 years. While with 5-9 years, men and women can still be in somewhat similar life stages. At 10+ years, a man is at least half a generation older than a woman and they start to want different things. Money/status becomes a bigger part of the interaction in these 10+ year age gaps, though looks are still important.

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men who are 35-40 are interacting with women close to their age.

When men date younger women (the most common age arrangement), the most common age difference range is 0-4 years. It doesn't matter how old the man is, this is what is likely to happen. This is why I have said many times on this forum that the typical 30s/40s man is a vagina beggar who ends up with some woman close to his own age.

Once a man turns 30, he has the option for some bigger age gaps, but the typical 30 something guy has a girlfriend/wife who is 0-4 years younger.

5-9 years becomes more impressive. A man is typically 30+ and successful when he's able to pull off this age gap. In order to get a girlfriend in a committed relationship 5-9 years older, a man needs some decent achievements in life.

10+ gets more challenging than 5-9 years. While with 5-9 years, men and women can still be in somewhat similar life stages. At 10+ years, a man is at least half a generation older than a woman and they start to want different things. Money/status becomes a bigger part of the interaction in these 10+ year age gaps, though looks are still important.
Understood. Thanks for the perspective. I avoid damaged goods (+27) for serious relationships at any and all cost. Maybe when I'm 50

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I avoid damaged goods (+27) for serious relationships at any and all cost. Maybe when I'm 50
At 32, you can still feasibly date 22-26 year olds, though 24-26 is a bit more realistic. Most 32 year old men are dating 28-31 year olds.

How's dating 26 and under going for you?

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
At 32, you can still feasibly date 22-26 year olds, though 24-26 is a bit more realistic. Most 32 year old men are dating 28-31 year olds.

How's dating 26 and under going for you?
By far the path of least resistance for me. They're so playful. I have spent the last few years working on game, both theory and practice. Women over 27 can be fun but sooner or later they display signs of insecurity and solipsism. I have noticed that the older women get, the more they try to usurp the sexual dynamics between us. Amused mastery is an exceptional force, but with these danger zone women, they eventually get intimidated. They are used to breaking men down one way or another, I will bend for fun, but never break. Within days, they get crazy and try to lock me down into a relationship, it never ends well for them.

The under 27's are aware of the rizz, yet unlike their older counterparts, they simply enjoy the interaction for what it is. They know you are choosing them and they actually appreciate the amused mastery, which is why they seem to enjoy older men in my observation. Imagine your game when you were 25..

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the reason why women are so delusional about how much money most guys make is because of feminism. Because women have been taught that they are oppressed, and that they aren't making the kind of money men do. So they just assume guys are making a ton more than they are.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the reason why women are so delusional about how much money most guys make is because of feminism. Because women have been taught that they are oppressed, and that they aren't making the kind of money men do. So they just assume guys are making a ton more than they are.
How can women be oppressed when they get preferential treatment in hiring?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can women be oppressed when they get preferential treatment in hiring?
Feminism says they don't. Got to maintain that victim identity.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism is wrong. If anyone's a victim, it's men.
Funny thing is, men helped put themselves in that position.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't possess the power to hold the top 10% of men accountable to their actions so they project their post-'alpha' born insecurities onto the other 90% of men.

There are more and more women who have been ran through or disregarded by the top tier men and are bitter as all hell about it, their friends empower this nonsense and even throw in their own insecurities on top of her own.

I think there are a lot of women who simply view these men as objects to achieve revenge in their own twisted way... I mean ****, being disposable isn't so bad in comparison to being out-right hated for no good reason.

I think trying to achieve some sort of logical conclusion is just silly here, anecdotally or generally, who knows why they do what they do, who cares, I'm just authentically me and if it's not good enough I don't let that bother me, I simply move on.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you need money to settle down with a woman? Who wants to settle down with a woman? Been there, done that, not worth the trouble.