Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women can be nuts....and it happens to all of us

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Mauser96

I have dealt with the women who wont answer their phone but text back instantly......and are obviously not busy at the time.

And the women who dont respond back but as soon as I send them the "deuces" text, they are all of a sudden the victim.

I've dealt with both types of these women but neither for very long. They fall into the desert mirage group of women. They think they have all of these options but in reality they have very little. These women are getting lots of beta attention for free. As soon as you put them in their place they blow up.

Nah. Not for me.

Submit or deuces.
Most of these girls will turn 30 hit the wall and ask where are all the good guys have gone.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will never learn until she loses all her looks and become insecure. .....
I disagree 100%
As a general rule... a woman's attitude, value and self-image are essentially determined by paternalistic behavior of previous men. If weak men didn't make compromising concessions, put the prettier women on a pedestal, etc... then the majority would be more humble.

The 10% (Attractive and pleasant) are the ones I go for.
I'm glad that you shared this. We were all waiting and wondering about your female preferences.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice bro. That's improvement! Did you end up getting her out on the date/banging her?
That's not at all recent but we did go out on a date but didn't go out after that. I had a good time but she was asking questions like how many gfs I've had so I think she was feeling insecure in the moment or thought I was a player.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
@Mauser96

I have dealt with the women who wont answer their phone but text back instantly......and are obviously not busy at the time.

And the women who dont respond back but as soon as I send them the "deuces" text, they are all of a sudden the victim.

I've dealt with both types of these women but neither for very long. They fall into the desert mirage group of women. They think they have all of these options but in reality they have very little. These women are getting lots of beta attention for free. As soon as you put them in their place they blow up.

Nah. Not for me.

Submit or deuces.
I had that back in Oct. Remember that chick who blew up at me? No second date. She said I would have got a second date but she blew up at me because I was tired of her playing games and just flat out called her out.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good topic Glass.
The text after this from was either "K" or nothing.
Your next was a derailment to the side of negotiating interest levels which is equal to poison. I avoid all type of talk like this.
Guys think dropping out shows butthurt. It doesn't.
Discussing anything further in her language means "you care" and are getting emotional.
I agree, it was pretty clear she was cancelling on you once she asked for the lunch. The last part wasn't necessary (explaining her that if she cancels you would just block her), just a simple "bye" would have been enough. Even deleting her on facebook is still a reaction.

However, good topic, nice abundance.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: Good morning. Are you ever free for lunch?
Me: Sometimes but I have to know ahead of time as I generally dont leave my business for lunch.
Her: Ok. Well I might have to cancel this evening but maybe we could do lunch sometime
Me: If you're canceling this evening, lets not worry about it. I made arrangements to be free tonight to meet up with you. If that doesnt work, I guess we are out of luck.
Her: I am sorry. I just have so much going on right now. Lunch sometime would be easier.
Me: Its weird that you reached out to me to grab a drink. Now you are canceling. Seems like way too much work to meet up for a drink. I have this evening set aside so if you are canceling, lets scrap this.
Her: Well I am canceling.
Me: Deuces
I agree with the gist of it but for me it’s *too* much texting. You are calling her out beautifully, but at the same time you validating her with each text.

I would have responded below.

Me: Possibly. Are we still on for tonight?
Her: Ok. Well I might have to cancel this evening but maybe we could do lunch sometime
Me: Possibly. Take care.

No emotion shown, no ammunition for her, move on to sexier girl.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no in between stage because they have spent years having their ig pics liked by thousands of thirsty guys. the first time a guy looks through them like they are not there is a huge hit to their ego.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the gist of it but for me it’s *too* much texting. You are calling her out beautifully, but at the same time you validating her with each text.

I would have responded below.

Me: Possibly. Are we still on for tonight?
Me: Possibly. Take care.

No emotion shown, no ammunition for her, move on to sexier girl.
10/10, keep it simple. The last line I would replace with a "Np, we'll see". And then never talk to her again.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your point was actually what I meant but I was too lazy to say it.

Chicks become pretty, guys spoil them, they become entitled, eventually they lose their looks, or quality guys disappear, or a combination of the two, they reach an epiphany, and then suddenly become needy as hell.

There is rarely an inbetween stage. They go from one end of the spectrum of intolerable behavior to the other end of the spectrum of repulsive neediness.
Its just too easy for them when they have the look and the youth, imagine them having all the guys eating out of their hands and all the look they received. It goes to their head, it is all that matter to them.

Then boom nothing...... its hard af to lower their smv standard then. I think its then that the mental health problems happens and the hate and recentment towards the Beta they are stuck with, because lets face it they cant do better.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The deal
Me included. We all have to deal with this stuff from women on occasion.

About a month ago I invited a chick to meet for drinks. She said she was busy at that time, offered no other times that she was free. No worries. I told her to reach out if she got free and I would see if I was still available.

She messaged me last week out of the blue: I know its been a while but are you still interested in getting that drink?

So I told her that my schedule was super tight but I could get free Monday (as in this evening).
Her: That will work great...I am totally free that night.
Me: Sounds good. Let me know your address and I will pick you up around 7.

Minimal texting since then other than her calling me one evening (5 minute phone call) but she texted me yesterday:

Her: I will actually be in town at 7pm so I can just meet you there.
Me: Ok. See you at 7. Text me when you get there.

This morning I get this:

Me: Sometimes but I have to know ahead of time as I generally dont leave my business for lunch.
Me: If you're canceling this evening, lets not worry about it. I made arrangements to be free tonight to meet up with you. If that doesnt work, I guess we are out of luck.
Her: I am sorry. I just have so much going on right now. Lunch sometime would be easier.
Me: Its weird that you reached out to me to grab a drink. Now you are canceling. Seems like way too much work to meet up for a drink. I have this evening set aside so if you are canceling, lets scrap this.
Her: Well I am canceling.
Me: Deuces

We ALL deal with this at some point. The key is to NEVER get worked up and butthurt over it. It is part of dating and women's attitudes in general can be very finicky.

My mindset is always this: If a chick does something like this, I dodged a bullet. I know this chick IRL and she seems to have a lot of drama in her life atm. But she is very attractive so I agreed to the drinks offer when she reached out.

If she reaches out again in the future it will be coming over to my place or to hers, there will be absolutely no mention of any sort of a "date".

Happy hunting.
the deal killer here for me would be that she offered no other solid alternative. This one wants to meet guys but won’t be inconvenienced. Plus If here kids work schedules are an issue. Good luck ever dating her cause that will always be an issue