Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women... cant judge em by what they say. Only what they do .. lol

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So... last Thursday I went on a date with a HB7.5 aprox.. shes my age... we bantered back and forth for a week cuz we both been busy.. and played 20 questions and a few phone calls up until our date..

We agreed to get together over dinner ..... and we had good time... some laughs.. some situational humor... and a couple drinks.. It was gettin late for her cuz she had to work next day and she gets up at 3am to go to work... so we part... we hug..

Next day... we have some more banter via text at work... but then she says "i dont think we have a connection, i wish you luck".... so i shrug it off and thank her for meeting up with me and i let her know i thought she was pretty cute.

Five days later.. she texts me... she says "hey how ya doing" .... asks me if i have done any new recipes (i mentioned to her previously about my meal planning which is pretty much always the same so she negged me on it playfully) I mentioned to her that no.. im just meal planning with the supplies i have.. and this weekend i will try making somthing new and that id think of her when i did it...

Today.. she texts me and tells me about her day and asks if id like to go on a hike with her maybe this weekend... lol... so im like... well, ill have to see.. leme get back to you.. so i left her hanging for a few hours and got back to her at the end of the day and said yeah i think that sounds good id love to join ya.

Why would she tell me she didnt feel a connection... wish me good luck.. but then ask if i wana go on a hike with her like 7 days later.. lol??

The woods is more my element anyways... :p kinda stoked.. but ill play it cool. Shes a cool chick... i enjoyed her banter and company ..so... will see how it goes.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like you said, actions speak louder than words. You also reacted well to her comment about there being no connection, which means you are centered and not living and dying by her words. This is key for you regardless of her position of orbit in your life. She may well see you as a friend, but I believe in Always Assume Attraction. Take your shot and she'll show you and tell you if it's what she wants or not.

Readers: Always Assume Attraction. It's such a key component of being a man around women, and it makes life more fun.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"(i mentioned to her previously about my meal planning which is pretty much always the same so she negged me on it playfully)"

When a girl is playful with you, its a good sign to start something solid, put yourself first in any companionship, see if you feel the same about it and it will grow into something valuable,

Aim it to form into ltr which include you and her being playful, loving interplay in between who admired and respected each other, you would surely be seeking that relationship dynamic.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like women that play games like that. I usually just forget about them and only remember them when someone makes a post like this.
If I were to offer you some friendly advice, I'd say be direct with her, don't get into the game.
Kiss her on the next date and see how she responds. If you like her, escalade and get her into bed. If not, it's probably in your benefit to forget about her. Find someone who appreciates YOU.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good shyt... will see how it goes.. it will be weather permitting... the hike is 14kms and goes wayyy up into a snowy peak.. so.. again weather permitting. But if it happens.. it will be good isolation. lol maybe find a good log to bend her over haha... do some ""Bush wackin" haha

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So... last Thursday I went on a date with a HB7.5 aprox.. shes my age... we bantered back and forth for a week cuz we both been busy.. and played 20 questions and a few phone calls up until our date..

We agreed to get together over dinner ..... and we had good time... some laughs.. some situational humor... and a couple drinks.. It was gettin late for her cuz she had to work next day and she gets up at 3am to go to work... so we part... we hug..

Next day... we have some more banter via text at work... but then she says "i dont think we have a connection, i wish you luck".... so i shrug it off and thank her for meeting up with me and i let her know i thought she was pretty cute.

Five days later.. she texts me... she says "hey how ya doing" .... asks me if i have done any new recipes (i mentioned to her previously about my meal planning which is pretty much always the same so she negged me on it playfully) I mentioned to her that no.. im just meal planning with the supplies i have.. and this weekend i will try making somthing new and that id think of her when i did it...

Today.. she texts me and tells me about her day and asks if id like to go on a hike with her maybe this weekend... lol... so im like... well, ill have to see.. leme get back to you.. so i left her hanging for a few hours and got back to her at the end of the day and said yeah i think that sounds good id love to join ya.

Why would she tell me she didnt feel a connection... wish me good luck.. but then ask if i wana go on a hike with her like 7 days later.. lol??

The woods is more my element anyways... :p kinda stoked.. but ill play it cool. Shes a cool chick... i enjoyed her banter and company ..so... will see how it goes.
She sh!t tested you. And you passed it.

Well played!

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was no **** test. She point blank told you she wasn't interested. Your reply should've been "That's unfortunate but I respect you telling me. Take care." Then move on. She's trying to reel you back in as an oribitor and you're falling for it.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

OP,

I'm going to cut to the chase: What the f*uck are you doing?

She rejects you by saying you're not her type, in other words "F-off buddy, I have many better options than you." If she did that to me, my reply would be NO REPLY and I would cut bait and move on per IDGAF and the Abundance Mentality.

Then, she circles back, most likely because options 1-25 all fell through and messages you about a hike because she's lonely and has no one else to go with. You gladly accept (and idgaf that you "waited" a few hours, lol, makes zero difference), put your tail between your legs, and picked up the mini-crumb she threw to you.

All I can do is shake my head. What disappoints me even more is you've been on this site for a EIGHT years so you should know this s*hit.

You just covertly communicated to her you have NO other options, self respect, or "game" as we call it, employ a scarcity mindset, and are much more into her than she is into you--all really bad places for a DJ to be. Man...WTF?!

Dude: SHE REJECTED YOU--PERIOD. It's not some kind of s*hit test.

Read this over and over: WOMEN DO NOT REJECT MEN THEY HAVE HIGH (or any, really) INTEREST IN.

This whole story is exactly why today's women have the over-inflated egos and sense of self they have.

Good luck to you.

~Dash~

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im spinning plates lol have a few on the go.. including an fwb... most of that 8 yrs time here i was married.. except since last april... maybe you were unaware dash.. o well.. im 41 man... shes 43.. i have sexual options.. im just finding i need more than just sex.. i can bang every day if i want to... that's not what im looking for....*shrugs* lol

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Infact... i been spending alot of time in the gym after work.... 4 to 5x a week for nearly 2hrs... ladies are starting to notice as my gains are taking form. My FWB even wants a relationship... but... uhh .... naa .. fvck that.. im not ready for one yet... after being tied down for 25yrs to one woman... its gunna be a while til i wana lable any relationship.... last april i was 216lbs.... im 6'2... im now 201lbs and way more muscular than when i first moved out on my own since my seperation.

Attachments

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Infact... i been spending alot of time in the gym after work.... 4 to 5x a week for nearly 2hrs... ladies are starting to notice as my gains are taking form. My FWB even wants a relationship... but... uhh .... naa .. fvck that.. im not ready for one yet... after being tied down for 25yrs to one woman... its gunna be a while til i wana lable any relationship.... last april i was 216lbs.... im 6'2... im now 201lbs and way more muscular than when i first moved out on my own since my seperation.
If you're just connecting with her to bang her, I get that. Just understand it diminishes your value in her eyes; coming back after she already rejected you. It just goes against my DNA and what I've learned over the years, and what most DJ's would consult you to do.

Kudos to you for staying active on SS for 8 years despite being married. Enjoy the single life as it's the ONLY way to fly!

Best of luck.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single... yeah man... i dont think i will ever go ball and chain ever again.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she rejected you because some 28 year old wanted to unload his baby gravy in her, in her illogical mind she actually thought he wanted something substantial....

he left her face looking like a painters radio, then deemed her unworthy

and she messaged you for that substantial thing

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So old girl was 37 like you?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 41.... shes 43.... but shes hot af... lol 110lbs... 5'1... im 6'2... 201lbs... could toss her around like a rag doll lol... shes totally into outdoors and hunting etc like i am.. so thats what's kinda keepin my interest

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you aren't fvcking her, you're her gf.

If she is 43 and friendzoning you, but then planning hikes it is possible she's trying to mindfvck you with some $hitty advice from a columnist about playing hard to get.

Don't be too available will be key here if she is even worth bothering with. If you go on the hike, don't initiate contact afterwards and don't be available for her next friendzone date, you have something else going on.
We don't do that friendzone around here, and we don't do going on all this dates without fvcking either. Women KNOW who they want to fvck. They are sexually empowered, and they do it quickly. Usually dating one group of guys, and straining for validation from another one or two via sex. She gives all she got to these guys --- who don't really want her.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women told you she saw no connection then ask you for a hike.

When things are unclear its either she is playing game or she is looking for orbiters....
Why would someone want either of those choices.
Easy next