Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women don’t know what beautiful women look like

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, all the women I’ve been around have no idea what beautiful women look like. Invariably they select string featured, slightly masculine or powerful women as what they think of female beauty. Either that or a very rich looking woman.

the kind of feminine, delicate beauty I like, my wife sneers at and says “there are tons of women out there like that”

Margot Robbie is one like this. I really think she’s average and she looked middle aged in Barbie. The women on Reddit were raging about that, “how can these incels criticise Margot Fkin Robbie”? Yeah, she’s not all that and never was. She has that Hollywood face,just kind of bland and boring.

plus her mouth looks kind of too big for her face, I notice this a lot in terms of American beauty, the US pin ups seem to have a very pronounced teethy smile

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen women that are very capable of what sexy or good-looking women should look like.

This again goes back to accountability in cognition.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Margot Robbie is one like this. I really think she’s average and she looked middle aged in Barbie. The women on Reddit were raging about that, “how can these incels criticise Margot Fkin Robbie”? Yeah, she’s not all that and never was. She has that Hollywood face,just kind of bland and boring.
I didn’t see Barbie but remember Margot being high tier in Wolf of Wall Street.

But yes, generally women have no idea what men like. It’s laughable to be honest. My wife shows me big booty fat women and calls them hot. I tell her maybe if she loses 50 pounds. Then wife scoffs. “Really?”

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women identify with other women. And what they deem attractive is the traits in these women they identify with most.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women very much know what beautiful women look like. Who do you think they are dressing up for when they go out?

Hint, it's not you...it's to beat out other women they are competing with.
But they're basing what they think is sexy off of what other women think is sexy, which is usually a bunch of nonsense. Nails is another big one - no man on earth gives a shvt about nails, and yet they do it because other women will judge them. This has no actual bearing on their attractiveness.

The biggest indicator to me that most women don't know how to be sexy is their fashion choices, which are usually absymally basic nonsense, unclassy, unfeminine, clown trending nonsense that hasn't based on what men like for nearly 30 years.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest indication that most women don't know how to be sexy is based on their fashion choices, which are usually absymally basic nonsense that isn't based on what men even like.
I like it when girls wear basics.

brunette leaning tousled hair white lingerie sideboob cleavage.jpeg
blonde short hair white dinner jacket open cleavage.jpeg
cute brunette oriental top deep cleavage sideboob stunning.jpeg

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
But they're basing what they think is sexy off of what other women think is sexy, which is usually a bunch of nonsense. Nails is another big one - no man on earth gives a shvt about nails, and yet they do it because other women will judge them. This has no actual bearing on their attractiveness.

The biggest indicator to me that most women don't know how to be sexy is their fashion choices, which are usually absymally basic nonsense, unclassy, unfeminine, clown trending nonsense that hasn't based on what men like for nearly 30 years.
Again...they are NOT doing it for you, they are doing it to look better than the other women there and want the other women to KNOW it.

Sounds like you either have been looking in the wrong places or go for the wrong type of women.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again...they are NOT doing it for you, they are doing it to look better than the other women there and want the other women to KNOW it.

Sounds like you either have been looking in the wrong places or go for the wrong type of women.
But that's exactly my point, they're doing it for other women, not men; women don't know (or even care) what men find attractive. Women don't determine what's attractive in women, men determine that. Just like men don't get to determine what makes a man attractive.

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nails is another big one - no man on earth gives a shvt about nails,
I do. ;)
Nails can tell quite a lot about a woman ... no manicure at all -> the woman probably gave up on her femininity
nice nails -> green flag
overly done, long, weird nails -> red flag

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Margot Robbie works because she has a safe enough face to be considered attractive by anyones standards and dosent have any features that are considered "unattractive".

I like it when girls wear basics.

View attachment 12504
This girl for example I would consider a dime. But on a casting couch they might say her eyes are two dark and breast to big to be considered beautiful. Striking features arnt general considered beautiful everywhere. I could see alot of men considering her as just cute.

Every women has there sense of beauty some far better then others. I matched with girl once on an app that was very attractive but had the aura of a mid 2000s punk band. One of her pictures was her wearing a dress with fire flames on it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
But that's exactly my point, they're doing it for other women, not men; women don't know (or even care) what men find attractive. Women don't determine what's attractive, men do. Just like men don't get to decide what makes a man attractive.
They are smart enough to know that if they are hot and show a little skin, they will have guys all over them. Let's be real, it doesn't take much for guys.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are smart enough to know that if they are hot and show a little skin, they will have guys all over them. Let's be real, it doesn't take much for guys.
Modern male thirst is a complete joke so yeah, that is partially men's fault for accepting whatever they do. Men used to have standards for femininity. I actually don't necessarily mind women who show a lot of skin, but they often do it in a way that just looks trashy and cheap and is often completely lacking in subtlety or class. This sort of understated femininity and sexiness I'm describing is a lost art, most women don't have the faintest idea how to do it.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Women know what beautiful women look like. A woman who has allure will dress in such a way as to show off her assets while leaving something to the imagination.

Here's the biggest problem I see. Too much skin. It sends the wrong message (not classy) and many women honestly do NOT have the figure to pull it off anyway. If you are a long legged size 0 with C cup breasts, smooth skin and good muscle tone you can rock a backless halter top, exposed midriff and mini skirt with big heels. Think about Daisy Duke. Same principle. If there are any figure flaws? It looks bad/trashy/like a woman is desperate or trying too hard. I've been the girl who can pull that look off. Very few women can, and it's a club look, not a coffee date or lunch date look.

What I saw often in Vegas was young women with cellulite wearing what I call cheap sausage dresses (they looked like sausages stuffed in casing) that were too short, sleeveless and plunging cleavage. Awful.

But men are into skin so it shows off the body, and advertises sex, so these girls wear that stuff.

I have dresses that cover everything but yet are very sexy. One is mock turtleneck, ankle length, short sleeve and hugs the figure in a very sexy, classy way. It does have a kick slit in back so it shows the legs in a peek-a-boo way as you walk. Shows everything but displays very little skin. Solid chocolate brown. I've had that dress since I was 26 and still rock it.

Another one is a dress I've also had since my 20s. Ralph Lauren Collection. Solid nude jersey. Bias cut. It is a deep V neckline (so you get cleavage), long sleeves to the wrists, length to the ankle. Hugs and drapes the body beautifully. My friends call it the Lady Godiva dress because you give the impression that you are naked when you walk in a room wearing that dress. Every head turns, many jaws drop.

And you've got to be in shape to wear it, because there is nowhere to hide figure flaws even though you are totally covered.

Herve Ledger makes very sexy dresses. I have more than 20 of them, again, you need to have a good figure, but they are alluring in a classy way, especially the simpler styles. Examples below:

When I met my husband I was wearing the second dress in butter yellow. Size XXS. I have a dozen of those dresses in different colors. I also have the top one in black and also in ocean blue. The top one is a showstopper in the way it moves when you move.

The trick is to dress with allure while maintaining a sense of elegance.

Last edited:
M

member162951

I dunno guys, I think if a woman is even just moderately self-aware, observant of the world around her and pays attention to how a man (or men) react and respond to her at various times and wearing various modes of attire, she knows what he will like.

And perhaps even more important, she knows what SHE likes, what suits HER best, her personality, her energy, her style.

Speaking for myself, I dress sexy and classy (similar to what @Be described) for MYSELF, because when I look my best, I feel my best and when I look and feel my best, I also ACT my best and those three things combined can be addictive to a man in my experience.

If that's not your experience guys, and if you truly believe she only dresses sexy for other women, and not for herself and in turn YOU, then so be but you are missing out are on a great experience with a great woman because the type of energy a woman exudes from being that beautiful, that sexy, that confident and that comfortable in her own skin is priceless. I have had men tell me this.

Wanting to dress sexy for other women, needing that type of external validation from other women wreaks of insecurity, low self-esteem and lack of confidence no matter how beautiful she may be on the outside. Don't you guys feel that from such women? That insecurity? That need for external validation?

Again just me but I don’t give a rat’s rear end what other women think. 100% truth.

I look my best for ME and in turn HIM for reasons stated. It’s a win-win for both of us and I believe it’s true for HIM as well with respect to why HE always strives to look and be HIS best self. Why he works out, why he searches out the best style for him, why he always wants to be HIS best self. Physically and mentally.

Those are the best relationships in my experience, two people who look, feel and are their best selves for themselves and each other.

I didn't always feel this way. But I do now, I am much more confident and comfortable in my own skin than ever before and men have noticed and respond positively to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

member162951

I do. ;)
Nails can tell quite a lot about a woman ... no manicure at all -> the woman probably gave up on her femininity
nice nails -> green flag
overly done, long, weird nails -> red flag
I agree @pipeman84 I always keep my fingernails AND toenails well manicured and polished, I am almost obsessed about it, lol.

And men (even strangers on the street!) have noticed and commented (complimented), especially my toes after just getting a pedicure. Guys, it's a great way to cold approach a girl too, I've had many men do it..

Course here in SoCal, we're always wearing toeless and strapless sandals so keeping toes manicured and polished is almost a necessity!

It makes a difference and again men definitely DO notice how pretty my toes (and nails) look even when they're not intentionally hitting on me.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t see Barbie but remember Margot being high tier in Wolf of Wall Street.

But yes, generally women have no idea what men like. It’s laughable to be honest. My wife shows me big booty fat women and calls them hot. I tell her maybe if she loses 50 pounds. Then wife scoffs. “Really?”
lol bro i did not know that you were married

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: @BeExcellent I noticed you gave a "like" to some of these posts. Do you really give af what other women think about how you dress and how you look? I dunno, perhaps I am missing something but if so I am very surprised to hear that.
[/QUOTE]

I think it is short sighted not to care what others think.

Having said that I do not need external validation from anyone, I know what styles are most flattering on me and I understand what it means to have allure while maintaining good taste.

It is more a question of appropriateness. It is also a question of speaking the language of style in certain circles without saying a word.

Take handbags for example. Women who carry Hermes Kelly bags or Hermes Birkin bags move in a very different social strata than women who carry Michael Kors or Coach bags. The first group is far more socially elite. Women who carry Vuitton bags or Gucci fall in between. Same is true for jewelry. Van Cleef & Arpels is a very different thing than David Yurman. Whether or not you fit into the group can be determined by how versed one is in this language of fashion & style. Same is true for men. Loro Piana suiting is elite, Hugo Boss from Dillards is not.

That doesn't mean you can't look nice in whatever. But there is a language of style that can matter a great deal in certain circles. In England a lady is not getting into the Royal Ascot, for example, in a dress that is too short (at the knee or above). In the Catholic church brides are not permitted to wear a strapless or spaghetti strap gown. Country clubs have sctrict dress codes and the type of people who have country club memberships expect a certain level of decorum.

So I think it is foolish to be unaware of what is appropriate in certain environments. But many people are quite unaware. And people "in the know" observe who doesn't 'get it' immediately. My husband was not raised to understand these things growing up. He is bewildered by these unspoken social expectations but he observes that what I explain to him is true, and it affects whether people who don't know anything about you other than what you are wearing accept you as belonging or not. If you know the rules you're accepted and recieve the benefits of those connections. If you don't, you tend to be excluded.

I didn't make the rules. But I 'get it'.

Both of us dress in a cool rockstar type style, but it is still wise to be aware of and at times observant of social expectations. We get away with more license than some people but that's thanks to us being a very attractive couple who have an avant garde vibe.

M

member162951

Having said that I do not need external validation from anyone, I know what styles are most flattering on me and I understand what it means to have allure while maintaining good taste.
I know, I reconsidered what I posted and modified my post deleting that paragraph. Apologies.

Re the above quoted, I feel the same.

With respect to not really caring what others (other women) think about my style and how I dress being short sighted, I will think about it since you mentioned it.

But honestly I truly do it for ME. It's makes me feel better to be at my best and I think others can sense that, and I do care about that.

Even when home alone, I am always clean and fresh looking, I have a very understated low key style anyway, very natural looking but I still always prefer to look pretty and presentable. Even when not expecting anyone, it's an internal thing.

I dunno is that weird? Maybe it is but I've always been that way, my mother's (the former model) daughter I guess at least in that regard.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
In my experience, all the women I’ve been around have no idea what beautiful women look like. Invariably they select string featured, slightly masculine or powerful women as what they think of female beauty. Either that or a very rich looking woman.

the kind of feminine, delicate beauty I like, my wife sneers at and says “there are tons of women out there like that”

plus her mouth looks kind of too big for her face, I notice this a lot in terms of American beauty, the US pin ups seem to have a very pronounced teethy smile
They're highly cognizant of what beautiful women look like. And most chicks want to tussle in the sheets with these gals also