Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women don’t care about men, they care about the man’s situation

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t care about men, they care about what you can do for them.

Men on so suave are desperate to *connect* with women, to romance them, to love them, to care about them. This is what Disney movies are made of. Women are much more practical. If a woman finds out a man is attracted, they scheme to try to get resources from him (money, babies, green card). Women think of practically and usefulness in relationships yet men think of *love* and *family*. If a man’s situation changes that doesn’t meet her needs, she will be out of there in 15 seconds.

Put it another way: a man 100% loves his wife. He adores her and cherishes her. He gets hit by a bus. Now he can’t: pay the bills, protect her, entertain her. Is she going to stick around because she loves him and wants to share her “life” with him?

Put it another way: Any man who is attracted to a women would sign a prenup in 8 seconds if she asked him. Yet a woman would never sign without wanting to see what she “gets” out of it. She looks at a relationship as transactional, not in terms of love. Women want to be loved, but they don’t want to give love.

Come on men.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If the man is chasing the woman, she holds the power. Thus the other factors severely come into play.

If the woman is chasing the man, the other factors dont really matter.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Talking in terms of absolutes probably isn't the best way to go about things. Are there women who feel this way? Sure.

I mean it all depends how the relationship is. Most guys are afraid of developing any real relationship with a woman and spout this nonsense of staying unemotional and blah blah blah.

That works to GET into a relationship but where people fail miserably is when they assume acting the same way is going to maintain and grow the relationship. It won't. It actually puts a giant wall up that will prevent it from progressing any further. Vulnerability is 100% needed to have any deep relationship. People afraid of being vulnerable are the weak ones because they are afraid of being hurt. I am not saying to go cry every other day to your girlfriend or wife but you do need to allow yourself to be a little vulnerable from time to time.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she doesnt want to stay with a man who has become crippled and cannot function outside or especially inside the bedroom anymore. I don't see why this is somehow immoral, just because it's unfortunate.

It should just be expected that if a relationship deteriorates enough from the conditions of desire then it will end, not be kept "alive" through guilt trips.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many women who are this way. But some aren’t. I’m not. Others I know are not...

But if this is what a man thinks he won’t believe women exist who aren’t transactional...so he will miss them and be therefore invisible to them...to his detriment.

Paging @Atom Smasher on this. Guys get jaded and don’t know they disqualified the top women...

And then they just complain.

Change your beliefs...change your life gentlemen...

Cheers - BE

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a woman whose husband just had a stroke at 38 yrs old a couple months ago. He's having to re-learn speaking and other motor skills, Memories, and loss of use of right arm, this all during COVID and they have kids. I can't imagine what's going through her mind as her husband now (once very smart and dynamic, and able to bring home the bacon in the white collar world) is probably on par with her children in mentality. Half of his face is paused or like a light's gone out on one side. I used to fancy this gal and we were introduced and she listened to her friends about me and chose this guy. She listened to the gossip way back then. I let her go. She thought I was just blue collar anyway or beneath her, not clean enough. She wanted high society and social endorsement or affirmation. She knew I couldn't give her the downtown high status (cause I've never wanted it). Well she got it, if though for just a decade. I guess people can rally around them, but... I can't imagine what's going through her mind, the future forever changed with kids who haven't even started school yet. She'll have to shoulder EVERYTHING now.

It's a point of decision for her. Will she break? (possibly start cheating on him?) or will she be that "caring and loyal" girl that is written in the annals of time? It could go either way. She has many people (and family) Expecting her to do the right thing.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she doesnt want to stay with a man who has become crippled and cannot function outside or especially inside the bedroom anymore. I don't see why this is somehow immoral, just because it's unfortunate.
It was exaggerated to make a point, but the point is a woman will only care about what a man can do for her. Men only care if the woman is attractive.

A hot young woman will always appeal to a man at any age.
A hot young man will not always appeal to a woman at any age.

A woman in her 20’s -> wants a hot young man to release her sexual needs
A woman in her 30’s -> wants a established man, ready to settle down, make babies
A woman in her 40’s -> wants a rich man who provides stimulating conversation

A man in his 20’s -> wants a hot young fertile girl
A man in his 30’s -> wants a hot young fertile girl
A man in his 40s’s -> wants a hot young fertile girl

Men‘s needs don’t change. Women‘s needs constantly change so they have adapt accordingly in order to get what they want from a man.

The brainwashing in movies and music and tv is strong, but men have to get past it to be successful with women.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah i think women do want to love you, care for you, obsess over you 24/7... they just don't want it in return

They want you to be on your purpose and in a masculine state

This allows them to fall to their knees (both theoretically and literally) and chase the validation of a high value male

Women WANT to take the weak feminine needy position. They don't want you hogging it

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see these threads pop up every once in a while. While I agree it's true that love is not unconditional, I think it's funny that men are always painted as saints. Everyone operates out of self-interest. It's transactional for both parties, that's how relationships work. The best relationships operate when both parties are happy. If you're not making yourself happy, I feel sorry for you.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think it'll last? Married only 5 years...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NAWALT in this case is BS. Say what you want BE but even a single homeless women collects things. Stuff.
Life is transactional. Even God almighty is transactional. Even the free gift requires what? Yes something even if its belief.
The problem today as with women like you is you believe in forever fairytale disney love.
Then when people don't align with it you jump through the feminist escape hatch....
"You jaded man you" dont be so jaded and your dream girl will come.
String, I disagree with you at a fundamental level. I do not see life through a transactional lens. I see life as a gift. None of us asked to be incarnate here but here we are. I believe we all have responsibilities for ourselves (and to our minor and innocent children) on a personal level and that each individual is on his or her own journey toward wholeness and self actualization. I think along Jungian lines in this regard. So I don’t think in a transaction based way. It is my view that people who view life and relationships in a transactional manner are immature because they are engaging in an exchange of some sort...overt or covert...of THIS for THAT.

Transactional relationships are inherently shallow as a result. Disillusionment sets in when somebody in this kind of relationship grows to a point of getting honest with themselves about who they really are and what they really want and this can upset the applecart because it forces the other partner to look at what really holds the relationship together. This creates crisis in the relationship.

Alternatively there are people who exist as they are, have their act together and are open to a relationship from a place of generosity of spirit and desire to know and enjoy another human being. It isn’t from a place of getting some need met because they are missing something in themselves or in their life. In my experience people who exist in this way are unusual (male or female), and people who see relationships through a transactional lens have difficulty understanding this mindset.

And that’s cool. I have tremendous autonomy in my life because I have my act together. That allows me power to choose people on my same wavelength as stormrider would say, and there are few people (relative to the masses) on my wavelength who I also find attractive and so on. I share with people who I feel “get it” in my own real life and I take time to share my perspective here and elsewhere with people who are seeking to grow in their own personal journey.

At the end of our lives stuff doesn’t matter. Yes to be comfortable is nice, no question. But the quality of our relationships with others and the quality of our relationship with ourselves is most important. How are our relationships and who have we become & what was our impact to others? When you boil it down that is the important stuff.

Life is a gift we are given. Not a transaction to be made.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
There are many women who are this way. But some aren’t. I’m not. Others I know are not...

But if this is what a man thinks he won’t believe women exist who aren’t transactional...so he will miss them and be therefore invisible to them...to his detriment.

Paging @Atom Smasher on this. Guys get jaded and don’t know they disqualified the top women...

And then they just complain.

Change your beliefs...change your life gentlemen...

Cheers - BE
I agree I've had multiple women who desired and accepted me when my life was a mess. Some women will really look out for you and have your back. I've had this more than once.

I've never ever had a woman use me for money or material things too. Maybe they've used me for my c0ck but I'm ok with it. Is different when men do it.

Anyways be excellent I'm taking applications for sugar mamas btw, dm me if interested.
It was exaggerated to make a point, but the point is a woman will only care about what a man can do for her. Men only care if the woman is attractive.

A hot young woman will always appeal to a man at any age.
A hot young man will not always appeal to a woman at any age.

A woman in her 20’s -> wants a hot young man to release her sexual needs
A woman in her 30’s -> wants a established man, ready to settle down, make babies
A woman in her 40’s -> wants a rich man who provides stimulating conversation

A man in his 20’s -> wants a hot young fertile girl
A man in his 30’s -> wants a hot young fertile girl
A man in his 40s’s -> wants a hot young fertile girl

Men‘s needs don’t change. Women‘s needs constantly change so they have adapt accordingly in order to get what they want from a man.

The brainwashing in movies and music and tv is strong, but men have to get past it to be successful with women.
Some women in their 30s and 40s want a hot guy to satisfy their sexual needs too. I've had sugar mamas before, more than one.

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is just too hard for most men to accept.

I've accepted it but have trouble coping w/ it...if that makes sense. There are days this stuff still eats me up. It hurts man. The thing that hurt the most though? When I understood the game and had interactions with women in the real sense. You know when a woman thinks your on her level, like insider information, about the game. Well even in those types of relationships I've had, in moments of utter human exposure and humanity, to see a woman STILL behave in the utmost of opportunistic fashions when you'd expert her to conform to Disney has been rough.

For example the first time I had a real Alpha type vibe with a woman from the moment I met her until the moment we ended things (My choice btw)..to then start to miss her and reach out a month later (broke NC) and to tell her I missed seeing her and if she was free to grab some food at some point over the next couple of weeks...to have her respond with some curt tone and not in a sh*t test way but in a "Wow, she literally doesn't give a ****" way is the first time I literally felt the matrix b*tch slap me in the face.

That's when I realized how different women are from men. The only thing becoming a self aware Alpha has done for me is increasing my job prospects 10x fold and getting a-lot of sex. After a while you find out that sex isn't as big of a deal as our society makes it out to be. Then you get depressed about that. So you have more sex. Then you feel worse. So you start to think, well let me try the whole relationship stuff over again. Then, with your new found awareness, you realize women want men they can control for marriage/relationships. An alpha is incompatible with a modern day American woman for relationships.

I mean the first time you have a woman use men to make you jealous, again after you've held frame, instead of trying to find some common ground with you, letting love prevail, apologizing and owning up to her mistakes, etc. is another slap.

I thought once I learned game and internalized "Alpha" that I wasn't supposed to hurt anymore? Why do I still hurt? I figured it out..

Oh wait a minute. You mean that sh*t Rollo wrote about women literally being incapable of loving a man the way I thought she should was true? WHAT?

You mean no matter how good of shape I'm in, no matter how smooth I talk, no matter how much money or how well I f*ck there's literally no way to guarantee a woman will stay faithful to you?

For those strong enough, the few, to accept this reality and then try to forge a new path for yourself based on these truths face a daunting battle. I can't tell you how sick most of society makes me. Tv, online, on my way to work, in social circle conversations, I'm constantly getting a false narrative of my own God damned existence shoved down my throat. They are literally gaslighting me into submission into accepting a narrative on life that they've been brainwashed into believing that's how we should all live. They want me to filter my OWN life experiences and real information I've learned on my own through a scripted lens.

But they're not all that way. Then you have the players (the natural alphas you knew your freshman year of high school and the hoes you didn't). They typically take two paths in life. Either a life of crime or a life success in the office, on capital hill or the set. You'll know who these people are because once you've arrived as a self-aware Alpha, you'll find these people start targeting you. They'll pop up. I've experienced this at two jobs. When you're a legit good person, I mean like a righteous individual, and I'm not talking religious sh*t. I'm talking about when you know in your soul that you're a good person, these people don't like it.

This is when you realize that there is a small% of the population who really run things. Think of it like the Mafia. It's an underworld type of group, not saying they are all criminals - not at all, just trying to illustrate the point. These types, again, if they don't become criminals, will typically do very very well in the corporate, political and entertainment world. I can tell you right now that the movies that you see released each year pretty much have ZERO to do w/ Art. Companies make films that the POPULATION will like. What's popular on TV/in the Movies is based on what they KNOW will sell.

Why do you think Rom-Coms were a billion dollar segment alone in the movie industry back in 1999? More interesting is the fact that those numbers this year are only $3,000,000. 3 MILLION. Even with COVID, that's a ridiculously sharp decline. The reason being is because while men are desperate, they are not stupid. After a while they noticed what women were doing and started to de-tach. Well guess what? It's about time for Hollywood to start making movies showing how it's OK for women to have multiple lovers at the same time, i.e. "Daddy's Home", "You'll always be my maybe", etc. This is happening intentionally and on purpose. Wake. The. F*ck. Up.

This is "Eyes wide shut" type **** I'm describing here. When this small % of the pop. notices an outsider, i.e. a righteous individual waking up and asking questions, they don't like it. Why they don't like it? I'm not exactly sure. It's like there's this ancient set of rules for that way of life and it cannot be violated at any cost, lol. It's like you can't be woke and still be a good person if you want to succeed in American society. I think it's because when winning is all that matters there is absolutely no time or energy spent on thinking about rules. This small % is the definition of the 7 deadly sins man. I'm telling you this sh*t I'm telling you about is biblical.

So of course men are going to be persuaded into the comfortable. "She'll love me for me". Less competition for the men in that small % and more profits at the box office and also culturally speaking from ways of life lived and the new products created in response to those changes in living (The feminist movement). All industries are and were effected by the feminist movement, #metoo, etc. It's about power and control. That's what the elites of this country want. That's all they want and it will never be enough. And women are going to fall in line. Even if they don't like it. Do a google search for "My husband's a pu$sy" And hundreds of thousands of search results come up. But what are women going to do? Stand up to the elites who are force feeding themes of "strong, independent women, i.e. OK for them to be slutty AND feel good about themselves doing so, open relationships and men being clumsy idiots? No, they're going to fall in line. Even if they don't want to. Again, I'm talking the cultural/socioeconomic level.

Now, circling back to YOUR post. Do you think the average man could fully accept and internalize all of the aforementioned without wanting to hang himself? ESPECIALLY, if he was raised (tricked?) into believing life worked as the exact 180 degree opposite?

Batman knew his ****. "You either die a hero or live long enough for yourself to become a villain". That's the only option. Either that or you fall in line and just ride it out until you drop.

Hmmmmm...
What to do...
What to do...?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not have any FEAR anymore. We men aren't allowed to discipline or instill fear in the weaker sex like in olden days. My dad said never to hit a woman, but many men preceding him and my grandfather probably most certainly Did keep their women in check through violence or abuse. My family (of course, how can one REALLY know?) reaching way back into the 1800s and earlier weren't households of domestic abuse or woman-hitting. They took switches (from trees) to their kids, but that was about it. Stephan Molyneux would be up-in-arms about my family history of corporal punishment (not my upbringing as much though only a few times was I hit). It was a Protestant family through n' through.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Idk man I still see plenty of loyal and caring girls around. Maybe not so much in the circles im around but elsewhere yeah
Sometimes women like that don't have very big social circles and tend to stick to themselves because they don't like having to be so cut throat and fake. Instead they'll have a few close friends.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you won't date a trashy woman you won't be used.
High SMV woman's not necessarily evidence of quality.
Select your women carefully and you'll minimize your chance to be used.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual ones on a transaction level are shallow yes...they are ALL TRANSACTIONAL though.
but as a women you are not fundamentally capable (or decieving yourself) of understanding what secs is to a man nor his need for his nature to be ahead of the family.<----------
If you did you would.
A. Not be divorced
B. Not be on a mens forum
C. Learn how to shut your girl mouth
D. Do what you are told.

Arguing with you is like yelling into a blackhole. Its that simple. You are a women and you are 2nd to man.
Except it and embrace your submission.
I’m not dating you or anyone here. Remember that. I submit just fine to a man worthy of my submission ;)

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
&TDLR: As the phrase goes... Men value love, Women love value.

If you aren't providing any value in any kind of way(companionship, c0ck, money, services, etc) to a woman, then they will not stay with you just for love in the long run. Where as we see guys all the time bringing home the bacon while the wives get their nails done, watch tv, go play tennis, etc. Part of it could be tied to social programming over the years where men always had to provide something. Initially it was money to pay for stuff then it evolved into services(stay at home dads) and then the sugar daddy/mama trend became popular(sex and companionship) and so forth...