"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Women Are So Horny Out of Town!

stevieLA

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Age
36
I'm not even talking out of state. All they have to do is drive out of town to the next county! It's ridiculous how a girl who is totally unavailable locally is totally down to be a complete slut 45 minutes out.

This past summer, I hooked up with two hot, rich ***** types from my school. I had known them both almost a year. Neither of them showed the slightest sign of interest during the school year. However, once out of town, bam! I almost blew it I was so surprised they were so receptive.

Keep this in mind: if you want to have some fun, look for an out of towner.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I'm not even talking out of state. All they have to do is drive out of town to the next county! It's ridiculous how a girl who is totally unavailable locally is totally down to be a complete slut 45 minutes out.

This past summer, I hooked up with two hot, rich ***** types from my school. I had known them both almost a year. Neither of them showed the slightest sign of interest during the school year. However, once out of town, bam! I almost blew it I was so surprised they were so receptive.

Keep this in mind: if you want to have some fun, look for an out of towner.
Yea they care bout reputation
 
Top