Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are too insecure for LTRs

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On this forum, we all tend to focus on the top 25% SMV tranche of women, because of course, they're the ones we want to bang.

They're also the ones who cause the most problems, generally speaking. They have the most options. They get the most attention. They are usually the most spoiled and entitled. They are the most likely to test, the most likely to disrespect, and the most likely to monkey-branch or exercise hypergamy. Our focus on them causes posters to create threads that bitterly generalize all women based on a small cohort of women.

Everyone here has the potential to have a great relationship with a woman who is attractive enough to bust inside of for many years, and who isn't a sh!tbird.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats interesting! I think that trying to hide or not accept that insecurity can be damageful in any gender and create those kind of behaviors.

Accepting that might be the first step to learn how to deal with that. Cause in the end, we all have insecurities and fears.

I can't believe when someone tells he/she is 100% secure, unless he/she doesnt feel any emotion at all.

What I've learned from my insecurities was that better than trying to kill or ignore it... When you recognize and try to understand, those side effects get better.

Maybe for better relationships, if any part learned to recognize and understand it, and also maybe be open about it to the partner, there could be better relationships. Those games and behaviors are really not good.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that there is a look versus character trade-off that you think there is anymore. That's sort of an old wives tale from the past. If anything in my experience the more attractive women are more secure in their ability to attract a mate and therefore are not so combative and playing the power games. Of course that also makes them difficult to keep. But an insecure women that is less attractive and more neurotic about keeping you is arguably even worse.

There is a gratitude component where a woman will be better if she thinks you're the best you can do, which somewhat correlates, but eventually evens out with time.
So are you saying a less attractive one or one who "thinks" she less attractive will be MORE likely to play power games with you to "bring you down a few pegs"?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My past 3 years of dating women. Easily 80+% wanted a committed, exclusive LTR. Even the Tinder girls, who matched me when my bio said ‘just looking for casual’.