Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women... cant judge em by what they say. Only what they do .. lol

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 100 percent with what others are saying. I may have a rather pessimistic view of females and I honestly can’t put this any other way but the majority are parasites. I mean they rely on multiple hosts to feel good and carry on with their lives. They require constant attention from multiple males. Don’t feed her any of your energy. You will go on this hike and she will reel you closer to her stable of energy hosts. When she is bored or down she will send you pictures and fish for compliments. It’s female nature.... this will give her the confidence to go out and fck some other dudes Brains out.... the dude that is probably refusing to give her any energy or validation. Don’t go on this hike with her... your better off taking a guy friend a few 6 packs and enjoying your time in nature.

I never ever respond to any selfie or seductive photo a female sends me. It annoys the hell out of me because I know she’s looking for validation. If there is something I notice in the picture like one girl sent me one in her bikini I took notice that the room was a fcking mess. I responded instead of photo shopping bikini pictures you should probably get all those piles of dirty clothing off the floor before it starts to stink. That girl would not leave me alone and I wanted her to go away. Just don’t feed into her friendzone nonsense.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 100 percent with what others are saying. I may have a rather pessimistic view of females and I honestly can’t put this any other way but the majority are parasites. I mean they rely on multiple hosts to feel good and carry on with their lives. They require constant attention from multiple males. Don’t feed her any of your energy. You will go on this hike and she will reel you closer to her stable of energy hosts. When she is bored or down she will send you pictures and fish for compliments. It’s female nature.... this will give her the confidence to go out and fck some other dudes Brains out.... the dude that is probably refusing to give her any energy or validation. Don’t go on this hike with her... your better off taking a guy friend a few 6 packs and enjoying your time in nature.

I never ever respond to any selfie or seductive photo a female sends me. It annoys the hell out of me because I know she’s looking for validation. If there is something I notice in the picture like one girl sent me one in her bikini I took notice that the room was a fcking mess. I responded instead of photo shopping bikini pictures you should probably get all those piles of dirty clothing off the floor before it starts to stink. That girl would not leave me alone and I wanted her to go away. Just don’t feed into her friendzone nonsense.
It was fun imagining the conversation.
Her: What do you think about my new bikini?
You: B1tch, get outta here and clean that room. You nasty! And while you're at it, get me a beer!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So... last Thursday I went on a date with a HB7.5 aprox.. shes my age... we bantered back and forth for a week cuz we both been busy.. and played 20 questions and a few phone calls up until our date..

We agreed to get together over dinner ..... and we had good time... some laughs.. some situational humor... and a couple drinks.. It was gettin late for her cuz she had to work next day and she gets up at 3am to go to work... so we part... we hug..

Next day... we have some more banter via text at work... but then she says "i dont think we have a connection, i wish you luck".... so i shrug it off and thank her for meeting up with me and i let her know i thought she was pretty cute.

Five days later.. she texts me... she says "hey how ya doing" .... asks me if i have done any new recipes (i mentioned to her previously about my meal planning which is pretty much always the same so she negged me on it playfully) I mentioned to her that no.. im just meal planning with the supplies i have.. and this weekend i will try making somthing new and that id think of her when i did it...

Today.. she texts me and tells me about her day and asks if id like to go on a hike with her maybe this weekend... lol... so im like... well, ill have to see.. leme get back to you.. so i left her hanging for a few hours and got back to her at the end of the day and said yeah i think that sounds good id love to join ya.

Why would she tell me she didnt feel a connection... wish me good luck.. but then ask if i wana go on a hike with her like 7 days later.. lol??

The woods is more my element anyways... :p kinda stoked.. but ill play it cool. Shes a cool chick... i enjoyed her banter and company ..so... will see how it goes.
Women have this weird games... she probably found another guy she was more attracted too... I explain it here.

Had a case where I've met a girl on gym... She was always talking to me there and showing interest. Then I invited her to go out someday... She gave an excuse, tried second time and the same happened. Then I just stopped talking or even giving attention.

After 1 year, she saw me on street... then texted me on Whatsapp. I invited her to my house, fcked her like a *****. Don't even showed interest into talking to her... She enjoyed a lot, I enjoyed too. Then I just leave and did not talk to her.

Women that play those games like that, should be only a fun for you. That girl I've met wanted to had sex with me in the beginning, but at some point I've made a mistake into her game and she tried to mess up with me... but I did not get attached to that. Then, the bang happened. 1 year later LOL (but I wasn't even expecting to that... just spinning plates)

If you want to fck this girl... Learn how to use her strategy in your favor... fck her, then leave without saying a word. Those kind of women don't deserve much more than that.

Analyzing your situation, she might had found a guy she liked more (Hypergamy in action), then discarded you... As she doesn't need you anymore. But, then that guy might have discarded her and she was emotionally needy... She had you as a backup plan, that's why she texted you again.

If you get the idea that there might be a lot of guys talking to her... in those five days a lot of stuffs could happened.

It's like a strategy game... the more malicious you become, the faster you will destroy the enemy... In that case, bang her.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Interesting perspective.... i may not go with her.... and just take a couple guy friends.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So... last Thursday I went on a date with [irrelevant]

[I provided her with a free dinner ..... entertainment... and a couple of free drinks.. she made an excuse about getting up at 3am the next day... then she left.. and she didn't want to touch or kiss..

Next day... I wasted all day texting her at work... and then she said "i dont find you attractive, but thanks for the free food and drink, sucker".... so i thanked her for wasting two days of my life and I gave her another compliment

Five days later.. she hit me up for attention and I wasted more time texting her.

Today.. I wasted more time texting her and she invited me to spend time with her as a platonic harmless guy without a **** this weekend... lol... so im like... well, ill have to see.. so I pretended not to be desperate for a few hours and then admitted I was desperate at the end the day by saying yeah i think that sounds good id love to join ya.

Why would she tell me she didn't find me the slightest bit attractive but the liked the free attention and then hit me up for more free attention and food lol??

I'll rationalise that she likes me anyway... :p I'm desperate for affection but I don't think she noticed. Shes a cool chick... i enjoyed watching her suck down the free food and drink and then giving me an excuse and I like having my time wasted..so... we'll see how it goes.
I edited your question to make it clearer what happened. I think you get the picture.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I edited your question to make it clearer what happened. I think you get the picture.
I see the edit "i dont find you attractive, but thanks for the free food and drink, sucker"...

It makes it more clear. So why are you still talking to her?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the edit "i dont find you attractive, but thanks for the free food and drink, sucker"...

It makes it more clear. So why are you still talking to her?
He should thank his lucky stars that’s ALL he lost. Could have been much worse “thanks for a few years of a loveless marriage, have your stuff out of your house by the end of the day. And leave the car. I’ve cleaned out the bank accounts and maxed out the credit cards. Sucker!”

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buahhahaha i loled.... that was an entertaining edit
Did you get rid of old girl? You must be talking to a few others now who bend more your way, swing thru for sex, take you out occasionally, invite you to things?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He should thank his lucky stars that’s ALL he lost. Could have been much worse “thanks for a few years of a loveless marriage, have your stuff out of your house by the end of the day. And leave the car. I’ve cleaned out the bank accounts and maxed out the credit cards. Sucker!”
That's cold. Think about how many millions of men, that this was their actual REALITY. They had been marked as a "sucker" from the get go. She came in to have a host to live off of.

Dudes wonder how they can shut him off sex so easily or not "care" about him, when she never "cared" in the first place.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you get rid of old girl? You must be talking to a few others now who bend more your way, swing thru for sex, take you out occasionally, invite you to things?
I'm not sure if OP is active still on the forums. Bat Soup is on a rampage digging up posts from Jan and now hes onto the Feb months. LOL
I'm sure soon he'll catch up to June. ;)

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im seeing a really nice lady right now.... shes 47... heart of gold... worships my ****... spends her money on me lol.. drives her own car to come see me.. always asks if this or that is ok to do.. shows massive respect... and.. my word is final (total opposite of my ex who was hot but so hard to get along with especially with her disrespectful behavior and ****ty attitudeand drinking issues).. shes maybe a 5.5 or 6.. but the way she treats me makes her a 7... stickin with her for now,cuz covid... see where it goes...

Meanwhile my ex is falling apart... unhappy as fvck.. drinking herself to death still (blamed me for it previously but obviously it didnt have as much to do with me as xhe claimed cuz im gone and shes still doing it) .... my son is now moving in with me (hes 16) ... and just recently my daughter (22yo) and ex are havin it out (cuz daughter is worried about exs health and this new guy ex left me for) and the ex is cold as ice to our daughter so she asked if we could all get a place together cuz living with my ex no longer feels like home to her anymore (ex and i lived in same place for 20yrs and shes still there).... so looks like proof is in the pudding .... ex will now have to pay me child support for our son.... ex isnt happy about that at all.... when my son told her... she started guilting him... blaming me and our daughter for poisoning his mind... etc... my kids are fkn super smart no coercion from me they have figured it out on their own... so i think i win.. lol

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true, it's actually better to get rejected quickly rather than waste your time. He wasted a few days but it would be worse to waste years of your life, so in that respect he got off lightly. Although we don't really know how it ended as he still seemed to believe he had a chance. I think she pegged him as a sucker when he kept on texting her after she totally fobbed him off and figured that she could probably continue to use him for free attention, food and drink. Women play stupid and pretend they don't know the deal, but orbiters are useful to them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if OP is active still on the forums. Bat Soup is on a rampage digging up posts from Jan and now hes onto the Feb months. LOL
I'm sure soon he'll catch up to June. ;)
Okay. That rewrite makes it very clear what really was going on and I appreciate seeing it.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes im around... i lurk now and then

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex and i were together 25yrs.... married for 22 of them... still married.. but divorce is imminent. Im just making ex do all the foot work on it since it no longer holds meaning. If she wants divorce she can pay for it and ill gladly sign... is what it is... my kids are fkn sad tho their mom is basicly abandoning them for this rich guy on the other side of Canada from us.... fkn sad

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im seeing a really nice lady right now.... shes 47... heart of gold... worships my ****... spends her money on me lol.. drives her own car to come see me.. always asks if this or that is ok to do.. shows massive respect... and.. my word is final (total opposite of my ex who was hot but so hard to get along with especially with her disrespectful behavior and ****ty attitudeand drinking issues).. shes maybe a 5.5 or 6.. but the way she treats me makes her a 7... stickin with her for now,cuz covid... see where it goes...

Meanwhile my ex is falling apart... unhappy as fvck.. drinking herself to death still (blamed me for it previously but obviously it didnt have as much to do with me as xhe claimed cuz im gone and shes still doing it) .... my son is now moving in with me (hes 16) ... and just recently my daughter (22yo) and ex are havin it out (cuz daughter is worried about exs health and this new guy ex left me for) and the ex is cold as ice to our daughter so she asked if we could all get a place together cuz living with my ex no longer feels like home to her anymore (ex and i lived in same place for 20yrs and shes still there).... so looks like proof is in the pudding .... ex will now have to pay me child support for our son.... ex isnt happy about that at all.... when my son told her... she started guilting him... blaming me and our daughter for poisoning his mind... etc... my kids are fkn super smart no coercion from me they have figured it out on their own... so i think i win.. lol
I'm glad there was a light at the end of the tunnel for you.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup.... im in a way better place and far more stable than i have been in years... my kids see it and tell me if i ever go back to their mom they will both disown us both... so... they also think we are better off apart

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cold. Think about how many millions of men, that this was their actual REALITY. They had been marked as a "sucker" from the get go. She came in to have a host to live off of.

Dudes wonder how they can shut him off sex so easily or not "care" about him, when she never "cared" in the first place.
Wise men learn from others mistakes.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get both my kids under my new roof come August 1st... moving from a 1bdm to a 3bdrm to accommodate them.... daughter is gunna pitch in on rent too so that helps