"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Women don’t care about men, they care about the man’s situation

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,933
Age
57
@BeExcellent
Doesn't even realize by saying IF...IF he is Alpha enough THEN he will get my attention. <----------- TRANSACTION...= GOODS and services..101 capitalism for you haters out there.
But you cucks keep lapping up the feminine imperative dating advice when its SO clear our beloved SS girls should focus on COOKING FOOD or rearing up GRANDCHILDREN.
but we all know gentlemen the GLITZ of being a standout is to much for their hamster jezzzbel sexual mind...
Ehhh @BeExcellent ???
Because obviously being TRANSACTIONAL is above you right? Your Highness??
Having standards is not the same thing as having a transactional relationship String Bean. You as a married man surely understand this. Should a man expect unconditional love? No. If a man brutalizes a woman should she still stay on and love him despite his abuse? Nope. Many women do however and in so doing lose their self respect AND their partner’s self respect.

Women can and do love deeply. But a great woman is a whole individual and comes to a relationship with both standards and self respect. We all have individual preferences that drive the alchemy of attraction.

That is different than women who evaluate based on what they can GAIN vis a vis their looks from a man they might not like or desire.

I cannot be bought in the sense that I will not sacrifice attraction/desire for stuff. Money, status etc, alone? Nope. Desire first. Otherwise what’s the point? I’m not going to get sexual with a man I don’t find sexy. Period. I don’t care who he is or what he has in the way of stuff.

But many women will make that trade off. I won’t, but many will.

If String Bean cannot see the distinction then he’s merely over simplifying something that honestly is pretty obvious.

I’d like to be with someone I enjoy so well that we can hang out, be lovers and enjoy each other’s company without need of stuff. But I’m not going to get with a loser either. I have standards. That’s not the same as being transactional in the sense OP is talking about.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
My man lucianoM said there's definitely sweet and trustworthy women still out there. I believe him. But he said if they are in a party girl phase ( ho ) all bets are off.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
There in lays what kind of women your dealing with...or...her position in her life is at.
Adjust accordingly. A DJ knows these things
I think you may have misunderstood me. I'm of the belief that ALL women need some value out of a man to stay with them. I just listed only some examples and it will be different depending on the individual's women's needs and priorities. Love in itself isn't enough for women, where as there is a lot of guys out there where if a woman loves them, that's all they need to stay with them.
 
Top