Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Don't Want a Semi-Successful Man

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the apps at least, a lot of women who approach do so because they're desperate from being too difficult. So they have to put in more effort (via approaching) to compensate, which is something they don't want to have to do to being with. A good recipe for a vicious cycle.
It's OVER for ViciouslyCycledCels.
Because the guys that drop out were already invisible and weren't good for most of these women barring simp beta roles i.e. pic liking, IG following, free meals at Salt Bae's, being Onlyfans subscribers, etc. Chad and Tyrone aren't dropping out, Bob and John are.
It hasn't even STARTED for InvisibleCels.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

I think some MGTOWs had this fantasy that they were going to spite women by dropping out of dating. Or guys would drop out of dating in sufficient numbers (which they have), but women would start to panic. Or a dropped out MGTOW would suddenly turn into a puzzy magnet because he DGAF.

It doesn’t work that way.
The TFL legend explains the truth about MGTOW:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Theres tons of women who dont care about how much you earn as long as you can afford a dinner and arent struggling..

Dense individuals put so much emphasis on superfixialities and career thinking all women care about that sht so much.

But the truth is you lead with what youre strong in.. if you arent sexually confident and also dont have much money rhen ur pretty much at a loss.

Confidence still reigns supreme. Most women are justlooking to have fun these days...sucks some.of you dudes are missing out. Only.you know what issues u really havem.and im willing to bet one of the bigger pictures is just low self esteem

Ask yourself this. Would a woman ask anf wonder about a mans career when dealing with a hot rock n roll type rebel character? No her vibe would be more concerned about what hes gonna do with her when theyre alone. Dont be a square and women wont treat you like one

No offense to you OP bht you sound like you lack game. Why is it called Game? Because you are essentially.finessing the women to.use her for.sexual gratification.. good game u can be a broke pothead and still get pu55y.. it really boils down to this sexual energy and confidence.

You might just not be sexually.prime enough to know how to game women. I know it can hurt to hear that but it is what it is

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the whole point OP is describing is based upon mate selection for relationships, LTRs, marriage, etc. I don't think much has changed with respect to casual sex, if anything it's easier than ever before. It doesn't take much now to stand out among the crowd of overweight men, soyboys, redditors/simps, antisocial coomers, etc. Seriously, almost every woman I'm with comments on how she's so relieved I say or do x, for instance, how guys won't choke, slap, spank, dirty talk, hair pull, etc.

With regards to relationships, this is a different story. I have started paying attention the couples I see in public, in addition to the relationships I see my friends and others get into. I have long suspected that most modern women simply do not want to be with a man that they cannot control. Most women will only cave to a top 1% man, but because he has so many options that it's highly unlikely he'll stick with her when she does the same horseshvt every other women does. So I do think OP is correct that most women, with regards to mate selection for relationships, either want a pure simp they can walk all over, or a rich man who can provide her with a luxurious lifestyle.

Ergo, I can see why being an above average, or even exceptional man could be unappealing to them because you're too high value for them to feel secure and comfortable, but not high value enough to completely hijack their hypergamy.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With regards to relationships, this is a different story. I have started paying attention the couples I see in public, in addition to the relationships I see my friends and others get into. I have long suspected that most modern women simply do not want to be with a man that they cannot control. Most women will only cave to a top 1% man, but because he has so many options that it's highly unlikely he'll stick with her when she does the same horseshvt every other women does. So I do think OP is correct that most women, with regards to mate selection for relationships, either want a pure simp they can walk all over, or a rich man who can provide her with a luxurious lifestyle.

Ergo, I can see why being an above average, or even exceptional man could be unappealing to them because you're too high value for them to feel secure and comfortable, but not high value enough to completely hijack their hypergamy.
that is why relationship vetting is very important

for a relationship to work she needs to have little to no entitlement + little to no ego

it does not matter how rich and exception you are if she has these 2 traits high

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see why being an above average, or even exceptional man could be unappealing to them because you're too high value for them to feel secure and comfortable, but not high value enough to completely hijack their hypergamy.
That general point can be true. A lot of semi-successful men today ($75-$125k annual salary) are thirsty men. A man with a $90k salary can't provide enough money to give her a great lifestyle, especially when she's likely already making at least $75k if she's a 30+ year old woman with a bachelor's degree and a white collar job.

$90k won't buy much in the conventional dating world now, so that guy might end up as an OnlyFans pay pig.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men in this category, $75k-$125k salary, relatively in shape, drive a good car, has a few hobbies, women do not want. Why? Because this man has standards. Women do not want to work for their men. Women of today want a simp or a millionaire. Simple as that. This is what society aka social media is telling them. Get a man who accepts you for you are OR "you deserve better queen!"

Yes I am posting this out of frustration. I'm meeting many women (in their late twenties) who put in very little and expect a lot. I've never in my life had to put up with so much arrogant and self-entitled garbage from women of today.
Relax stop taking it personal set standards for yourself. If you meet someone who doesn't meet them just let her. Women like to work for things they find valuable you are just not valuable to her enough. It is simple as that! I have someone literally supported me through college. Just have standards... women work for men they find attractive. Leave those sl*ts alone to their fantasies

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of the challenge has to do with adjusting to the generational gap brought by the Internet. Their desires are the same, but there's a lot of new ideas that's been affecting their minds, from feminism and the shows they watch, to dating apps and Instagram. From there stems a lot of false conviction that is really just confusion, and I guess part of that is where we come in - we clarify so they understand the world better (not so much as it becomes pedantic and ineffective). We lead and they follow, right?

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding career women... They'll most likely bring up their careers at some point, so if one isn't as successful as they are, would it be better to speak to them like:

"Listen, I don't care about your career, that doesn't impress me. Showing me how well you work that pusssy is what impresses me".
Maybe not that direct, but that's probably the gist pretty much.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the apps at least, a lot of women who approach do so because they're desperate from being too difficult. So they have to put in more effort (via approaching) to compensate, which is something they don't want to have to do to being with. A good recipe for a vicious cycle.
There's also that simple reason of desperately wanting to fulfill a basic need - that is, the sexual need.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's also that simple reason of desperately wanting to fulfill a basic need - that is, the sexual need.
You're 20 and I'm 50. It's different at my age, If an older woman opens you at your age, then I agree. If a girl your age opens you, I'd be wary. What's wrong with her that she can't get someone good from her matchlist inbox?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 20 and I'm 50. It's different at my age, If an older woman opens you at your age, then I agree. If a girl your age opens you, I'd be wary. What's wrong with her that she can't get someone good from her matchlist inbox?
Do you ever get opened by 50 year old women?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll answer that. Yeah. They open him like this: "Hey BillyPogrom honey, be sure to make Arizona blue again! I love me some semi-successful men! Yewwww take care now ya hear?"
Who the hell says "Yewwww?" Arizona used to be red btw. I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

Typically it's some lame "hi" or waving hand, an invite to chase them. You don't want post-epiphany women opening you generally speaking. If you're an older guy, 9/10 it will be an uptight, structured woman doing this.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The old ass fatties that open you say yewww. It's OVER for ArizonaCels bro!
It's never actually seen that in print before today. Is that something like yoohoo? No one says that here.

If you've ever been to Arizona, a lot of them are bangable and it's mostly Scottsdale women. I match with all ages.

Let us know when you have a point to make.

Reaction score
It's never actually seen that in print before today. Is that something like yoohoo? No one says that here.

If you've ever been to Arizona, a lot of them are bangable and it's mostly Scottsdale women. I match with all ages.

Let us know when you have a point to make.
Bump.