Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are totally aware of the wall, and it's not at 30

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wouldn't even need the grid to go out. If unattached 30-35 year olds couldn't use swipe apps or social media, their attention levels would drop 98-99%. That would put their attention levels at the attention levels that a 30-35 year old unattached woman received in 1990, before the onset of the internet.

There is a surplus of men. In aggregate, men might not be approaching as much as they were in 1990 for instance. However, there are enough men out there who are approaching. Some are approaching out of sheer thirst.
True. The grid going out would debunk the delusion real fast.

Tyler had a old vlog women being like a frog on the burner... slow simmer. It won't get out. It cooks to death. The vlog is a decade old. Modern women are more delusional than ever before.

The game is hilarious. It's all LULZ! It's funny. We're not getting out of this life without bumps and bruises. I question what would make the price of admission worthwhile?

That's the lane I want to get into. Respect on your hustle playboy. Death stalks us all. When I hit the old dusty trail, I want to look back with no regrets. This is what motivates me.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman knows she hit the wall when she stops getting free attention.
+1

Unfortunately, it's too little too late at that point. A glance through a old year book or a reflection of women from the past then and now is the ultimate reality check.

Reaction score
I'm seeing a Latina who is already noticing how much less sexy she looks now at 21 than she did at 16-17. The wall for most women is in fact 25+-2.
This is autistic. Of course they peak at 14-17 and it gradually decrease. I personally have no problem ****ing 40 years old women as long as they don't have children. The only "wall" is when they have kids, then they become second class citizens. I'd rather **** a 40 years old without child than a 30 years old with child.

And by the way, women in their 40 don't become easier. It's women who have children who become easier.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the wall hits them at different ages based on character and not solely on looks. Women are handed value once they can procreate and the clock starts ticking.

They know they are on borrowed time but modern society feeds them with lies which go against evolutionary biology. Feminism, while it is suppose to help elevate women, has ultimately turned their world upside down. Beautiful at any size? No, sorry honey. No man wakes up thinking to themselves, “I wanna find me a chic like Lizzo.” Male equivalent would be like Chris Farley as a cover model, women would laugh (RIP Chris).

Seen many 30ish career women at work with no boyfriends, no husbands, no kids. What do they have in common? Family issues, massive insecurities, feminist victim mindset, despise men but secretly want one. What they lack are traditional feminine qualities men desire. Looks are not enough.

While the “normal” ones from traditional healthy families get snatched up fast. The “normal” ones don’t have to worry about the wall as much because they have found their purpose. It still comes for their looks but that is inevitable. The other group is banging their heads on the wall because no man in his right mind wants them. They wasted away their prime years, but in reality lack the qualities which make them desirable regardless.

A 42 year old recently mentioned to me that she and her boyfriend were thinking, “it’s almost not too late to have a kid…”. WTF? This woman has not been able to commit to marriage at 42 and now thinks about having a kid? She ricocheted off the wall so hard that she has lost her mind.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is autistic. Of course they peak at 14-17 and it gradually decrease. I personally have no problem ****ing 40 years old women as long as they don't have children. The only "wall" is when they have kids, then they become second class citizens. I'd rather **** a 40 years old without child than a 30 years old with child.

And by the way, women in their 40 don't become easier. It's women who have children who become easier.
I don't understand what you're saying

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know several woman who are 28 and are having a hard time because they are quickly approaching 30 and don't have their life together. No spouse, no home, no money saved. All they have are silly tattoos and credit card debt. Still living with mom and dad. They are definitely not as attractive as they were 5 years ago.
Ok and? Replace the "several women" with "several men" and the same could easily stand true lol

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say that it's autistic to say there's a wall at an exact age 25 years old +/- 2 years. The "wall" is when women get pregnant or if they have bad lifestyle.
That's why I said most women.

Some women can literally peak at early 30s ie Scarlett Johanson, Eva Menes, Lana Del Ray. Other women peak at 20. But in average to pretend it's not 25 is pretty silly.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok and? Replace the "several women" with "several men" and the same could easily stand true lol
...And the point is that women like this still think they deserve the best men out there. Men have to work to improve themselves women lose value as they get older.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman knows she hit the wall when she stops getting free attention.
I guess this chick has finally hit The Wall :eek: :eek: - but she's still picky. :rolleyes:

https://nypost.com/2019/11/27/83-ye...y-for-love-after-decades-of-one-night-stands/

After decades of canoodling with boy toys on Tinder, 83-year-old Hattie Wiener of Hell’s Kitchen is ready to settle down with a partner for life. However, she’s not entirely shedding her cougar ways — her prospective paramour still needs to be at least 20 years her junior.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My group of friends has a lot of women I hang out with 1-on-1. I've had 5 women in different occasions tell me they think their physical attractiveness peaked at 16-17.
Lol, even if that were true, you will never see that said on men's forums, because then there would pedo accusations flying all over the place. With a lot of women, you can't really tell if they are 16 or 20, but nonetheless it's on you to know the difference, even if she lies.

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, even if that were true, you will never see that said on men's forums, because then there would pedo accusations flying all over the place. With a lot of women, you can't really tell if they are 16 or 20, but nonetheless it's on you to know the difference, even if she lies.
It's not all about looks is it? A sensible man can admit a 16 year old is attractive while running for the hills when her 16 year oldness is revealed, pretty simple.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It goes in levels. I definitely note a huge change in women who are on the wrong side of 25. Most modern women envisage themselves married with kids by lates 20’s. So if she hasn’t found him by 26 she start to panic.

Women are hyper aware of their age and the ageing process, even if they pretend they aren’t (it’s a cope).
yeah but the panicking also leads to have sh1t tier attitudes towards most men

more or less you are either her ticket to the life she wants , or she will treat you like sh1t

keeping things casual is not an option

you either do things on the fast track , either she will dump you

this only makes the hole deeper for them

what I do not like about this is that till a certain point they would have no problem being raw dawged by basically a stranger , and then out of a sudden her V is way more valued even though it is not as good as it used to be a couple of years back

that is why I do not like older women . They are delusional and try to manipulate you in thinking that she is more valuable than she is

if she has a good excuse on why a woman is not married by the time she reaches 30 , makes no sense to find out way

if she has an advanced degree and a good career , kinda makes sense . Otherwise just run

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
…Because she was over-valued when she was younger, and lied to by society, is it any wonder she turns into a crazy old boot?

I mentioned it another thread, but it’s actually men who set and create the culture (currently it’s the globalist “woke” elite men). So, if these elite men are lying to women and causing them to be over-valued in her youth, and then condemning her to a cat lady future, where are all the real Men speaking out about it? Women are children and currently all women are being destroyed by cyber mangina Bill Gates-type social engineering. It’s clearly men who invented the self-destructive matrix that women live in, and women and the common man are the unfortunate casualties of it
actuallt it is not society , it is the simp who over values them

do not forget , we have here a lot of guys who dk not see any problem banging a 50 years old woman that is a 2

“ bro , but for her age she is an 8 “

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only have women in their 30s not hit the "wall", most of them still have options 99% of men their age could never imagine. They are the beneficiaries of having tons of guys in their 20s who want to bang them, while still having men their own age willing to date and throw money at them in an attempt to get them into a relationship. We have thread after thread about how can guys in their 30s hook up with young women when literally every woman in their 30s has young guys lined up to give it to them whenever they want it. The Wall is the biggest lie on this site and men who honestly think they will have more options when they get older, compared to all those women who are currently rejecting them, are delusional.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Wall is the biggest lie on this site and men who honestly think they will have more options when they get older, compared to all those women who are currently rejecting them, are delusional.
I have said this multiple times as this has been my experience.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women at 30 can have as much sex as she wants. But can she get commitment from a high value guy who’s got his sh1t together? That’s what she truly wants.
Yes, that's true about sex. It's debatable about commitment. There are plenty of men clamoring for commitment from a 30-36 year old woman and some of them even have solid incomes. Most men are beta males. Most men in their 30s-40s are pusssy beggars who end up with some woman close to their own ages because that's all they can get (beta male behavior).

Betas represent roughly the 6th - 79th percentile men. Omegas are the bottom 5% of men. It's not unrealistic for a woman in her 30s to be able to get a man in the 60th-79th percentile of men, which isn't too bad.

Women at 35 and 40 can also nearly have as much sex as they want, though not quite as easily at 30. Childless women at any point from 30-40 are in huge demand from childless men, even for commitment. If she's 30-40, childless, and not overweight, the options even for extended relationships are not too bad. They're not as good as they were if she were 10 years younger, but they aren't too bad. A not fat, childless 35 year old woman is going to have an easier time in the mating marketplace than a not fat, childless 35 year old man.

High value men don’t want to invest in a woman who is in her 30’s. Any guy who commits to a woman who’s in her thirties is telegraphing huuuge scarcity. Scarcity = low value. It doesn’t make sense for a high value man with options to commit to a woman in her 30’s. Why would he do that? She knows it to.

So, women in their 30’s are way more fvcked than you think. They want a committed relationship with a high value man, and a shared history together. Once you’re in your late 20’s your opportunity for a shared history and growing together are hugely diminished. This is what women are truly interested in. Casual sex with strange men is not appealing to her, and it makes her feel even older and more disposable.
Shared history after 30 is possible though you have a point on that. Longer term couples that form after age 30, even if both are childless, feel more like an awkward corporate merger than two entities that grew together. Even if you get 2 childless 30 somethings together, both have a long-ish history in adulthood living as separate entities. It's not the same.

While the highest value men aren't committing to women in their 30s, there are plenty of those 50th/60th - 79th percentile betas with money that will commit to those women. Most women in their 30s seems to get by with that. Even some women in their 30s are hunting for beta providers, but that's more of a thing for single moms in their 30s than childless women in their 30s.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want a man who’s ideally got solid cash, but more importantly has his balls attached, isn’t a Woke slime ball and actually has a proper, masculine frame for her to inhabit.
Will a 30-40 year old woman get commitment a man who has solid cash, balls attached, isn't a Woke slimeball, and has a masculine frame? No.

If he has solid cash, he's likely a beta.

If he has balls attached and a masculine frame, he might be physically appealing but be lacking cash, has 1 or more baby mamas, and a possible criminal record. Not exactly high value.

Cam Girls and Only Fans girls make bank because simps with money throw it at them. Simps like Jeff Bezos are not high value. Bill Gates etc all represent a class of nu-Male androgynous simps.
It's funny that nu-male is used to describe Bezos and Gates, since both men are 50+.

It's possible for a beta male to have a solid income and/or solid net worth.

There are plenty of men out there with more money than game. Plenty of men in the 75th-99th percentile of wealth as measured by net worth are men with not a lot of "game" in terms of persona.

Solid income doesn’t mean “high value male” - that’s a transactional simp-ish outlook.

Men who transact with money for female affection actually disgust women. They will just rinse his cash without mercy - that’s his punishment for thinking that he can buy her love (women view themselves as priceless - so when you directly try to “buy” them then you trigger her to think of you as a loser).
Some betas can buy their way into a woman's panties via conventional dating though that's happened less and less since 1990. Doesn't happen at all in the 21st Century to women under 30. For women 30-early 40s, it can happen if the woman is desperate enough but few women get to that point of desperation due to a greater sense of penis abundance than they had in the pre-internet era.

She doesn’t want to settle for a Beta. Women are not practical like Men. Men just keep dropping their standards until they find something that likes him. Women don’t do that when they are getting access to wide variety of men (they don’t have the scarcity that men have).

Women will wait if the market tells her that an Alpha is available. Women are so good at waiting that they regularly fvck up and keep “waiting” well past her use-by date. As long as there’s hope for a true Alpha, she will have disquiet within her until she finds him (it’s a form of alpha widowhood). Any poor beta who ends up marrying her will never measure up to internal ideal of the man she wants. Settling for a weak, snivelling Beta wasn’t what she had in mind. Divorce rape him, get his cash, back into the market to find the man she really wants - women will happily do this if a beta ever convinces her to partner up.
How does the market tell a woman if an alpha is available? Is it her swipe queue?

I agree that a lot of women stay on the market at 30+ for too long in hopes of chasing the top tier guy.

You also don't want to be the guy who commits to that woman who stayed on the market too long in hopes of getting the alpha. However, the type of guy who does commit to that woman sees her as a better option than the potential of a long sexual drought or inceldom.

Women never have scarcity of penis but it can be argued they have scarcity of commitment from the types of men they want. They don't even have scarcity of commitment from beta males. Maybe they get a better beta if they are childless, but there will be betas who will commit to a single mom.

Women might be repulsed in theory by settling with a beta male but enough men do it. Additionally, there are men that outwardly resemble alpha males but are betas at their core and become more and more beta as the relationship progresses.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly the issue - high value men don’t commit to women in their 30’s. This is why women in their 30’s are fvcked, as I said earlier. But it does not mean they will settle for a Beta. This is the part you’re not getting. If she can’t get the man she thinks she deserves then any other man who deals with her is going to have a crap time because she’ll view it as “settling for less”

Part of being a high value man is, funnily enough, not actually needing women. Women find this irresistible. A man who bases his life around women represents a huge risk for a woman - this guy is communicating that women are his purpose for existence (which women universally find gross).
For the last 30-50 years, feminists have been pummeling the notion of "Never Settle!" into women. That's why women view settling so negatively.

However, I do see enough women out there getting into relationships at age 30+. For instance, there is a woman who was a former resident in my apartment complex (moved out earlier this year). She got married at 35 and she started her relationship at 33. I never met the fiance/husband but saw pictures. The only reason I ever acknowledged her is because she is an acquaintance of mine. Many years ago, we were teammates in the same co-ed sports league and I tried to get with her then. She was so dismissive of me then that I never even asked her out. I did occasionally see her around the city after the co-ed sports and then circumstances had us living in the same apartment complex. She sat out on the market a long time and probably settled to some degree.