Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are too insecure for LTRs

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
You are right. You dont owe me a breakdown of your comment. I just thought you actually had legitimate points of evidence to counter my claim. My bad.
No worries.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys ever dated a girl whose mind was going 1000 mph? She needed constant reassurance about the relationship. Its like she was neurotic. Its like they always needed conflict. They were always accusing you of cheating or finding some fault to argue about. Its almost like they felt more comfortable breaking up. Not because they didnt like you...its because they liked you too much but they were much too insecure to handle a self assured guy. These girls end up dating betas and resenting them. Some girls need to be the star in the relationship.

btw im not talking about the borderlines lol.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
lol your response is funny. You are like "yeh duh, i was just trolling".:lol:....its all love man
That's not it. I'm just sick of the MGTOW and Incel clowns that are here.

Multiple threads get started here per day that take a different spin on, "Dude, women suck. Here's why."

I'm here for the few threads that are worthwhile.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not it. I'm just sick of the MGTOW and Incel clowns that are here.

Multiple threads get started here per day that take a different spin on, "Dude, women suck. Here's why."

I'm here for the few threads that are worthwhile.
I understand on some level. But you dont come to a Redpill forum looking for non Redpill discussion. The truth is that women do not have that many good points. This is why dowries were invented. The father was paying the husband to take the daughter off his hands.

Women are amazing for only 3 things:
1.) Domestic help
2.) Sexual reprieve ( calming the aggressive nature of men via their sensuality)
3.) Loving/ raising small children

Im sorry but you are looking at the wrong place if you want something fresh. Much of the info will be the same thing with a slightly different spin. It's like going to a Libertarian forum and asking why they keep talking about why govt sucks.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I understand on some level. But you dont come to a Redpill forum looking for non Redpill discussion. The truth is that women do not have that many good points. This is why dowries were invented. The father was paying the husband to take the daughter off his hands.

Women are amazing for only 3 things:
1.) Domestic help
2.) Sexual reprieve ( calming the aggressive nature of men via their sensuality)
3.) Loving/ raising small children

Im sorry but you are looking at the wrong place if you want something fresh. Much of the info will be the same thing with a slightly different spin. It's like going to a Libertarian forum and asking why they keep talking about why govt sucks.
As with life in general, the only people that relentlessly b!tch and complain about the same thing over and over again, are those who have tried and failed.

I have an image in my mind that a good # of posters here on SS are total failures with women.

If that were not the case, then these guys wouldn't feel the need to go to the internet and anonymously bash them multiple times per week.

I just prefer to focus on positive things, like how I can improve in certain aspects of my life, being grateful for the people in my life, etc.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As with life in general, the only people that relentlessly b!tch and complain about the same thing over and over again, are those who have tried and failed.

I have an image in my mind that a good # of posters here on SS are total failures with women.

If that were not the case, then these guys wouldn't feel the need to go to the internet and anonymously bash them multiple times per week.

I just prefer to focus on positive things, like how I can improve in certain aspects of my life, being grateful for the people in my life, etc.
First of all you must be a "failure" with women too if you are on this forum. There is something that resonates with you or else you would not feel the need to even be here. So you are being hypocritical. I think you are projecting just a little.

And please tell me who are the "successful" with women? Bro no one is succeeding with women. The divorce rate is 70% or more. Single motherhood is over 30%. Who is winning?

And you are talking about positive things being discussed. Bro there are other sub forums on this site. There is a sub forum called "Wealth and Success". You can go there. Or you can go to a Self Help forum. This is a seduction/ redpill forum.

Last edited:

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
First of all you must be a "failure" with women too if you are on this forum. There is something that resonates with you or else you would not feel the need to even be here. So you are being hypocritical. I think you are projecting just a little.

And please tell me who are the "successful" with women? Bro no one is succeeding with women. The divorce rate is 70% or more. Single motherhood is over 30%. Who is winning?
I don't partake in the 'I hate women' threads. I came here not knowing what to expect.

Secondly, again, 'no one is succeeding with women' couldn't be further from the truth. I understand your need to want to drag me down into the rabbit hole with you, but it's not somewhere I want to be.

I'll leave you with this. Not trying to win an argument here, but some stats on divorce.

This 'doom and gloom' many on this forum try to infect everyone with is total nonsense.

(2021 Divorce Rate In America) How Many Marriages End In Divorce Statistics - The Hive Law

Capture.PNG

g.PNG

Capturef.PNG

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't partake in the 'I hate women' threads. I came here not knowing what to expect.

Secondly, again, 'no one is succeeding with women' couldn't be further from the truth. I understand your need to want to drag me down into the rabbit hole with you, but it's not somewhere I want to be.

I'll leave you with this. Not trying to win an argument here, but some stats on divorce.

This 'doom and gloom' many on this forum try to infect everyone with is total nonsense.

(2021 Divorce Rate In America) How Many Marriages End In Divorce Statistics - The Hive Law

View attachment 7597

View attachment 7598

View attachment 7599
Yes this is because less people are getting married. If you think the actual divorce rate over 40 yr period is only 39% then you are either delusional or a woman ( or both). Im not trying to be a jerk but be honest. Are you a female poster?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Yes this is because less people are getting married. If you think the actual divorce rate over 40 yr period is only 39% then you are either delusional or a woman ( or both). Im not trying to be a jerk but be honest. Are you a female poster?
People will always have justifications for their side of the debate, for their talking points.

This is why arguing with/debating others is a complete waste of time.

At no point in human history, during an argument, will someone say 'you know what? you're absolutely right. I agree with you now.'

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 7597

View attachment 7598

View attachment 7599

This is why this forum exists. Again, no one is really succeeding with women. This is destroying men AND women. This forum is not bashing women. It exists to provide constructive criticism to women that have been fooled by social media, feminism and the sexual revolution. We deep down actually want them to do better.

This forum also exists because it lets young men know that its not their fault. Its just harder than ever to have healthy relationships with women. This forum has saved lives.

The reason I talk like this is because i HAVE had success with many women. The more success you have with the modern woman the more disillusioned you become. You speak from ignorance.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People will always have justifications for their side of the debate, for their talking points.

This is why arguing with/debating others is a complete waste of time.

At no point in human history, during an argument, will someone say 'you know what? you're absolutely right. I agree with you now.'
How many women have you had sex with or dated ( be honest please)? Have you ever been married? Brother you just dont know what is out there. This is why you speak the way you do. If you have seen the debauchery that modern attractive women perform it will make you sad. You just have no idea how crazy it is. I can give you personal stories that will send chills down your spine.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
How many women have you had sex with or dated ( be honest please)? Have you ever been married? Brother you just dont know what is out there. This is why you speak the way you do. If you have seen the debauchery that modern attractive women perform it will make you sad. You just have no idea how crazy it is. I can give you personal stories that will send chills down your spine.
Wow. You double-quoted me, 4 minutes apart.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got laid quite a lot more when i was spineless and tolerable.

however the red pill has completely protected my mental health and peace.
These are very very interesting statements.

The first statement goes against everything Sosuave teaches, yet gets great results.

The second statement is what Sosuave teaches, but doesn't get results.

This has almost got to be the title of a new thread.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys ever dated a girl whose mind was going 1000 mph? She needed constant reassurance about the relationship. Its like she was neurotic. Its like they always needed conflict.
Ive noticed recently before the relationship even flourishing theyve planned the break up and the "what ifs"

I see it all the time on social media, there mates comment about warning them if he leaves, dont be dependant on him etc

its like one big toxic circle jerk

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women are too insecure to have meaningful relationships with. The number 1 killer of healthy relationships is insecurity.

I dont think men can really grasp how insecure the average woman is. It is really bad. All of their bravado is a smoke screen.

This is especially true of the highly coveted 18 - 25 crowd. Insecurity is the worst trait a person can have. It is at the root of most weird behavior.

1.) I was talking to an ex a few days ago. She told me that the reason her friend rejected my friend is because she was insecure. He was too cute for her and she knew it. Meanwhile my friend to this day is still scratching his head thinking the he did something wrong ( he really liked her).

2.) Girls will start fights just to see if you care. They are insecure with the relationship.

3.) Girls will monkey branch to a better guy just because of insecurity. They need that validation.

4.) Men will try to sleep with many women because they are insecure ( me in my 20s and early 30s).

5.) Girls will flake on you becuz of insecurity. They want to be the one to pull the plug first.
I agree with this. Marriage is generally a bad idea. If men do LTRs, the mindset of renter rather than homeowner is needed. Think in terms of 2-5 years rather than a lifetime in most cases.