Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women can be helpful with male fashion tips?

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
With the talk of self-improvement with women, I've always been told that when it comes to dressing to attract women, no one's more better than the women themselves.

I've even had men tell me to have a female friend go clothing shopping with you and she'll pick the best attire that can attract women.

True or false or it is a matter of opinion? but I have found the most popular opinion was that of women doing the clothing picking for the men.

darktriadism

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP demonstrates the world is not ready to be unplugged even after reading and understanding the redpill.

darktriadism

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, a female friend is either your plate or someone who's not into you and just chill.
Who keeps genuine female friends? And would she increase her dread by helping you get clothes which would get you other women?
That's like asking a female to help you get a girl.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience women gave me great suggestions and got me compliments from other women about what I got.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man considers a woman's opinions and suggestions, but he makes his own decision. She does not shop for you. She does not pick your clothes.

Go shopping alone, and ask women for their opinion, it's great to open a set!

Glassguy

Reaction score
I've had different results with this.

1.) The chick was very helpful and accurate in their style when shopping with me. Just be sure the chick is stylish herself (and your type) as she will pick things out that she looks for in a man's wardrobe.

2.) I've also had a plate go with me and she was trying to turn me into her own person playboy.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on a girl. Some have good taste and can think image, most don't and will advice you to dress like their favorite actor or their ex, even if that is completely not your style.
This is correct.

I know what I look good in, so I've played around with this a bit to see if girls will go along with it or try to change it. Results vary too much to say "women are good at picking out clothes for you" or "women are bad at picking out clothes for you."

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time I enjoyed was they were in retail and brought me "gifts". Who doesn't like free clothes. Her taste was okay, the plus was it being expensive stuff I normally wouldn't buy.

If I had to throw a number out its probably 50-60% meh if I liked what they bought me.

PatientOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear whatever I want. When I was in shape, I was out on a stroll while wearing boots, black BDUs, and a black beater. Two women were outside, loading boxes. I said, " Hello ladies, how are you doing." The one had her back to me, but the other one started to say, "Fine...," looked up, and then said, ""How are YOU doing?" I was feeling rather confident that day.

With that said, I have asked female store asociates how I look if I can't make a decision.