"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Women don’t care about men, they care about the man’s situation

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,933
Age
57
@BeExcellent
Doesn't even realize by saying IF...IF he is Alpha enough THEN he will get my attention. <----------- TRANSACTION...= GOODS and services..101 capitalism for you haters out there.
But you cucks keep lapping up the feminine imperative dating advice when its SO clear our beloved SS girls should focus on COOKING FOOD or rearing up GRANDCHILDREN.
but we all know gentlemen the GLITZ of being a standout is to much for their hamster jezzzbel sexual mind...
Ehhh @BeExcellent ???
Because obviously being TRANSACTIONAL is above you right? Your Highness??
Having standards is not the same thing as having a transactional relationship String Bean. You as a married man surely understand this. Should a man expect unconditional love? No. If a man brutalizes a woman should she still stay on and love him despite his abuse? Nope. Many women do however and in so doing lose their self respect AND their partner’s self respect.

Women can and do love deeply. But a great woman is a whole individual and comes to a relationship with both standards and self respect. We all have individual preferences that drive the alchemy of attraction.

That is different than women who evaluate based on what they can GAIN vis a vis their looks from a man they might not like or desire.

I cannot be bought in the sense that I will not sacrifice attraction/desire for stuff. Money, status etc, alone? Nope. Desire first. Otherwise what’s the point? I’m not going to get sexual with a man I don’t find sexy. Period. I don’t care who he is or what he has in the way of stuff.

But many women will make that trade off. I won’t, but many will.

If String Bean cannot see the distinction then he’s merely over simplifying something that honestly is pretty obvious.

I’d like to be with someone I enjoy so well that we can hang out, be lovers and enjoy each other’s company without need of stuff. But I’m not going to get with a loser either. I have standards. That’s not the same as being transactional in the sense OP is talking about.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
My man lucianoM said there's definitely sweet and trustworthy women still out there. I believe him. But he said if they are in a party girl phase ( ho ) all bets are off.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
There in lays what kind of women your dealing with...or...her position in her life is at.
Adjust accordingly. A DJ knows these things
I think you may have misunderstood me. I'm of the belief that ALL women need some value out of a man to stay with them. I just listed only some examples and it will be different depending on the individual's women's needs and priorities. Love in itself isn't enough for women, where as there is a lot of guys out there where if a woman loves them, that's all they need to stay with them.
 
Top