Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are totally aware of the wall, and it's not at 30

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My group of friends has a lot of women I hang out with 1-on-1. I've had 5 women in different occasions tell me they think their physical attractiveness peaked at 16-17.

These are women that are now 23-24. Still very young, but very aware of how they are ageing even now, and totally aware that they got way more attention from men when they were hardly legal.

That's it, that's the post.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know several woman who are 28 and are having a hard time because they are quickly approaching 30 and don't have their life together. No spouse, no home, no money saved. All they have are silly tattoos and credit card debt. Still living with mom and dad. They are definitely not as attractive as they were 5 years ago.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what?

If @firstbornunicorn knows some 23-24 year old women getting less attention than they were at 18, that's not a big deal for those 23-24 year old women. They have solid options in life still. They probably need to alter their in-person routines a little bit. If that doesn't work, more activity on Instagram or a swipe app. They'll capture attention.

Even a 28 year old woman living at home with her parents can attract men. It's better for a 28 year old woman to either have a basic, older 1 bedroom apartment or even a basic, 2 bedroom apartment with a roommate. These women might not attract the most elite men but plenty of men will be interested.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time is always at the forefront of a woman's mind, however in 2022 its sort of like an alcoholic knows he probably should take a day off from drinking but he doesnt anyway. That's why the knowledge doesn't lead to action until they're stuck taking a pretty heavy discount in the type of guy they can lock down.

You mentioned 23-24, but peak narcissism is 25-26, like clockwork. They do get much more humble after that.
I don't notice much more humility in 27+ women. Plenty are still ultra fussy with their prospects and ghost/flake regularly.

Few women even in their 30s want to take that discount and many 30 something women pass on perfectly acceptable prospects because they don't have "all the feelz".

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference is how they treat you when you are their best option, or how easy it is to be their best option. When I date women in that age, they aren't taking a discount by dating me. 25 is just abrasive and impossible.
Men are still clamoring for 30-36 year old vagina. I've seen 30-35 year old average women acting super entitled. You have a valid point if you can get perceived well but I don't think it is easy to be their best option when they have a 1,000 swipe queue backlog on a dating app.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are still clamoring for 30-36 year old vagina. I've seen 30-35 year old average women acting super entitled. You have a valid point if you can get perceived well but I don't think it is easy to be their best option when they have a 1,000 swipe queue backlog on a dating app.
Same; they only stop acting entitled after 35 or so, at least here (for the most part)

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My group of friends has a lot of women I hang out with 1-on-1. I've had 5 women in different occasions tell me they think their physical attractiveness peaked at 16-17.

These are women that are now 23-24. Still very young, but very aware of how they are ageing even now, and totally aware that they got way more attention from men when they were hardly legal.

So what?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know several woman who are 28 and are having a hard time because they are quickly approaching 30 and don't have their life together. No spouse, no home, no money saved. All they have are silly tattoos and credit card debt. Still living with mom and dad. They are definitely not as attractive as they were 5 years ago.
I know a lot of these too

They are often single mothers too

One chick has gone from a HB9 to a HB6 real quick

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Uh...OK.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into a skank from the past 30+ and it's been a drastic nose dive into the wall. The same caliber thought forever 21 was a thing. Irrelevance isn't the right word but the 1st word to come to mind.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree. It just amplifiers the delusion. The importance of approaching couldn't be more important than ever before. The approaches irl are declining. Men aren't in aggregate approaching and the irl attention is cratering.

If the grid went out, the attention or lack thereof would be telling. Still more than a Chad but purely for being a meat sock.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree. It just amplifiers the delusion. The importance of approaching couldn't be more important than ever before. The approaches irl are declining. Men aren't in aggregate approaching and the irl attention is cratering.

If the grid went out, the attention or lack thereof would be telling. Still more than a Chad but purely for being a meat sock.
You wouldn't even need the grid to go out. If unattached 30-35 year olds couldn't use swipe apps or social media, their attention levels would drop 98-99%. That would put their attention levels at the attention levels that a 30-35 year old unattached woman received in 1990, before the onset of the internet.

There is a surplus of men. In aggregate, men might not be approaching as much as they were in 1990 for instance. However, there are enough men out there who are approaching. Some are approaching out of sheer thirst.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men generally reach and keep their general SMV between 25 and 40 (with slight deviations according to physical shape and status).

Women reach their top in their late 10s/early20s then slowly gradually lose it till their late 20s, once they reach their early 30s the decrease accelerate till exhaustion in their late 40s.

Late 10s/early20s, special treatment, free attention and being approached everywhere from top tier and mid tier men.

Mid20s special treatment, some free attention, being approached in most places from up/middle tier men..

Late 20s, some favours here and there, conditional attention, being approached in social places from all tiers of men.

Early 30s rare favours, conditional attention, being approached on dating apps or in social places from middle to low tier men.

Mid to late 30s, no favours, attention when provoked, approached on dating apps from middle tier men or in social places from low tier ones.

Early 40s, no favours, attention only when necessary, approached on dating apps from older low tier men, no approaches in social places.

Late 40s and above, see mc donald janitor...you move away when they get close to wipe the floor.

Regarding men improving with age regardless, you know what I think.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men generally reach and keep their general SMV between 25 and 40 (with slight deviations according to physical shape and status).

Women reach their top in their late 10s/early20s then slowly gradually lose it till their late 20s, once they reach their early 30s the decrease accelerate till exhaustion in their late 40s.

Late 10s/early20s, special treatment, free attention and being approached everywhere from top tier and mid tier men.

Mid20s special treatment, some free attention, being approached in most places from up/middle tier men..

Late 20s, some favours here and there, conditional attention, being approached in social places from all tiers of men.

Early 30s rare favours, conditional attention, being approached on dating apps or in social places from middle to low tier men.

Mid to late 30s, no favours, attention when provoked, approached on dating apps from middle tier men or in social places from low tier ones.

Early 40s, no favours, attention only when necessary, approached on dating apps from older low tier men, no approaches in social places.

Late 40s and above, see mc donald janitor...you move away when they get close to wipe the floor.

Regarding men improving with age regardless, you know what I think.
Mostly agree in general but women do differ in genetics and some looks young without wrinkles for longer. By 35+ even the hot ones are hot but old looking though.

I went out to a festival last Sunday, so many 18-21 year olds, makes you realise when you're missing.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seeing a Latina who is already noticing how much less sexy she looks now at 21 than she did at 16-17. The wall for most women is in fact 25+-2.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly agree in general but women do differ in genetics and some looks young without wrinkles for longer. By 35+ even the hot ones are hot but old looking though.

I went out to a festival last Sunday, so many 18-21 year olds, makes you realise when you're missing.
So much truth.