“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Women are terrible at taking advantage of opportunities

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,681
This is why there are so few successful female entrepreneurs and women in leadership roles. It's not because of sexism. It's because a typical woman wouldn't know what to do with a good opportunity if it smacked her in the face.

Inability to take advantage of good opportunities is also the reason why so many good looking women are either single or end up in a series of failed relationships with deadbeats, junkies, criminals and various other lowlives. In today's sex-obsessed society, being a hot woman is the ultimate superpower. It can open so many doors and yet very few women do anything with it besides getting free drinks. I've always found this fascinating.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,856
I think OP is talking about 2 separate issues here, it's expected they operate on feels when it comes to sex/romance. When it comes to business they're generally used to having things handed to them more so than men and haven't developed the drive to go the extra mile when being analytical. They don't work their brains quite as hard as men do overall in the business world, and when they do rack their brains they don't have the mental muscle built up from years of practice. Generally speaking, of course.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,681
Bro, what? Women 'love' opportunistically, as well as doing pretty much everything else opportunistically.

They just suck at taking accountability/responsibility for things, so they avoid it. This is a terrible trait to have as an entrepreneur as you literally cannot do this without being responsible and taking risks.
You are basically restarting my point in a different way. There's a difference between being opportunistic and knowing how to take full advantage of a good opportunity. Purse snatchers and shoplifters are good at acting opportunistically. But give one of them a million dollars and ask him to invest it and he wouldn't know what to do.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I think OP is talking about 2 separate issues here, it's expected they operate on feels when it comes to sex/romance. When it comes to business they're generally used to having things handed to them more so than men and haven't developed the drive to go the extra mile when being analytical. They don't work their brains quite as hard as men do overall in the business world, and when they do rack their brains they don't have the mental muscle built up from years of practice. Generally speaking, of course.
^THIS.

I used to have this argument with my ex-wife so much. This topic with her made me furious. She would make comments on how it wasn't fair that I made over 100k and she made 30k. She made comments that I was "lucky" and downplayed my hard work as far down as she could. I would remind her that there was no LUCK to it. When she was drinking and partying in the 1990s, I was going to college and working and putting in 18-20 hour days. When she was still drinking and partying in the 2000s, I was studying for work certifications (I.T) and then starting a second career field from scratch (law enforcement). When she would sit on her phone doing useless sh|t 4-5 hours a night when we were together, I was watching Youtube videos about productive topics like the stock market or cybercrimes. She never went that extra mile in anything she did. She even got a free ride to community college when were together. 100% free. She did ONE semester and dropped out and said it was "too much work". And how she is 50, making $16/hr, has NO retirement, and sitting and whining that her lack of success is everyone else's fault but hers.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,089
Some are, some aren't. Could say the same about men too.

Generalizations usually don't hold true about the global population.
 
Top