Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are totally aware of the wall, and it's not at 30

M

member160292

Exactly the issue for women - high value men don’t commit to women in their 30’s. This is why women in their 30’s are fvcked, as I said earlier.

But it does not mean they will settle for a Beta. This is the part you’re not getting. If she can’t get the man she thinks she deserves then any other man who deals with her is going to have a crap time because she’ll view it as “settling for less” - women don’t have this thing that men have where they drop standards happily for sex and affection (if the market tells her she can do better).

Part of being a high value man is, funnily enough, not actually needing women. Women find this irresistible. A man who bases his life around women represents a huge risk for a woman - this guy is communicating that women are his purpose for existence (which women universally find gross). It’s also a mental thing - men who base their lives around women/sex are mentally weak and women find it hard to respect such a man.
Somewhat true. However, women are smart enough to not pursue someone who they think isn’t attainable. Use high value in moderation.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see enough women out there getting into relationships at age 30+. For instance, there is a woman who was a former resident in my apartment complex (moved out earlier this year). She got married at 35 and she started her relationship at 33. I never met the fiance/husband but saw pictures. The only reason I ever acknowledged her is because she is an acquaintance of mine. Many years ago, we were teammates in the same co-ed sports league and I tried to get with her then. She was so dismissive of me then that I never even asked her out. I did occasionally see her around the city after the co-ed sports and then circumstances had us living in the same apartment complex. She sat out on the market a long time and probably settled to some degree.
women are smart enough to not pursue someone who they think isn’t attainable. Use high value in moderation.
@Chowdah -- Your post might help to explain why I see plenty of women in their 30s getting commitments from men. If a woman in her 30s is childless, not overweight, has 2 or less pets, and has 20% or less of her body tattooed, she'll be able to get LTRs and maybe even a guy to put a ring on it. Childless and normal weight women in their 30s and 40s have no shortage of male options, so they can often sit and pick one of the better ones.

…which is how the “settling for a beta” comes into play for women. But it’s a highly unstable relationship because she views herself as “settling” - which fundamentally irritates a woman’s ego (women want to be with a man who’s above her, not beneath her, in her perception).

Settling for a beta is usually the result of chasing a higher value guy and getting hurt in the process, so she decides to settle as a self-protection measure and a control measure. But she could, at any time, decide to re-engage her hypergamy and try again with a man she sees as above her.

Women are known to swing between alphas and betas in a cycle. Betas are when the racing car is in the pits and needs maintenance, Alphas get the new shiny car that drives super fast. Alphas wreck the car, betas pick up the pieces, and the cycle starts again. Always a bad deal for the betas.
Sometimes these cycles can be slow, multi-year cycles. Consider the quoted example above. She might stay with the beta she settled for into her 40s, then try to re-test the market if she stays childless. Or she could have 1-2 kids and settle into mediocrity.

I know another couple where the male and female are the same age, pushing 50. The guy is a beta male though not a pansy. Very ordinary. They met about a decade ago when both were pushing 40. The woman has elected to stay in the relationship. It's likely a mediocre relationship but probably better than highs/lows of chasing a top tier guy for her. If she didn't elect to stay in this relationship in her 40s as a childless, not overweight woman, she probably would have spent her 40s making posts like the one below online. In fairness to the woman I know, she wasn't nearly as much of a hard charging careerist as the one in the article below. However, the woman I know followed the advice in that article of settling for whatever semi-decent prospect she could get and holding on to that lower status male.

I do agree it is a bad deal for the betas. Most men are betas. That's why I've said that most men in their 30s-40s are pusssy beggars who end up taking whatever they can get from women close to their own age.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not only have women in their 30s not hit the "wall", most of them still have options 99% of men their age could never imagine. They are the beneficiaries of having tons of guys in their 20s who want to bang them, while still having men their own age willing to date and throw money at them in an attempt to get them into a relationship. We have thread after thread about how can guys in their 30s hook up with young women when literally every woman in their 30s has young guys lined up to give it to them whenever they want it. The Wall is the biggest lie on this site and men who honestly think they will have more options when they get older, compared to all those women who are currently rejecting them, are delusional.
Yep, the so-called "wall" is a lie. It's a marketing plot from "red pill" thoughtleaders. The reality is that as long as a woman does not have children, even if she is 35 years old, she will keep having many suitors as long as she stays in shape. Many men around 40-45 years old who are divorced and high-value enough will not mind committing to her.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, the so-called "wall" is a lie. It's a marketing plot from "red pill" thoughtleaders. The reality is that as long as a woman does not have children, even if she is 35 years old, she will keep having many suitors as long as she stays in shape. Many men around 40-45 years old who are divorced and high-value enough will not mind committing to her.
A lot of people influenced by the Manosphere believe in The Wall despite it not being applicable in a lot of cases. Women who are childless and not overweight don't experience a Wall like phenomenon. There is plenty of demand for that woman. Maybe she has to settle slightly, but she'll still have plenty of good options, even if the options are not as good as they would have been when she was in her early to mid 20s.

Reaction score
A lot of people influenced by the Manosphere believe in The Wall despite it not being applicable in a lot of cases. Women who are childless and not overweight don't experience a Wall like phenomenon. There is plenty of demand for that woman. Maybe she has to settle slightly, but she'll still have plenty of good options, even if the options are not as good as they would have been when she was in her early to mid 20s.
These people who talk about "the wall", to argument their autistic case, will usually quote how women over 30 in poor SEA countries are considered undateable by the locals. Yeah, but what they forget to say is that these women are only 1m50 tall, have bad diet, and are low-IQ. What they "forget" to precise is that this doesn't apply to women who are 1m65, are childless and stay in shape.

The only wall is when they have kids. Then yeah, I don't want anything to do with them unless I'm very horny.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Math conversions....

1m50 = 5'0"
1m65= 5'4"

The average woman in the United States is 5'4".

A White, 35 year old childless woman who isn't overweight has plenty of options. A White, 35 year old childless woman who isn't overweight might have to resort to swipe apps, but once she's on the swipe apps, interest level in her rises exponentially. She's also getting messages on Instagram primarily, though almost every woman on LinkedIn reports fielding date and sex offers.

The interest in a White, 35 year old childless woman solely in real life isn't that much but there are enough real life approachers out there.

Reaction score
The interest in a White, 35 year old childless woman solely in real life isn't that much but there are enough real life approachers out there.
At 35-40 there is a too high percentage of women who are in relationship or who have kids. I guess that's why they get approached less.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 35-40 there is a too high percentage of women who are in relationship or who have kids. I guess that's why they get approached less.
Most women are in some sort of relationship at any given time. It doesn't matter whether they are 23-27 or 35-40.

The kids problem is more real at 35-40. I have a "no single moms, no exceptions" policy and I'm 39.

Also, the typical guy approaches less now than 20-30 years ago. Even the oldest Millennials came of age when approaching wasn't all too necessary.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men generally reach and keep their general SMV between 25 and 40 (with slight deviations according to physical shape and status).

Women reach their top in their late 10s/early20s then slowly gradually lose it till their late 20s, once they reach their early 30s the decrease accelerate till exhaustion in their late 40s.

Late 10s/early20s, special treatment, free attention and being approached everywhere from top tier and mid tier men.

Mid20s special treatment, some free attention, being approached in most places from up/middle tier men..

Late 20s, some favours here and there, conditional attention, being approached in social places from all tiers of men.

Early 30s rare favours, conditional attention, being approached on dating apps or in social places from middle to low tier men.

Mid to late 30s, no favours, attention when provoked, approached on dating apps from middle tier men or in social places from low tier ones.

Early 40s, no favours, attention only when necessary, approached on dating apps from older low tier men, no approaches in social places.

Late 40s and above, see mc donald janitor...you move away when they get close to wipe the floor.

Regarding men improving with age regardless, you know what I think.
damn bro, lol.

good post.

Reaction score
Most women are in some sort of relationship at any given time. It doesn't matter whether they are 23-27 or 35-40.

The kids problem is more real at 35-40. I have a "no single moms, no exceptions" policy and I'm 39.

Also, the typical guy approaches less now than 20-30 years ago. Even the oldest Millennials came of age when approaching wasn't all too necessary.
I'm early 30s and I'm starting to get a bit anxious at my dating prospects when I will reach 40.

It seems to me that starting 30, it's a better deal for me to get into a relationship with a woman for regular s*x instead of keeping the playboy lifestyle that I had in my 20s. I have noticed that now that I'm early 30s, women start to get more easily "not comfortable" if I escalate too early. And the majority of 6s and 7s don't want to go back to my place on the first date. Even in SEA.

I can continue to do one year relationships with women until 35 or something, just lead the women and make them think that we will get serious or something. Maybe have 2 girlfriends at the same time. But once I reach 40, I'm anxious that I will only get leftovers who are above 30 years old. So probably more optimal to commit before 35 years old to a woman who is 25.

That way I won't have to spend much energy looking for new p*ssy. I can dedicate my 30s to money-making. In my 40s I can use this money to continue to f*ck women below 30 in poorer countries, for one-month trips. Or just go to p4p destinations.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm early 30s and I'm starting to get a bit anxious at my dating prospects when I will reach 40.
As an 39 year old guy, I can identify with why you feel this way.

It seems to me that starting 30, it's a better deal for me to get into a relationship with a woman for regular s*x instead of keeping the playboy lifestyle that I had in my 20s. I have noticed that now that I'm early 30s, women start to get more easily "not comfortable" if I escalate too early. And the majority of 6s and 7s don't want to go back to my place on the first date.

I can continue to do one year relationships with women until 35 or something, just lead the women and make them think that we will get serious or something. Maybe have 2 girlfriends at the same time. But once I reach 40, I'm anxious that I will only get leftovers who are above 30 years old. So probably more optimal to commit before 35 years old to a woman who is 25.

That way I won't have to spend much energy looking for new p*ssy. I can dedicate my 30s to money-making. In my 40s I can use this money to continue to f*ck women below 30 in poorer countries, for one-month trips. Or just go to p4p destinations.

Pick the option that is best for you. My preferred option is Option 6. I like extended relationships.

If you commit to a 25 year old woman when you are 35, what happens? It's likely that the relationship won't go more than 10 years. Then you're 45 and on the dating market again, possibly as a single dad with 1-2 kids.

I think the best option is to stay childless and do 1-3 year long relationships.

Reaction score
As an 39 year old guy, I can identify with why you feel this way.

Pick the option that is best for you. My preferred option is Option 6. I like extended relationships.

If you commit to a 25 year old woman when you are 35, what happens? It's likely that the relationship won't go more than 10 years. Then you're 45 and on the dating market again, possibly as a single dad with 1-2 kids.

I think the best option is to stay childless and do 1-3 year long relationships.
Because I don't want relationships with women over 30. So it seems wiser to commit before 35 years old, while I still can get 25 years old women. At this this age there are still some decent women.

Else what? After 40 I'll have to settle for relationships with 30+ years old women, unless I move to 2nd world or 3rd world (which I don't want to, I'm not interested in learning their ridiculous cultures and languages). 30+ women lots of them are leftovers so lower quality.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I go through all the profiles on Bumble, it's amazing how much more attractive even the 28–35-year Olds are compared to the 36 to early 40's group. It seems like 35 is the age where things do downhill fast (not all of them of course, but a majority)