"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Women can be nuts....and it happens to all of us

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Me included. We all have to deal with this stuff from women on occasion.

About a month ago I invited a chick to meet for drinks. She said she was busy at that time, offered no other times that she was free. No worries. I told her to reach out if she got free and I would see if I was still available.

She messaged me last week out of the blue: I know its been a while but are you still interested in getting that drink?

So I told her that my schedule was super tight but I could get free Monday (as in this evening).
Her: That will work great...I am totally free that night.
Me: Sounds good. Let me know your address and I will pick you up around 7.

Minimal texting since then other than her calling me one evening (5 minute phone call) but she texted me yesterday:

Her: I will actually be in town at 7pm so I can just meet you there.
Me: Ok. See you at 7. Text me when you get there.

This morning I get this:

Her: Good morning. Are you ever free for lunch?
Me: Sometimes but I have to know ahead of time as I generally dont leave my business for lunch.
Her: Ok. Well I might have to cancel this evening but maybe we could do lunch sometime
Me: If you're canceling this evening, lets not worry about it. I made arrangements to be free tonight to meet up with you. If that doesnt work, I guess we are out of luck.
Her: I am sorry. I just have so much going on right now. Lunch sometime would be easier.
Me: Its weird that you reached out to me to grab a drink. Now you are canceling. Seems like way too much work to meet up for a drink. I have this evening set aside so if you are canceling, lets scrap this.
Her: Well I am canceling.
Me: Deuces


We ALL deal with this at some point. The key is to NEVER get worked up and butthurt over it. It is part of dating and women's attitudes in general can be very finicky.

My mindset is always this: If a chick does something like this, I dodged a bullet. I know this chick IRL and she seems to have a lot of drama in her life atm. But she is very attractive so I agreed to the drinks offer when she reached out.

If she reaches out again in the future it will be coming over to my place or to hers, there will be absolutely no mention of any sort of a "date".

Happy hunting.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Block. Delete. #nextSet

The best way to go about is to pull hotter and younger. Ran into one who flaked. She had gone on a bulking cycle.

She reached out to me and i said i wad out of tiwn and ran into her in London downtown with a girl i picked up age 19. Just turned 19 to be exact.

The look on her face and the rage was almost as good as the sex! SRS

The grind is all we have. Without fail, women ghost and return after having gone slumming. If no better options, take a throater and call her a cab. Don't pay.

Troll game ftw!
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Yep agreed, had this happen more than once. My summary is they do it for one of two primary reasons:

1) They have someone else in the works of whom they have higher IL than you/me. Her IL for you/me could be 9.999 but if a 10.0 comes in the picture then that's it, we are out.

2) They get off on the control part of it. We lead by making the plans. In their hamster block heads they want to be Miss Alpha Independent so by-God "Why does HE think HE is in charge. I'll show him. We will change the plans on how **I** want it (even though his plans were fine, they are not my idea, so I must change them so I am in control)"
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
This chick messaged me back: "So you unfriended me on Facebook???"

Me: Sure did. We arent friends and if we were, I dont remain friends with flaky people in general. Take care hun.

Bahahahaha. Go find your attention somewhere else bytch. Glassguy isnt giving it for free.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Me included. We all have to deal with this stuff from women on occasion.

About a month ago I invited a chick to meet for drinks. She said she was busy at that time, offered no other times that she was free. No worries. I told her to reach out if she got free and I would see if I was still available.

She messaged me last week out of the blue: I know its been a while but are you still interested in getting that drink?

So I told her that my schedule was super tight but I could get free Monday (as in this evening).
Her: That will work great...I am totally free that night.
Me: Sounds good. Let me know your address and I will pick you up around 7.

Minimal texting since then other than her calling me one evening (5 minute phone call) but she texted me yesterday:

Her: I will actually be in town at 7pm so I can just meet you there.
Me: Ok. See you at 7. Text me when you get there.

This morning I get this:

Her: Good morning. Are you ever free for lunch?
Me: Sometimes but I have to know ahead of time as I generally dont leave my business for lunch.
Her: Ok. Well I might have to cancel this evening but maybe we could do lunch sometime
Me: If you're canceling this evening, lets not worry about it. I made arrangements to be free tonight to meet up with you. If that doesnt work, I guess we are out of luck.
Her: I am sorry. I just have so much going on right now. Lunch sometime would be easier.
Me: Its weird that you reached out to me to grab a drink. Now you are canceling. Seems like way too much work to meet up for a drink. I have this evening set aside so if you are canceling, lets scrap this.
Her: Well I am canceling.
Me: Deuces


We ALL deal with this at some point. The key is to NEVER get worked up and butthurt over it. It is part of dating and women's attitudes in general can be very finicky.

My mindset is always this: If a chick does something like this, I dodged a bullet. I know this chick IRL and she seems to have a lot of drama in her life atm. But she is very attractive so I agreed to the drinks offer when she reached out.

If she reaches out again in the future it will be coming over to my place or to hers, there will be absolutely no mention of any sort of a "date".

Happy hunting.
Of course I'd be trying hard on her if she was as hot as you describe in order to conform to her schedule.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
This text exchange belongs in the hall of fame.

Apparently, she's dated guy's that were too accommodating and they've conditioned her to behave in such a manner.
She may be too prideful to come back around, but you can sit back with a cigar; knowing that she respects you more than those men in her past.

Great post!
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yep agreed, had this happen more than once. My summary is they do it for one of two primary reasons:

1) They have someone else in the works of whom they have higher IL than you/me. Her IL for you/me could be 9.999 but if a 10.0 comes in the picture then that's it, we are out.

2) They get off on the control part of it. We lead by making the plans. In their hamster block heads they want to be Miss Alpha Independent so by-God "Why does HE think HE is in charge. I'll show him. We will change the plans on how **I** want it (even though his plans were fine, they are not my idea, so I must change them so I am in control)"
#2 will become the "norm" for a majority. But then again, guys in general will STOP thinking they are lucky, even if she is a known model or actress.
Yep agreed, had this happen more than once. My summary is they do it for one of two primary reasons:

1) They have someone else in the works of whom they have higher IL than you/me. Her IL for you/me could be 9.999 but if a 10.0 comes in the picture then that's it, we are out.

2) They get off on the control part of it. We lead by making the plans. In their hamster block heads they want to be Miss Alpha Independent so by-God "Why does HE think HE is in charge. I'll show him. We will change the plans on how **I** want it (even though his plans were fine, they are not my idea, so I must change them so I am in control)"
#2 will be more normal across the majority.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
Of course I'd be trying hard on her if she was as hot as you describe in order to conform to her schedule.
and that is why you fail


This chick messaged me back: "So you unfriended me on Facebook???"

Me: Sure did. We arent friends and if we were, I dont remain friends with flaky people in general. Take care hun.

Bahahahaha. Go find your attention somewhere else bytch. Glassguy isnt giving it for free.
yes you made it so your only interest was date her not be friends


I also tend to be pretty blunt, if she said "I will have to cancel", I just say "ok", then don't bother again with her
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Of course I'd be trying hard on her if she was as hot as you describe in order to conform to her schedule.
And your instinct is completely wrong here, it empowers her entitlement and bad behavior.

I have two daughters. With tight dresses and makeup, I'm sure they can get guys to simp down and be stupid. Will they respect these guys? No, they won't. They will lose respect over time as long as these guys aren't respecting themselves or having self worth.

The right thing to do is to not place additional value on her and cut her slack, because of her outer appearance. You need a set a rules for people, and deal with those who respect and value you and your time.

Devaluing yourself in one situation becomes devaluing yourself in ALL situations over time.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Me included. We all have to deal with this stuff from women on occasion.

About a month ago I invited a chick to meet for drinks. She said she was busy at that time, offered no other times that she was free. No worries. I told her to reach out if she got free and I would see if I was still available.

She messaged me last week out of the blue: I know its been a while but are you still interested in getting that drink?

So I told her that my schedule was super tight but I could get free Monday (as in this evening).
Her: That will work great...I am totally free that night.
Me: Sounds good. Let me know your address and I will pick you up around 7.

Minimal texting since then other than her calling me one evening (5 minute phone call) but she texted me yesterday:

Her: I will actually be in town at 7pm so I can just meet you there.
Me: Ok. See you at 7. Text me when you get there.

This morning I get this:

Her: Good morning. Are you ever free for lunch?
Me: Sometimes but I have to know ahead of time as I generally dont leave my business for lunch.
Her: Ok. Well I might have to cancel this evening but maybe we could do lunch sometime
Me: If you're canceling this evening, lets not worry about it. I made arrangements to be free tonight to meet up with you. If that doesnt work, I guess we are out of luck.
Her: I am sorry. I just have so much going on right now. Lunch sometime would be easier.
Me: Its weird that you reached out to me to grab a drink. Now you are canceling. Seems like way too much work to meet up for a drink. I have this evening set aside so if you are canceling, lets scrap this.
Her: Well I am canceling.
Me: Deuces


We ALL deal with this at some point. The key is to NEVER get worked up and butthurt over it. It is part of dating and women's attitudes in general can be very finicky.

My mindset is always this: If a chick does something like this, I dodged a bullet. I know this chick IRL and she seems to have a lot of drama in her life atm. But she is very attractive so I agreed to the drinks offer when she reached out.

If she reaches out again in the future it will be coming over to my place or to hers, there will be absolutely no mention of any sort of a "date".

Happy hunting.
i bet she’ll come back around lol
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
i bet she’ll come back around lol
Probably so, when man doesn't behave as the others it peaks their curiousity. And others will try again later to see if they can "conquer" the man and get him to comply or go against his self-interest.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
This text exchange belongs in the hall of fame.

Apparently, she's dated guy's that were too accommodating and they've conditioned her to behave in such a manner.
She may be too prideful to come back around, but you can sit back with a cigar; knowing that she respects you more than those men in her past.

Great post!
I have other plates and options so I dont really care in the grand scheme of things. But she is a successful realtor, attractive and probably has guys trying to hit her up. She might not come back around. If she does, I think I have lost all interest anyways.

When women make things complicated, my interest level quickly plummets.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
So she will feel really fvckin stupid when she send me a text and I say "Sorry, but who is this? You are not in my contacts" lol
Oh yeah they HATE this. This can be an emotionally traumatic event to some women, especially if it’s relatively soon after you and her parted ways.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Interesting. I tend to go the unreactive route bc it works better for me, but at least you are doing the Lord's work holding them accountable lol.
Truthfully, the chick's attitude is not even someone I want having access to my social media.

Typically if something comes up with plans and then things just fade out I have zero reaction.

When she said "Well I am canceling", it showed her true colors. I dont even want to interact with someone who thinks her shyte doesnt stink.

Funny thing is we are getting ready to put my moms 3000 sq foot house on the market (long story- she fell and broke 2 vertebrae and is now long able to live independently) and I can promise you one realtor that wont be listing it......

Oh well. It is what it is lol
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,878
Reaction score
19,118
Truthfully, the chick's attitude is not even someone I want having access to my social media.

Typically if something comes up with plans and then things just fade out I have zero reaction.

When she said "Well I am canceling", it showed her true colors. I dont even want to interact with someone who thinks her shyte doesnt stink.

Funny thing is we are getting ready to put my moms 3000 sq foot house on the market (long story- she fell and broke 2 vertebrae and is now long able to live independently) and I can promise you one realtor that wont be listing it......

Oh well. It is what it is lol
Maybe you should indulge her in the realtor porno fantasy where she comes over all by herself and its just you two alone in the house...

Bow...chick a bow...ching....
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Maybe you should indulge her in the realtor porno fantasy where she comes over all by herself and its just you two alone in the house...

Bow...chick a bow...ching....
Women love roll paying sex games like that. Never done this specific one but others. And FYI if u want to try this kind of thing get yourself a pair of real police handcuffs. You won’t be sorry
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Maybe you should indulge her in the realtor porno fantasy where she comes over all by herself and its just you two alone in the house...

Bow...chick a bow...ching....
I have a better idea because I dont even have the urge to fvck her at this point.

I should use different phone numbers and schedule showings on her property that she is personally showing.
And then not show up of course. Bounce this bytch all over town for nothing.

Ooops.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top