Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are too insecure for LTRs

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women are too insecure to have meaningful relationships with. The number 1 killer of healthy relationships is insecurity.

I dont think men can really grasp how insecure the average woman is. It is really bad. All of their bravado is a smoke screen.

This is especially true of the highly coveted 18 - 25 crowd. Insecurity is the worst trait a person can have. It is at the root of most weird behavior.

1.) I was talking to an ex a few days ago. She told me that the reason her friend rejected my friend is because she was insecure. He was too cute for her and she knew it. Meanwhile my friend to this day is still scratching his head thinking the he did something wrong ( he really liked her).

2.) Girls will start fights just to see if you care. They are insecure with the relationship.

3.) Girls will monkey branch to a better guy just because of insecurity. They need that validation.

4.) Men will try to sleep with many women because they are insecure ( me in my 20s and early 30s).

5.) Girls will flake on you becuz of insecurity. They want to be the one to pull the plug first.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women are too insecure to have meaningful relationships with. The number 1 killer of healthy relationships is insecurity.

I dont think men can really grasp how insecure the average woman is. It is really bad. All of their bravado is a smoke screen.
Not sure about that.

I’ve been with some hot girls, but a lot of hot girls have no no problem telling me to go to hell.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insecure women refuse to settle for the men they should be settling for. Their shaky ego won’t allow them to.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I just found a few bad apples. But ive had females that try to sabotage my goals. They thought I would leave them once I leveled up. Its like the fat gf not wanting her bf to get in shape for fear he will dump her. Ive also had gf's try to insult me because of their insecurity etc.

Its almost like they are competing with you on some level these days. My post was a little too sloppy. My point is that behind every failed relationship its usually because of the girl manifesting some sort of insecurity. Its like once you get to know these chicks you find out that they are way more insecure than they let on.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure about that.

I’ve been with some hot girls, but a lot of hot girls have no no problem telling me to go to hell.
Ive had this happen many times to me also. They are insecure too.Hot women are a weird paradox of inflated ego but massive insecurity. Those same hot girls that tell you to go to hell spend 1 hr doing make up everyday because they hate their natural face. That same girl has self esteem issues that only reveal themselves when you are in a relationship. But she also has enough entitlement to tell you to fu*k off. Its a strange combination.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is truth to this OP. However, it is way too broad of a generalization.
Yeh i agree. I should have made my post a little bit more tight. My overall point is that there are many very insecure females that you would not expect. You only find out when you start dating them. They cause the most issues. They will never be able to find a healthy relationship until they solve that inner demon. My most toxic relationships were from the most insecure girls. They look totally functional on the outside but once you get to know them.........dannnng. Its a wrap.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your "insecurity" to me = "FOMO" (Fear of Missing Out) they haven't experienced everything they think they SHOULD have. Bad as well as good.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your "insecurity" to me = "FOMO" (Fear of Missing Out) they haven't experienced everything they think they SHOULD have. Bad as well as good.
They desire to be alpha widowed multiple times over without giving any thought to the consequences of that behavior later on in life.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive said many a times, once women sussed I wasn't a beta simp mangina, I have my own life, and im not gonna be a beta provider within 2 weeks, many ghosted me. They want nothing to do with the actual guy theyre supposed to chase.

I got laid quite a lot more when i was spineless and tolerable.

however the red pill has completely protected my mental health and peace.

Also women arent actually single, they need constant validation like you say.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Go ahead and explain why you disagree. Its not constructive to say I disagree and not enlighten us to why I am wrong brotha.
This is just more MGTOW crap that gets spewed by 90% of the people on this forum.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive said many a times, once women sussed I wasn't a beta simp mangina, I have my own life, and im not gonna be a beta provider within 2 weeks, many ghosted me. They want nothing to do with the actual guy theyre supposed to chase.

Yup exactly. Many ( not all) are like a dog chasing the car. Once it gets the car it does not know what to do with it.
If a hot bimbo were to actually date an actual high value renaissance man she would sabotage it. They are on two different vibrations. We make a lot about hypergamy. Hypergamy is real. But water seeking its own level is also real. BeExcellent mentioned this a couple times.

Another poster used to talk about wavelengths and how women connect to you on wavelengths. Many very insecure women get spooked once they realize that you are actually smarter than they are. You will get the sex yes, but she will then shortly next you in order to protect herself from getting hurt.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insecurity = "you're too good for me"
= "you're not good enough for me"
= "I don't deserve to be with anyone"
= "I always need to be with someone"

Have fun, Gentlemen
Bro this is BRILLIANT. I should have just posted this lol.......insecurity manifests in many ways. This is exactly what I failed to communicate.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Everytime I’ve ever tried to be a beta bucks simp I got my @$$ Friendzone (got family zoned once even!) or flat out dumped. It’s never worked for me. The only thing I’ve found that works is I have to be SUPER sexual and aggressive from the get go. I wasn’t always comfortable with that but I’ve had to force myself to be that way on first dates because everytime I have it’s set the tone and made women attracted to me. I’ve had SO many women say “you know I wasn’t really feeling it or sure about you until you kissed me aggressively”.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Thats not a concise breakdown of why I am wrong. This response is bordering on an ad hominem attack. Please explain in your vast experience with dating women exactly WHY you disagree. Provide points of evidence please.
I don't owe you a concise breakdown and 'points of evidence.' This isn't a court of law.